Are these popular outside of Australia?

Are these popular outside of Australia?
They're a bit of a meme boot here.

Other urls found in this thread:

bootsonline.com.au/store/boots/elastic-side-boots/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

w2 fucking c

They're called RM Williams.

Here on the West Coast of USA they're pretty rare.

Does RM Williams have anything that doesn't look too dressy? Like something you wouldn't mind getting dirt or rain on and can wear with both casual and business casual fits.

Yes, but they got bought out by LVMH so it looks like it's transitioning even more city/dress/fashion boots than it was previously.

bootsonline.com.au/store/boots/elastic-side-boots/

Check out some of the MTOs, they still make actual work boots but not sold in the shops afaik.

The suede ones looks pretty casual.

No but I see blundstones a lot

I live in East Coast USA and the only time Ive ever seen Chelsea boots being worn its by women

these aren't just any Chelsea boots mate, they're RMs

I have seen them in the netherlands. Worn by some guys in the workplace

dressy? kek

they're literally work boots for outback cowboys. they're for stepping in shit and riding a horse through dust storms.

They aren't a meme in SA, they're considered pretty dressy

You've obviously never owned a pair

Lol. You are thinking of cowboy boots

Any cheaper alternatives to RM Williams?

yea SA fella here. fuckin private school boys and young men mostly wear them

Is there anything special about these that separate them from all the other thousands of chelsea boots?

Wholecut and they are a more classic look when compared to the modern SLP wannabes.

Each boot only has one seam on the heal.

yeah, they're nice quality boots and all. but the company was literally started as a bush outfitter service.

they're outback boots. that doesn't detract from their quality. just because poshboys wear them in 2016 doesn't change what they are.

learn some history

Another SA memester here, great boots but fuck the cunts who wear them. Always rich fkn ex-saints boys out on the town paying for shit with daddy's credit card. Probably in a Ralph Lauren Oxford shirt as well. Fucckk

I've never seen anyone wear Chelsea boots here.

Pretty popular in Wellington NZ, but I think they're pretty overrated

An RM Williams opened next to Britomart station in Auckland. Not noticed anyone wearing them though

do people really pay 500+ retail for them

those fucks are literally all identical; beat to shit RMs, pastel polo OCBD and weak fitting chinos