Don't even bother dressing well

I see a lot of the people on this board spending thousands of dollars on clothes unnecessarily. The thing is that some people are born with handicaps that will make society dismiss you as ugly wether you are a fashion god or dress like an autist. If you are any of these things you are pretty much done for and should save your money to spend on drugs or whatever:
- Manlet
- Ginger
- Any race other than white
- Acne
- A fatty
- A skelly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiFZj6grH34
mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Any race other than white
your girlfriend thinks otherwise lmao

Define manlet. Being skelly is a must to wear most of high end brands like SLP.

I'm fucking white and even I disagree with this, blacks and asians get hella credit for dressing nice all the time

Totally got him bro, how will he ever recover from this?

baka

skelly is the only thing that shouldnt be on this list

>Dressing so other people can accept you.

Oh user, I am buying clothes to look at the mirror and enjoy what I'm looking at. I look at my jacket from the mirror and appreciate how good it fits me.

But what if I am in full Ricks?

then your good bro

>why bother being interested in ______ if it will not impress people that you dont care about
>if you do not follow these strict arbitrary guidelines to having an interest in an artform society (namely guy who shitposts on an anime fashion board) will shun you
low quality shitpost at best

Compensation of their ugly compared to white looks. Look at the koreans or niggers lmao.

nah if you really think this is the case you havent traveled much

also money and success makes up for pretty much everything you've mentioned

Manlet meaning under 6 foot

ngl koreans are fucking good-looking

and no homo

white is the ugliest race bruhbruh

6'0

no

white

not really only sometimes blackheads but use like 4 types of creams for that type of stuff so it only lasts a few days

was one but lost alot of weight and im at blink of skinny and will be soon

no too

Eh if you are any of that just go full post-ironic works just as well

>non-white
dude are you retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=FiFZj6grH34
>dudes on Veeky Forums saying Koreans not fashionable

what planet do you live on.

this

not as in white people can't look good because they obviously do, but the average white person is such a fucking diaspora mix of garbage they just look like dogshit.

when it comes to new money tryhardness theyre second only to chinks

doesnt help that most of them are ugly manlets

Guarantee that OP is:
>Manlet
>White
>Acne
>a fatty
>a /pol/ user

probs

dude 90% of white people are literally 5'10" manlets/have fucked up facial structures with weak ass chins.

The manlet one is true

Seriously, manlets shouldn't try to dress well it looks pathetic

>5'10" manlets

This board has ruined you people.

Or you're from Northern Europe.

short guys in tuxedos at prom are the saddest thing

dude think about how many ugly ass white people you see on a daily fucking basis, and be honest you stupid faggot, you know its true.

Lmao they probably masturbated to hentai after prom like the itty bitty absolute losers they are

I highly advise all short guys that are on this board to get the fuck out because you're wasting your fucking time

it will not help since manlets cannot be Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums just give up on women. just learn already

truth, hope OP is reading, we can save him hundreds in clothes that he can go spend on his vr headset/tenga combo.

>fuckin lol

god it feels so good to be genetically superior

if i had it my way, all manlets would be dead

they will never ever be able to reach my heights (kek) no matter what they do. in every real life conversation that I am in, people will naturally flock to me since I'm taller and will naturally appoint me as the leader. meanwhile, the manlet has to act like a peacock in order to even get noticed. just like I used to bully manlets back in high school and steal their girls, i'm back at it again on here.

i consider myself a force of nature in a way. some manlets will forget that tall men are superior, due to other things going on int heir life, so that's where I come in to bring them back to reality.

whenever I see a manlet walking down the street, I make sure to extend myself real good to look as tall as possible, and then if i'm in a bad mood, I will bump into the manlet. one time this guy told me to watch where I was going and I told him to speak up since I couldn't hear from all the way down there. his face turned red and I just started laughing. he probably went home and masturbated to hentai, meanwhile I'm with my 9/10 girl with a great sense of humor. whenever I'm with a group of acquaintences and I see a short man trying to flirt with a woman, I make sure to but in and do the good old shoulder leaning thing where I use his shoulders as stools for my arms and I usually make comments about how he's as tall as my brother who is 11. the girls almost always laugh and ask for my number afterwards, but i'm a faithful guy and I tell them I have a gf.

at the end of the day, the defeated look on the manlet's face is priceless and it leaves a huge grin on my face that persists throughout the day until I go to sleep. then I wake up and start the process over again by making fun of that manlet at work, going out for drinks with the guys and making fun of manlets there and shagging some cunts if i feel like it

i couldn't have asked for a better life

you should be linking that to the guy I responded to, you absolute virgin knob

you're doing god's work bro

lol nah redpill

Asians are quite short and more effay than every other race (Japs at least).

what creams for blackheads... i've been struggling so why not help a brother out

This thread is incredibly autistic, and the vast majority of posters in this thread are virgins, myself not included, of course.

