Veeky Forums Movies

Let's see some. Not just Veeky Forums clothing but in theme, setting etc too.

Return of the Living Dead

Surf Nazis Must Die

Yes

Suicide was the best of the bunch

he was taken away too soon

>in theme, setting etc

I think you're completely missing the point of this board.

speaking of which

Linnea Quigley's Horror Workout

I want a shirt like this so bad.

I really like the subtle minimalism in this poster

>having an effay movie thread without wong kar wai
For shame

I know I have watched this but I forgot it completely. I wonder what that means.

I like how the person who made this poster hasn't seen the film.

kek

LOTR tbqh

jusqu'ici tout va bien

for those of us a little older, 80's Veeky Forums

If you haven't seen this film then you aren't Veeky Forums.

>I like how the person who made this poster hasn't seen the film.

It's a fucking brilliant design; of course they'd seen the film.

Don't you remember near the end, when Deckard is hanging by one hand from a rooftop, and Roy sits down with him? It's one of the most memorable scenes in all of science fiction film history. And then of course there was that PERFECT chase scene, where Deckard ran Zhora down on foot through a hellishly over-crowded/over-populated downtown Los Angeles. So actually that poster artist deftly captured a fuck of a lot with an elegantly sparse, bare design.

>tfw you haven't eaten a white bread, butter, pixie stix and Captain Crunch sandwich in decades

You know it's gonna be a treat when pic related shows up

This is the most retarded poster I've ever seen. I fucking hate shitty graphic design students who try to emulate olly moss

Settle down

disgusting

this is terrible as expected from nazi-Veeky Forums

I love his coat.

marie-antoinette by sofia coppola

stop with the bait

He was effay as fuck in this one, too.

who's baiting who, mofungo?

how can you have such a piece of shit saved on your comp? nothing to do with the film at all

>fashionable theme
stop it you goddamn idiot

Doesn't mean much. The movie is more about the mood and atmosphere than about the plot

anal expedition 6

classic

what was that place? it's so weird

It's too bad people only think this looks good if you're under 20.

pure shit

Waiting for "le godard meme" btw.

It means Asians are effay

here's the le godard meme you're waiting for user

Veeky Forums as fuck desu

This guy knows

this

dumping some nice posters because i feel like it

polish posters are GOAT. if you don't know what i mean googel that shit. they're super surreal.

I haven't actually gotten to watch this yet...but I bet it's Veeky Forums

Don't talk to me if you haven't seen this film.

if you liked tokyo drifter check out "Branded To Kill"

>It's too bad people only think this looks good if you're under 20.
my letter jacket went in the trash after I graduated HS. if you are over 20 and still wearing one of those, you got a problem. Probably snapped your leg in that last football game your senior year and lost your scholarship, BUT I'M NOT FUCKING BITTER!

Thanks man

1 : you're right, it is effay, you feel like watching a movie where everybody is wearing Acronym
2 : Watch it, it is a really good movie (and after that watch Patlabor 2 and Angel's Egg, by the same director)

I feel like i'm the only asshole in the world that didn't like this movie.

Nothing about it really worked for me. All the cliche characters only made their 'coming together' all the more unbelievable. Then we get hit over the head for an hour about how "everyone could get along if they weren't worried about their clique" which was neither well handled nor a groundbreaking idea.

Carhartt was like the shit after La Haine, french fag here confirming that the brand became effay in my country with this movie

The neon demon, i absolutely love the visuals in this movie

Alain Delon seems effay

good film comrade

Do you have Wings by Nautilus?

I like to think it was a sort of graveyard and the humps were little corpse mounds covered with sand, but idk for sure. Vagueness is kind of the whole thing with that movie, and it does it really well imo
Certified kino for sure

Grease

>a movie where everybody is wearing Acronym
lolno
The only similarity is that Motoko is wearing long fingerless gloves, but those were already a real-life thing in the 80s.

I mean since when does Acronym make extremely form-fitting clothing and jackets with wide shoulders?

kewl

ew

kek

nice poster