Is blackyeezypro a legit site?
just ordered some 365's from them for 100$ as they were on sale
>normally 350€?
>>>pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

scamadviser.com/is-blackyeezypro.com-a-fake-site.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scamadviser.com/is-blackyeezypro.com-a-fake-site.html

why would you ask after you've ordered...

boi

fuck. how accurate are those scam advisors?

it seemed legit and I got caught up in the moment. I've wanted some but can't justify the normal price.

fucking hell Op

>>black yeezy pro

can't see a cancel order button anywhere
>what do
>>>/help/

learn from it or get ur bank/paypal to cancel payment

what the fuck is a 365

Spent fives minutes on paypal to realise i didn't use it to pay.
Cancelling through my bank is going to present a nightmare.
Just gonna have to wait and see what these things are.
Thanks for your help.
any other advice/anyone who can vouch for this site?
where would y'all get yeezys from

yeezy Boost 350
>my bad

i'd try whiteyeezypro.com

>buying yeezys
>buying FAKE yeezys

you deserve to be scammed you nigger-following mongol

I bet you went blacksupremepro and blackbapepro to look for more nigger tier shit

its a scam website bro, anything that has the fucking shoe model name as the site name is obviously fake, doesn't take a genius.

just get em off grailed or ebay off someone with good feedback, and dont do offsite purchases otherwise you wont be protected

yeezys get pussy
what shoes do you wear?
>velcro virgin detected

>yeezys get pussy
the strange mind of a kissless virgin aint half interesting

SLP Chelseas

make broke kids like you faint

Yeezys will literally never be sold for $100.
If it seems good to be true, it is.

Jesus christ
At this point you would think to get yourself checked for mental illness

When they arrive, you can just return them OP. Don't sweat it. It'll give you a chance to see whether they're actually decent reps or not too.

ebin. simply ebin.

save yourself the trouble of living and get euthanized desu

More like just get the confirmation for brain damage but this

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha i am lmaing @ your life you stupid kid

you got fucking owned fellow 9gagger

>wait
don't do this lmfao just call your bank and say you fell for a phish site ASAP

it was advertised in IG tho
surely instagram doesn't have scams on it's promoted ads?

Those ads are targeted towards you via a computer program, not chosen by IG's marketing team to pop up on everyone's IG.

okay.
>ifuckedup.jpg
the site has the broken english on it:
"We are professional online company in the world. We offer quality and fashion Adidas shoes for buyers all over the world."
>calls bank tomorrow to cancel payment

should have come here first.
i'm not stupid i just got caught up in the moment.

appreciate the advice

>OP is such a sucker that Adsense knows it

Holy fuck this thread has to be bait. Post a cap of your order OP, I need proof that this is real and you're not just memeing on us.

desu the site did look fairly legit at a glance

can't cap order w/o my details in it
>here's a stamp

You actual fucking retard OP. How did you fall for this? What did you order exactly? Yeezy 350's? Just how did you ever think this was going to be legit?

I have so many questions.

I've wanted Yeezy's for a while, but obviously I'm not wonky enough to shell out the full price
>look at sites like this before
>never fall for for it

some time passes by and I decide i won't be buying them as they're just too expensive and you can't trust really any supplier except adidas themselves

>summer turns to fall
>fall turns to winter
>be me
>lying of sofa comfy as anything
>scrolling on IG when suddenly

a wild yeezy ad appears

>100$ limited time sale
>site is legit methinks
>rush through order so it's done in time

immediateregret.mp4

and now here I am

They were Yeezy 350's oxford tan

hope you learned a lesson at least, I can only assume you're under the age of 20.

>graduates and future leaders
is this a sex with hats thing?

I'm nearly 22

lol no it's an organisations graduate careers page

I weep for our future

Arigato reddito

you'll probably just get fake shoes. these sites just dont take your money, my friends used to order from dumb sites like these and claim their shoes were real.

why havent you contacted your bank yet exactly?

top kek
i'm actually pretty intelligent though, you'll just have to take my word for it.

It's a Sunday, probably a terrible excuse.
I'll be in town tomorrow so I'll go into a branch and ask them to cancel it.
Otherwise I'll have to ring them up.
will post the response

lmao OP

Rule #1: You can never get Yeezy/NMDs/UBs/etc for sale.

