hm.com/us/product/37115?article=37115-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on color, fabric, fit, etc.

idk but i got one cause i liked it

Yes but not those ones

Which one do you two have?

Which?

acne

Unless it's under $100 I'm not getting it.

I've been heavily considering a slim-fit MA-1 from Alpha because I came across some pictures of me as a kid in my Alpha MA-1, but I've heard that the slim-fits run small and I'm just not sure if that's true and I should size up or if the people saying that are fat idiots who don't realize what slim fit means.

Nylon bombers are not fa

What do you think of this one? It's mostly cotton.

hm.com/us/product/37115?article=37115-A

opinion on this Superdry bomber?
I can get it for like 30% off but I don't know anything about this brand.

i dont know jackshit either but it looks good.

superdry is very pleb in the UK

Thinking of buying my brother a black alpha industries bomber for Christmas.. is it worth it?

>slim bomber
>fa
dont forget your skinny ripped faded ligh jeans and your stans, also some sock beanie and douchey haircut.
shitposting aside, schott>alpha industries desu, and try normal fit bomber, cuz its classic, and doesnt look like fast fashion
i reccomend cwu45, passive agressive af

Veeky Forums if they are intersting and well made.
>Undercover
>Rick Owens
>Our Legacy
>Cav Empt
>Neighborhood
First good bombers that come to my mind.

ai has moved to china, schott is way better from my experience, had both.
side zipper was shit on ai desu, it was sewn llike shit.
schott is way ahead, and not even shilling.

mine was 350. I you can't afford clothes you should leave

Not all clothes are expensive.

they have a pretty solid fit calculator online.

As long as you're not pushing up against your next size higher you should be alright buying your current size, if you are pushing up against your next size higher, then go for that size instead.

If you're a little bit chubby idk. you'd be best off using a tape measurer and checking out their size dimensions.

Hello everyone,

Was thinking about buying a jacket from Alpha Industries. But I can see there's a MA-1, MA-1 VF 59 and MA-1 TT. But what's the difference, they all look the same to me. Wanna buy it in black, don't know if there's some difference in the black ones? And would you stay TTS or size 1 up?

Thanks

>h&m

I don't usually buy from them. Are they shit?

>being a poser cunt with a skinny jacket

Enjoy your curb

You seem to have a critical misunderstanding of who I am and what I look/dress like. Alpha's regular fit MA-1s look like trash bags in many pictures I've looked at so excuse me for wanting something that actually looks flattering on a human body. If I am incorrect and the individuals in aforementioned pictures simply had shitty bodies that make the regular fit jackets look bad then please tell me.

The entire point of a bomber jacket is it provides you with a very specific uniform silhouette. Hence why it was issued in the military before civilian use. If you fuck with the silhouette by basically making it a Member's Only jacket then there's no fucking point, it's not a bomber jacket and it's no longer iconic. It's like trying to change Converse sneakers.

>excuse me for wanting something that actually looks flattering on a human body

This is probably closer to what you really want.

>It's like trying to change Converse sneakers.
you mean a great idea?
The converse II changes the sneaker and is more sucessfull and better than the originals or 70's reissues.

>It's like trying to change Converse sneakers
That's been done

thank you

I'm talking about changing the design, you smarmy 14 year olds

they're cheap fast fashion. not terrible but you get what you pay for

Five years ago maybe, they're on their way out though.

The AlphaIndustries MA-1 is.