Where's the updated version of this

Where's the updated version of this

I can make this style of illustration pretty easily with Illustrator. Ill start a thread tomorrow to see who is interested and will takes suggestions on what models. Only using trip for reference.

Only good ones are the wing tips, chukkas and a pair of nikes or NBs for jogging. The rest are for sub IQ retards

jump off cliff

Kek no, sneakers are essential.

make sure you put yeezys,desert boots, ramones, nmds, chelsea boots, cps, adidas memes, Acronym nike collabs, and those tech af1s

No too specific youre making just recent hype stuff the masses don't wear this. It's yeezys, ultraboost, raf osweego and stans, ramones, y3 (I think, maybe those black white boost ones)

vans
CPs
Docs

kinda sad how far Veeky Forums has fallen

nmds,chelsea boots are way more common than y-3 and raf osweego. Put the acronyms in their becuase they are the best shoe of 2016 and we need a more tech wear style shoe in the list.

are allbirds Veeky Forums?

I'm getting tired of my black vans era but still want black everything. Any recs?

Seeing the state of Veeky Forums updated version would be vans and converse lmfao

Is Comme Des Garcons still in style? Wanna cop a few pieces (probably shoes) before the new year

u should add the shia nike meme boot and stan smiths

Who cares? Don't be a sheep, buy what you like.

low top converse are adorable on girls but hightop looks fucking retarded and any converse on guys is gay as fuck.

How did those ugly shoes ever become popular I don't know.

thanks for your input, reviewbrah

>adorable on girls

>Is [enormous fashion house that makes literally thousands of designs every year and has multiple subdivisions all of which regularly show at fashion week events around the globe] still in style?

you may as well be asking "are clothes still in style?"

no matter what your taste is, you will find something made by one of the CDG labels that you like. they're simply that big and generally consistently good across the board.

>sub IQ retards
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Updated version of current Veeky Forums discussion would literallly be Adidas and Reeboks. God, even r/streetwear has more designer discussion than this shitty teenager board.

why would you even go there

clearly bait, still somehow there are people offended by this

just keep this one pls better taste than current Veeky Forums might push them back the right direction

have definitely never seen those ccp boots discussed and i've been here for a pretty damn long time though

>roshes
fuck off

thank you kind user

out :
everything but GATS geobaskets velcros and qasas

in :
club c
gazelles
those shitty af1 asics
tubular dooms
owzeegos

CLUNKY CONSTRUCTION BOOT
Designer/Brand: Timberland
Material: Leather
Frequency of discussion: Constantly during the Fall/Winter seasons.
Difficulty obtaining: Very easy

current meme shoes:
>Geobaskets
>Ramones
>any Chelsea boots
>GATs / sambas
>Reebok Club C 85 off white
>those two onitsuka tiger models I can never remember (one is off-white, second is white with blue and red thingies)
>Common Projects
>not sure if Stan Smiths still count

I agree with everything here accept Dooms. The "shitty AF1 asics" are the Onisuka Tiger GSM. Also add Reebok Classics.

Because I can shitpost, laugh at and call out ugly niggers and manlets in WAYWT without being banned. :^)

>gats
>mild

IT'S ALMOST NONSTOP NOW

FUCK THIS INFOGAPHIC FUCKING UP EVERYTHING

>construction boot
>not even steel toed

Fuck off, you clearly know nothing about fashion.

>Stan Smith being a meme shoe
>not sure

they'll be going the way of the roshe soon

Stan smith's are classics, roshes area fad

they already are in my city like 1/3 of young girls is wearing stans or superstars

>Stan smith's are classics, roshes area fad

Before that it was
>Roshes are a modern classics, desert boots are a fad

It's all the same, we'll be cringing our way to the bank when it comes to stans at the end of 2017

No one thought that. Roshes have always been called a fad

honestly most of those normiecore pseudoathletic sponge sneakers are pure cancer unless you use them in techwear fits

>those shitty af1 asics

Take that back

honestly I feel lucky, only people wearing stans on my campus are a few asians, that's it

>Roshes are a modern classics, desert boots are a fad
No one has ever said this you retard

>my ideal girl is carly rae jepsen

>sub IQ retards
also called teenagers.
aren't you a bit too old to stay on the chans, gramps?

are nike air force 1 Veeky Forums-approved?

roshes look like a fad

af1s are approved but overrated

They got merged into one shoe to rule them all.