Rule#2: If the website is named after shoes that everyone is looking for its obviously fake

Rule #3: Don't buy limited shoes online unless you're a dumb ass who buys shoes from rip off consignment shops like flightclub

just hope they're good fakes and keep your mouth shut about them and how much you paid.

lol
>hope they're good fakes

right now I'm hoping they haven't cleaned out my bank account after I gave them my details

How the fuck you fell for that I will never know, you thick cunt.

Your best bet is to wait, let them send the shoes, and then upon receiving them scream "fraud" to your bank. You will then likely get your shitty meme shoes and your money back.

I've got no problem with fakes as long as you don't try to resell them.

bought on debit not credit
don't think you get the same insurance against fraud
>fcuk

was thinking about reselling them on eBay, but obviously I'd not try and pass them off as genuine, just include maybe a line saying 'reselling as i'm not sure they're legit", have a bad feeling i'm gunna get the Cardboard clogs from them though.

yeah don't do that you cuck.
>HURR I GOT DICKED AND BOUGHT FAKES, BETTER SELL THEM TO SOME KID AND SCAM HIM.

just wear the god damn shoes. It doesnt matter if they're fakes unless you hang around other sneaker heads that will call you out on it, and even then if they're good people they won't judge you for more than the meme value of doing so.

You are so fucking retarded it is kind of cute

the worst thing is I knew almost immediately after I'd fucked up.
>itstoolate.png

quite intrigued by the idea of just wearing them as fakes

>youtube videos make them seem almost indistinguishable compared to the overpriced legit ones

only thing is apparently fake ones are about as comfy as trying to spread cold butter on thin bread

>foot comfort is something I take very seriously

looks like the usual ali fakes you can get for 20$

If this is OP then 350's arent even the most comfortable boost shoe that adidas offers. If you like them for just the style then the fake will do and if you wanted both then you're SOL

it also says on the site that you get 365 days to refund.
Lmao after looking around on this site one thing that is absolutely hilarious is the fact that they call all of their nmds "primeknit" when the shoe that they're advertising is clearly the mesh colorway. And the primeknit colorways are called "Reticula" what the fuck is this website.

While im at it ill just point out all the blatantly obvious flaws with this website.
>non-PK nmds dont cost 260 they're 150 or below
>PK nmds also arent 260 they're 170+
>Ultraboosts are NOT $360 and on top of that you could spend an extra 30 dollars and get real ones.
>they market the v2s as 550s but the box says 350
>some of the colorways they sell arent even official colorways
>SPLY-350 looks like it was typed in 12pt comic-sans or some dumb shit like that.

I'm just fucking baffled how you never considered that the entire site was the least bit sketchy.

Sorry one more thing...
THE FIRST FUCKING GOOGLE RESULT WHEN YOU TYPE IN "BLACKYEEZYPRO" IS THE SCAMADVISOR LINK.
The fact that someone would even question if the site is real or fake is enough to prove its fake.

These shoes are also found on OP's site. How did you fall for this shit

I did consider it sketchy.
I just think I really wanted a pair and my desire to have one blinded me and I saw what i wanted.
Guess it is a lesson learned.
If i can't cancel the payment I'll try rocking them and I'll post a pic to Veeky Forums when they come

>see the website is 16 days old
>sees it's based in china even though it used a USA ip
>my bad

here's to hoping they're not a total trainwreck

I have a good feeling they will be. Sorry op

Nothing is going to arrive you idiot.

Is signing up for email updates the best method for a chance at online retail purchase?
I'm not OP, I'm learning about popular shoe releases, purchasing, flipping. I read some blogs and I'm now on Veeky Forums for the first time and you guys don't seem to be complete idiots

currently on the phone with my bank trying to cancel this shit

>thank you for this continued patience, please hold

>yeezys get pussy
you deserve to be robbed and locked up for your own good you absolute moron

kid you're a fucking naif if you actually fell for this shit so late in your life. no street smarts what so ever. didn't anyone ever scam you in runescape? if it sounds too good to be true it is.

no, botting is. otherwise you will not get a pair.

That's what I thought. The only software I know of is Selenium, are there any others out there, besidses making your own?

>just ordered some
>is it legit