Women thread - general

Doesn't seem to be any woman Veeky Forums thread, so there you go.

>What would be your perfect wardrobe ?
>What are your favourite brands for women ?
>What are your inspirations ?

Rick Owens
Rick Owens
Rick Owens

pictured: the greatest Rick outfit for either sex ever made

lmao yall need to stop fronting and do what it is you need to do to transition

>implying a conscious or unconscious doubt or anxiety about your gender isn't inherent to humans and healthy to entertain

The genderqueer movement is just an overreaction to and focus on that feeling; convincing yourself that it is unique to you

this is a bizarre and meandering post that accomplishes nothing. cisgender men don't sink hour after hour into envisioning themselves as girls and no one even mentioned "genderqueer".

I thought it would be useful to cut the head off the snake in advance before people start accusing me of "gender is le spectrum/social construct" shit

desu i am insecure about my masculinity, but by that i mean that i fear that i am a wimpy pussy with no practical skills, not that i feel i should be a woman, although i have entertained the "what if" idea of being the different gender. just out of curiosity. I think we all have at some point. My dad said he never has though lol. it is normal rite???

My dad claims he's 100% straight even though we all know he had a huge guycrush on his college roommate and still might

Don't listen to papa

persistent gender questioning into adulthood is extremely common in trans people

you pretty much just killed the thread

the "post" in "post-black" or "post-metal" is actually a shorthand for "influenced by post-rock", which technically means "without any identifiable riffs, without melodies, without grooves, without harsh abrasiveness, and with tons of reverb and slow-ass crescendos instead"

the basic concept of "post-rock" is "remove everything except the instruments and focus on the atmosphere instead of on what makes a rock song good and entertaining", which technically makes it atmorock so I guess the closest thing to "post-death" would be atmodeath (aka caverncore like Grave Upheaval) but since atmodeath is still very abrasive and kind of has riffs, it's not a perfect fit.

This is Heather Locklear
look at her

she's adorable

I wish I constantly had several cans of insecticide at hand so I could spray it in these trannie-looking cunts' face if I ever saw them IRL

too bad you never leave your mom's basement, faggot

But I do
that's why I wish I constantly had several cans of insecticide at hand so I could spray it in these trannie-looking cunts' face if I ever saw them IRL

pssshitt

well, so why don't you constantly have several cans of insecticide at hand so you could spray it in these trannie-looking cunts' face if you ever saw them IRL then, faggot?

just ask your mom next time she goes for the groceries

cos I don't feel like going to jail over something so petty.
It doesn't mean I don't feel like throwing up every time I see a tranny

you should
I heard jail is a lovely place for faggots

This thread just proves there are no girls on Veeky Forums, just angry virgins and trannies

and me