W2C black chelseas under $100?

Please help, I don't want to buy from H&M.

Try checking your local Rack.

aliexpress

this is the old one, there is a new one with ultra boost and supreme jordan 5s and yeezys I forgot to save it tho.

Yeah, this one.

This must be recent.

I would wear these

don't forget!

doc martens 1461, gazelles, ultraboost, reebok classic, 70s converse

How the fuck are Roshes and Flyknits ever hard to obtain? When have they have ever been sold out?

Like 2009-12

then you need to noose yourself

Black achilles is just the best thing ever

that's very dated and also the best color flyknits still tend to come in limited drops right?

t. mc donalds employee

To whom? High school kids? A person above the age of 25 shouldnt wear common sneakers outside the gym, like, ever.

>thinks "sneaker" automatically means "athletic footwear"

any specific link? i searched common projects knockoffs and can't find anything

doc martens low and high

monos

Every black shoe look like mcdonalds employee shoe if you're /mfa/ tier

funny because achilles low is the /mfa/ sneaker

nope those are stans

stans achilles heels and nike killshot

what about those austrian paratrooper boots that everyone loves so much

Don't forget GATs.

Flyknit Trainers (superior to the Racer) are no longer produced dipshit, also yeah Roshes used to be limited as fuck even online before they hit retailers.

I remember they had the Iguana, Anthracite black and Red were the only 3 c/w's that were rare as fuck

drips were brought up in every shoe general back in the day and were definitely a meme

WHAT ? So what is Veeky Forums tier then ? What are some shoes that can make me look like i frequent /mu/ and Veeky Forums ? What are some shoes that can put me in a better category than other people ?

>What are some shoes that can make me look like i frequent /mu/
Beat up docs or converse.

>and Veeky Forums
Oxfords or wingtips, preferably suede.

include Old Skools pls

scrolling down that pic was a trip

This is gonna confused real quick.

The info graphic is about discussion, not necessarily 'what are the shoes of /fa' which is what I see a lot of people posting In this thread.

So maybe a 'shoes of /fa' info would be better than 'shoes discussed on /fa?'

But then that would cause arguments too between the 'shoes i own and am proud of' and 'memes i own and pretend to dislike' crowds

Where to find shoes that are size M 14? I find that my size is out of stock very frequently.

The chart would have to be pretty big because there are so many meme shoes now

>mmm gats
>cps
>ramones
>geos
>tech runners
>raf ozweegos
>qasas
>tubulars
>ultraboosts
>flyknit racers
>acrnym prestos
>acrnym lunar force 1
Air max 95
>Superstars
>stans

literally would be the exact same size . . .

also what the hell was that draw round the sign captur?

I've only ever seen one dude wearing geos irl and his hairline and general visage of cleanliness left a lot to be desired. And this was like 4/5 years ago but I do live in the jungle.

Predicting future meme shoes

>samba
>puma suede
>Nike TN (I wish)
>nike start re releasing classic air maxs with flyknit uppers
>adidas holds steady continuing to milk the fuck out of any thing with yeezy or boost in the name while slowly dropping the tubular line out

so many places of course. go outside my man it will be so dope

what you know bout DCs tho?

You fucking gobshite.

>gobshite
i literally hope you die nigger

Why doesn't Veeky Forums talks about the "nigger shoes" jordans?

honestly they have the most original designs, for sure more original than some converse or adidas.

those are /mfa/ too

converse are gross

kys

must be hard to find new laces for those

Only 13 year olds use 'kys' it's kill yourself, you autistic faggot

>Club C 85 off white
>those two onitsuka tiger models I can never remember (one is off-white, second is white with blue and red thingies)
that being said get your own damn taste instead of parroting every trend on this board

The onitsuka tiger GSM?

They're the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever owned and unless you want to look like you live in a trailer don't buy them

yep, that's it