Effay 3DS themes

What are some effay 3ds themes that can be bought from the shop?

Also, New 3DS XL looks like fucking shit. The regular New 3DS is for the real niggas. Real hood shit like holy fuck man you don't even know.

>3ds

>new 3ds xl look like shit
nah, youre an idiot
>those thin bezels
>those big screens
>bigger battery
>nice, dark colors like navy blue, maroon and black

Was just about to pull the trigger on this, but might as well wait to see how the Switch performs

>Not buying white

>not copping the superior 2ds

>think I want a 3ds
>realize it quite literally has no gaemz

what do you guys even use it for?

Don't mind me just showing off my Veeky Forums N3DS

And the matching theme on the inside. Kinda hard to see, but you get the idea.

Is this non-XL? Where the hell do you get one? I had an XL, but it was too big for my hands.

>tfw buy N3DS
>It has a screen leak on it
>lost the receipt

W-will it be okay?

That 3DS is pretty cute, desu

I bought it on amazon. The only way to get the regular sized new 3ds in america is to buy the Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer or whatever bundle. Weird huh? Anyways I caved and bought it and it's pretty sweet tbqh.

Thanks! I bought the cover plates separately also on amazon.

i actually like the 2DS more

Qt
Here's mine, both hacked, n3dsxl is hard modded.
>Buys 3ds just to play ds and snes games
>And sometimes acnl

Is hacking it worth it? Downsides? I'm really afraid of bricking my qt 3ds, but it seems cool.

>tfw already sank money into buying 3ds games

Forget the 3Ds, loving that Model M

if you dont know how to solder, then hacking an already up to date 3ds is pretty hard... but this was the first time i did anything like that, and i love messing with electronics so really for me doing all that was just the fun part

hacking for me is definitely worth, i can play any game i want for free, and play online undetected. it's awesome

downsides is you risk permanently ruining your 3ds forever, so there's that

>earthbound
>pic related

You can scan QR codes that contain links to 3D hentai

Frick.. yeah I know absolutely nothing about soldering and would probably kill my 3ds. The only thing I've ever "modded" was putting a psp nub in place of the rubber 3ds clit (totally awesome btw). Oh well. I'm thinking maybe I could find somebody online that does it for pay.

So how do updates work for a hacked 3ds? Like, is it just recognized as a normal 3ds by nintendo? Explain to me like I'm a child pls

>tfw hacked my 3ds
>download all the games
>play each for a little bit and never touch them again

The last time I touched my 30S was last winter

its really crazy how this stuff works, basically you install something that hacks the 3ds just milliseconds before it starts up, and you basically can just keep updating as if it were a normal 3ds

to nintendo, it looks like a normal 3ds, every game you play looks like you actually own it by nintendo, and you can even access the eshop and get everything on it for free, and when you install those its as if you actually own it too...

so its essentially the perfect hack, not detected by nintendo and you can play online for free and get free games lol

Oh my god I want it.

yeah, it's really cool. i feel like anyone who can do it and hasnt done it is missing out hardcore. even if you're against pirating, you could just dump all your carts into an SD card and just keep every game you own with you wherever you go

Brilliant keyboard

thanks, it's a really cool keyboard. i got it in person from some old IT guy too.

false they've started selling them in stores but they're always bundled with games, i bought the mario one like a month ago from walmart and they're at both Canadian & American superstores like best buy and walmart, and probably at EB/GameStop.

I have a case for the regular sized new 3ds if somebody wants it
Still in package, from Japan, I bought it by mistake

>effay
>3DS

that's one sexy keyboard, fuck the vidya though

Pokemon is the most Veeky Forums videogame senpai

>xl is shit

Yeah it probably is when you have dainty little manicured women-sized hands.

Yeah, I had to get an xl, I still have small thin hands but the non xl is too small for me, shit cramped my hands after a few minutes of playing

That would be Style Savvy: Fashion Forward, you mongrel.

yesss

Yeah, fuck all that, ask your bitch how my dick tastes