2010+

2010+
SUDDENLY EVERYBODY IS WEARING A "HITLER YOUTH HAIRCUT", AN "UNDERCUT" OR A "MANBUN" ON THEIR SUBHUMAN HEAD.
DISCUSS & DEFEND YOURSELF IN THIS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

ryzhknd.tumblr.com/post/68102574251/the-year-is-twothousand-ten-i-get-a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everyonei know has either the undercut / manbun / oniontop

I went to get a haircut last week and i asked for it short and the guy assumes i meant an undercut and had to show him a picture of pic related because he couldn't grasp that i didnt want a memecut.

Manbun isn't the end game for me, it's just a step on the road there. Ngl, quite liking it right now. Need nice hair to pull it off though.

I'm failing asleep looking at that haircut.

its literally just short hair

>I'm failing asleep looking at that haircut.
i didn't realize hair was supposed to be fancy and a part of your personality

>i didn't realize hair was supposed to be fancy and a part of your personality

CROMAGNON DETECTED.

>tfw I don't
I refuse to fall for the meme

I think it can say as much about you as the clothes you wear, which I would argue is a fair amount.

so if every retarded 18 year old has an undercut, what does that say about them?

That they're retarded 18 year old's?
That they're boring sheep with no personality?

Is that you Pigfuck?

That's a bit strong, but you could make assumptions along those lines. You could also be wrong and they're actually a dull guy who wanted 'short hair', but their barber was too thick to understand them.

Whopland, long hair and buzzcuts are the only acceptable haircuts

>Manbun
It's just a bun

ryzhknd.tumblr.com/post/68102574251/the-year-is-twothousand-ten-i-get-a

Yeah, that's the story I based this thread on

Great job. Mods put this in the sticky

seriously unironically, what the fuck am i supposed to get then?

nothing looks good anymore

Caesar or bowlcut.

lmao
typical cromagnoid low cranium volume detected

this

neck yourself if serious tbveryhhhh

YOU SHOULD GET A HAIRCUT THAT BECOMES YOU —THAT SUITS YOUR PHYSIQUE—, REGARDLESS OF "TRENDS".

today op realized that people have haircuts

Buzzcuts, crew cuts, and 90s curtains are the only effay in early/mid 2017 cuys

Is the caesar actually bowlcut tier o rhas there been a secret bowlcut resurgence?

>c.e 2016
>looking like a neanderthal
shiggy

>tfw was first person at my college to get an undercut
>got compliments all the time; girls mired, and guys would talk about how they wanted to do it but didn't think they could pull it off
>Got it cut like that in the early part of the fall semester, and by the time we got back from winter break, I started to see more and more guys with undercuts
>Pretty soon about 30-40% of guys on campus have the haircut
>Realize the meme has come and gone
>Grow it back out
>laugh at all the late adopters
>Realize I'm a piece of crap for doing that
The ride never ends

Anyway, pic related is my current hair after laboriously growing out of the awkwardness and doing almost-nopoo since about January
Much more comfy now, and much cheaper/lower maintenance/less styling involved

thats the issue with the undercut
its hard to find some other haircut to fall back on once you get it

i tried going buzz, and I dont care to maintain anything
i tried growing out but long hair is annoying to care for
manbun/topknot is literal garbage too

Both are the official haircut of America's resurgence and un-cuckening.

what some ppl sprout on their cranium smdh

caesar, crew or buzz cut
or pic related are the ones.

this guy

looking great man, also going for that style

what kind of product do you use?

You should post on Veeky Forums more

>i didn't realize hair was supposed to be fancy and a part of your personality

What are you even doing here?

Thanks man!
I use head and shoulders dandruff shampoo 1x/week, Garnier Fructis conditioner about 3x/week (depending on the weather), and wash with water only the rest of the time.

I also use a little bit of this Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum every couple days to keep it smooth and give the waves some direction.
Oh, and I take a biotin pill every day to help w/growth.

Biggest difference maker for me has been washing with cold water though.
I never realized how much hot water dries out my hair and makes it unruly.

JUST

How do u think one can handle dry hair? Like even when I shower with cold water, my hair becomes dry again afterwards

so sam, how do you keep getting away with it?

Give it time, use less shampoo and more conditioner, wash it at least twice a day with cold water (this will help kickstart it into producing more natural oil regularly), take vitamins like biotin or a hair/skin/nails complex, and find an anti-frizz product.
Also, DO NOT over-brush it!
Most importantly, give it time.
My hair is naturally pretty course and when I had it in an undercut it was not soft at all due to my needing to put lots of product in it and use lots of shampoo to wash it out, so it took quite a bit of time to get it to be soft and smooth again. There WILL be awkward stages.
You might start seeing results within the first few weeks, but it won't REALLY change until you've given it a couple months or more.
Hope that helps you, my man.

+
>>almost seven years ago.

My plebdar is reacting.

w2c shades?

Got them for free from Pixlr

Undercut looks good since I have widows peak and need short hair for my career. Also most of my fits have military inspiration behind them.

Lmao fa fuccbois rekt op

Post a pic of your fits?

Undercuts are nice if you go with the classic style. Modern influenced undercuts just look plain retarded and faggy. They don't stick out anymore either. I also have an undercut geared more towards the 1940's style.

closest pic i could find to mine without posting myself

undercut is better than this by a lot
lmao it's more important than clothes, you'll look like your mom took you to supercuts on the way to buy clothes at tj maxx if you get that cut. doesn't matter what you wear