Finally leaving Veeky Forums

I'm leaving Veeky Forums.
I've realised that over my 4 and a half year journey here that it must come to an end.
I have followed the sticky religiously; I have also benefitted from all the other advice available on this board.
The end result is, I look very good now, and I do dress sufficiently Veeky Forums.
I do look much better from when I started, but I sincerely regret every moment I spent addicted to this board and the other few boards I couldn't pull myself away from during this endeavour.
I just want to give you this advice.
Time spent here is time spent wasted. Please do not allow the alluringly simple cynicism to swallow you up and change you. This is directed towards those Veeky Forumsggots those feel as if their tyres are spinning in the mud. This is directed to those who have allowed overwhelming apathy to mould their way of life. This is for those silent many, who feel trapped within their own mental decay.
The reason this board has control over your entire mindset regarding fashion; is the fact that the overruling "sticky", truly does seem like the absolute foremost piece of important fitness related information that you will ever receive. It is scarily similar to how the Bible felt like irrefutable gospel to our ancestors.
At the end of the day, if you do not reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
Goodbye Veeky Forums, it has been a long and unforgettable ride.

W2c it?

What did you normally wear?

this board is useful for inspo and advice, but if you don't take everything here with a grain of salt you're a total retard

ok see you tomorrow faggot

>posting pasta on this shitty board

khakis mostly and some graphic tees with my favorite anime characters

yeah so is your mom

i'm not coming back

The sticky is way too strict imo.

i agree; the stance on cargos is especially egregious, i have them in many of my fits and i get mires from hot 10s every day

>weeb tees, khakis
Looks like you've learned nothing. Where's Rick Owens or at least Common Projects.

Nice, saw the Veeky Forums version of this pasta today as well.

>What did you normally wear?

Can't you read?

sure thing. fuck off now. bb

gay

don't let the door hit you on your way out
cockguzzler

Cya then m8.

post a goodbye fit

i've been on and off here too. been here since 2013. I learned a lot but i stopped at the start of 2016. I just buy anything i like. I did dressed better but only to a point. I never explore goth ninja or tech wear or even pale wave. a lot of trips have been gone like trunks, sieg, anorak etc. Also the sudden spread of fashion to everywhere in the internet makes it a little bit stale.

What do you wear now?

Goodbye friend

the only good thing that happens in this board is when one kind user drop some japanese magazines

Fuck you got me with that last line

gtfo

>At the end of the day, if you do not reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
DAMN

h-have to reply..

stop

bye dawg

best advice is to take literally anything on the internet with a grain of salt.

What a fucking homo

Rick owens are fucking ugly. So are rafs and basically any running- type sneaker

Tipitoop, these are my best

This board has been the antithesis of good advice for anything other than streetwear since last year.

The "ok" trips that dressed in things other than streetwear have left,and now this board is crossposters from reddit streetwear.

You have NO reason to be as optimistic as you are.

Same

If not for the jester's toe these would be pretty cool

This board is trash

hello ratto

t. Reddit teenager in fresh Adidas, Nikes or Reeboks

I'm jealous of you ppl who knew the sages of old

>truly does seem like the absolute foremost piece of important fitness related information

This pasta doesn't work here. Veeky Forums has the worst and most outdated sticky of all boards

>the overruling "sticky", truly does seem like the absolute foremost piece of important fitness related information
>fitness related information

Especially the shit about belts. I see people wear brown belts with black shoes and vice versa and it never looks weird.

It's also outdated as fuck, but nobody really cares enough about the sticky to update it.

shit it's copypasta