HAIR GENERAL

Last one 300+. Post inspo/advice/requests

OPs request: I'm trying to find a photo with the fade in pic related to show my barber. Can't find any though.

Does anybody have any photos of the hairstyle in the OP?

get a buzzcut m8, it's 2017 not 2012

This is my current style. Need to get my hair cut short. What should I go for, any suggestions?

Nice try baldie.

Shave. Keep the hair.

go turban-core.

not even joking that shit is effay as fuck

I'm already shaved senpai
Nah can't do that. Need it short for work

Post a shaved pic then

Here you go senpai

Kylo Ren/10

keep it

Thanks satan. I would if I could. But due to work i need to cut it short. Suggestions?

How should I get my cut, Veeky Forumsmily?

>underage b&

get out Veeky Forumsggot

I-I'm 18...
>2016
>not being blessed with young looks

How do i get my hair to be like this?

I've got the same glasses and I think it's a cool look

Take a really sharp knife, place it at the side of your neck, and slice really hard. Guarantee your hair will look like this.

He looks like he smells

grow ur beard a bit

that nigga asked me to shave. Anyway for work related purposes, I need to have short hair. Seriously arent there any recommendations?

don't wash for a month

Go to the barber and show him this pic.

Love that look famalam. Unfortunately, I might have to cut it shorter.

This is how I like it.

fivehead

That's not me, just like the haircut.

So you want to look like a creepy uncle?

Pls get the fuck out of Veeky Forums

>>I am a basic bitch, I wish I were a fuccboi.
THE HAIRCUT

>tfw got a faded undercut haircut yesterday and all the bitches in the salon were looking at me
>walking out on the street the same day and a chinese milf starts fixing her hair and looking at me as i walked past
felt goodman

Yeah sure, autist

>being mad can't pull off a buzzcut

>resorting to the peacoat of hair styles instead

So, does a hairstyle exist that doesn't look awful with a receding hairline, or is a buzz the only option?

I lost pretty hard at the genetic lottery but I don't want to give up yet if there's even a sliver of hope.

undercut master race reporting

>that sweet clean buzzed action with glorious flowing locks of 6 inches or more on the top

t. frustrated bald fuck who shaved the miserable remains of his hair and wants to bring everyone else down to his level

Transplant

>hes never had a girl sit next to him on an empty train cart
stay jealous pussy niqqa

our only hope is the new treatments possibly coming out in the next 5 years

>fading an undercut instead of using 1 clipper length
top fucking kek

ha ha i'm not rich

;_;

Honestly your best option with a receding hairline is to grow and keep a beard, and if you can't do that then you an hero

You look like if you were 10,haircut is good but you forehead kills you

Are all undercuts supposed to be shaved on the sides? Or can you keep some length, or does that look retarded?

newfag

My current hair looks retarded, I just had it cut so the side is all the same length (grade 3). I believe it should be faded upwards.

I have a buzzcut because I can't keep from getting pimples on my forehead when I have long hair.

Alright lads I've been growing my hair out for a couple months now and this is the current state. What should I do? I usually keep short so I have no idea.

It's perfect the way it is.

What product do you use, this is the hair I want

How do you to take care about your hair? We have similar thread for skin, but no thread for hair. Maybe some advice or faq, thanks.

OP pic haircut would suit you tbqh

Idk feels like it would work with your eyes

I mean maybe some common stuffs like Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser or Stridex, also exists for hair?

JUST

If I had one wish it would be to fix this sadness

How do I get away with this?

Got this last time but forgot what its called

My grandfather on my mom's side had a chrome dome by age 18, but my mom's brothers both have full heads of hair in their 50s

I'm 18 now with no signs of thinning or receding

How in danger am I

step 1: be commonly viewed as attractive in the eyes of females
step 2: refer to step 1

I didn't know Chillen lurked fa.

I never know what to do with my hair :^(

Just some generic clay I found at the supermarket. Anything matte with a strong-ish hold should do the same thing though.

t. Dyel manlet with a receding hairline

Who /minoxidil and fin/ here

Buzz meme

Jeez, I do see some resemblance there.

How to avoid helmet hair?

Looks good on ya

I am balding tho

how2obtain a mid part like that?

dam son..
if you'd just taken length off the sides it would've looked great.

His name is not dam son

>having not fashionable since 2009 hair

Yeah I decided to give it a go trimming my own hair since my barber was booked full. Didn't go too well :)

I look like pretty similar to Jesse Eisenberg in terms of facial structure and curly hair.

Any ideas on how to style curly hair or make it work for me? I hate it, but I'd like to find out what to do instead of just cutting it short all the time.

who else /nopoo/ here

inb4 under8ge band

I'm a big big boy i promise :^)

newfag. and it's not even that old. I really really hate this board now.

Anyone have experience using Japanese waxes other than Gatsby?

Gatsby doesn't seem to be working well for my thickass Asian hair, but I don't want to get more expensive shit going in blind.

Sam Hyde GET OUT

daily reminder that fin is a fucking meme this is what I started with

and this is how I ended up after 2 years of fin

i'm now waiting for it to thin even more to get a transplant

Just like brendan fraser

Who are you?

Lose 25 lbs and work out

does anyone have any cool hair inspo? i want to cut mine, is curly.

my b

>tfw massive fucking fivehead and shitty jawline

i need a fucking haircut but nothing fucking works REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pic related is me what the fuck do i

I only shampoo my hair once a month and that's when I'm getting it trimmed. Haven't put a drop of shampoo in it in about 3 weeks. How does it look?

Sorry for the potato quality picture I'm just using my computers camera

the undercut will never look bad on someone with proper facial structure and not huge ears

Real talk? I put off taking fin for a week and i'm still on the fence about starting lol

this board is 18+

TFW god decides to give you ok looks and then fucks you with the 4 finger forehead , growing the hair out mostly keep it slicked back but sometimes do the young Leo but with undercut

5head detected

How can undercucks and "m-muh classic hairstyle" fags even compete?

Mine hasn't changed for several years now so I guess it's not receiding, but I have a serious widow's peak. I'm going to risk it and try a full on cringemaster undercut, and if it sucks, I'll embrace the buzz.

Who skinhead here

here
How long do you think I have to reach ? And can I do anything in between to make it less awkward?