I know right? Thanks for your support Senpai

prove it, prove you lost your virginity right now in front of the entire Veeky Forums board

tru

>5'9 skelly ginger with acne and get told I dress well all the time

maybe in the shithole where you live, in any decent city this does not matter
>Skelly
You can be fashionable and skelly, even if most people dont like it the ones that do are really into such type of body

Agreed with the rest though

> be 5´10 barefoot, 5´11-6´ foot with nice shoes.
> live in Norway, in the 60% percentile when out clubbing with younger generations.
> Skinny and aesthetic face, girls flock to me.
> Read this shit laughing my ass off

>honestly dunno got gifted for last xmas and use them often, its like little rocks in a cream

>5'10 in norway

holy shit how do you live with yourself you absolute dwarf

OP you forgot visible skin conditions. I don't mean being a nigger, i mean other skin problems like eczema.

...it's a joke. this is Veeky Forums

This is what subhuman think lmao..I bet you are Aamericlap too huh?

It's because this board is filled with insufferable degenerates who have less confidence than africans have food. I'm 5'8 in Sweden and get game on the regular.

>5'11"-6'0"
LMFAO kys manlet

>Manlet
At least I can become a
>astronaut
>F1 driver
>MotoGP rider
>fighter pilot

the way that white kid on the left looks pisses me off so fucking much haha

Do niggers ACTUALLY believe this?

Thank god after 22-23 people realize that using high school tactics to boost your own ego makes you an insecure douche bag.

Yep, I'm 5'10", intelligent, humorous, and socially confident. I don't have issues with women unless they are taller than me.

Are you ACTUALLY questioning this statement?

He thinks that all white people look like they do in movies and TV. That's the power of bullshit right there.

Step outside your door and you'll see that the majority of white people look like ass.

Whites are the most versatile- they may not be highest in intelligence, for instance, but it's certainly up there. They've got decent intelligence and definitely the best looks overall. Whites are the most superior race, or were, at one point. Don't know about now.

>inb4 /pol/
i'm not a nazi, whites were more succesful in history.

Doubt it you sound like fag.

Like fag bro
Like fag.

>Yep, I'm 5'10", intelligent, humorous, and socially confident.
>I t-t-totally am not insecure g-guys stop.

good thing I'm gay and a twink. checkmate, lanklet

>dressing well if youre ugly doesnt hide your ugliness

wow what a shock

>5'10"
>I don't have issues with women unless they are taller than me.

so you have issues with women all the time? lmao roasted

what kind of giant society do you live in where every woman is 5'10"+?

>>inb4 /pol/
Not saying that you are but it seems like after replying to my untasty bait

The majority of everyone looks like ass my guy

Acne didn't stop Brad Pitt

mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269

>Responds to joke with "it's a joke", completely missing the joke he responds to
Now this is some next-level bait

the truth hurts white bois.

SeeWhite is might

>skelly
average detected

>Manlet meaning under 6 foot

t. 6 foot manlet.

a manlet is anything under 6'3 lmao

mfw I'm 5'6 and get loads of pussy.

>tfw a black guy in a suit immediately looks cool, just because we are used to seeing them dressed like total niggers 90% of the time

pic related

this fucking guy

this is Veeky Forums, the validity of your argument will be judged on your outfit.

>The thing is that some people are born with handicaps that will make society dismiss you as ugly
How is this any coherent ?

Koreans are tall. The tallest asians.

If someone is racist, he must be virgin and Veeky Forums sperg, no doubt. I've seen these people on youtube, when they were fighting with black guys, they don't do anything but just receiving punches like pathetic sand sack, and then venting out their anger on /pol/

I'm a manlet

I have a good face, a small dick and i have a very superior music taste

Tb h i'm content.

If I'm
-tall
-white
-brown hair
-built
-but have acne
Should I try?

Acne can be Veeky Forums tb h. As long as it's not disgusting

Beauty is primarily a social construct created by those in positions of established power within a society to distance themselves from and create an illusion of superiority over those whom they dominate. As we live in a global society in which the established powers are largely of western european ancestry the beauty standards of that society based on western europeans. It is unfortunate that this is true (that women of sub-saharan african descent try to emulate european hair texture or people with dark complexions under going skin bleaching or south koreans having double eyelid surgery) and just goes to show the pervasiveness of white supremacy in the global society. But it is true.

ur a faget

- Manlet
- A skelly

Who gives a shit.
We're here, we aren't black, or white, or asian.
We're EFFAY, that's what matters. Beautiful, overgroomed pretty bois, separated from the ugly reality of the masses.
Now go back to painting me like one of your French women!

shitskins arent human, fact.

Holy fucking shit dude

just because you wish something is the case does not mean it is

>White beauty is supreme in places where whites are the majority.
>Everyone wants to live in white majority nations more than the other way around.

MY ALMONDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

this board does so much more hating and trolling than actual fashion discussion.

that's incorrect

unless you are using a definition of human other than the common and scientific use then you are incorrect.

You are correct that we live in a global society of domination by white majority countries which leads to them being generally more affluent and as such desirable places to live.

the race part is literally retarded, extremely black is most fashionable skin color, followed by white but asians still pull shit off, tan white or asian is best for ironic/non-tryhard fashion
being fat ruins everything though, as does poor skin
all in all though its just confidence and not being a sperg, your clothes dont matter if youre a socially incapable virgin

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling......

tru

>live in a white majority country
>see a good amount of ugly white people

Well colour me shocked mate. Won't even harp on about le master race etc but go to Nigeria, Ethiopia, India, China, Korea or Japan and you'll see tonnes of ugly bastards.

this thread is bait but dressing well gives me a little confidence boost