/coats/

Desperately trying to find a somewhat affordable and stylish coat. I found this thoughts and alternatives? Guess coat general as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

eddiebauer.com/product/men--39-s-rainfoil-insulated-parka/10112099/_/A-ebSku_0010079642000060__10112099_catalog10002_en__US?showProducts=&backToCat=Parkas&previousPage=LNAV&tab=men&color=400
grailed.com/listings/1356774-Alpha-Industries-J-4-FISHTAIL-PARKA
urbanoutfitters.com/ca/en/catalog/category.jsp?id=SALE_M_CLOTHING_JACKETS&cm_re=TW_FEATURES-_-WEEK_50_POSITION_1-_-SALE_M_CLOTHING_JACKETS#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats a LIGHT jacket that i can wear with long button downs?
i don't want the shirt to go past the bottom of the jacket

Maybe I'm autistic but I just need a longish black overcoat that is less than 150$ and I can't find anything that looks good.

I've been looking at the uniqlo chesterfield, though. If I don't measure and just get a large will it likely fit at 6'4 150 pounds?

a blouson or peacoat. There are parkas in varying in thinkness.

pls stop the peacoat meme once and for all

OP here, worried the coat in my post looks to much like a Canada goose coat which is now official Fagboi core

Just go to fuckin Kohl's or something and pick out of the $50 aisle. Nobody's looking at your coat as long as it's black and you're a straight-presenting male-presenting person. hats/scarves/pants/boots make the coat look good even if it's a puffy coat without any fashion good points.

nah canada goose is less bulky around the tummy than the coat in the pic. also canada goose doesn't have as nice a hood as the pic in the OP does. it's fine nobody will call u out on trying to wear knockoff canada goose. the "prestige" if u can call it that is in the patch and the fabric/color anyway.

Where can I get a parka with a furlined hood at an actually decent price?

>alphaindustries
has sales occasionally, and they're not outrageously priced to begin with, they have good reviews and i just ordered one

>eddie bauer
>eddiebauer.com/product/men--39-s-rainfoil-insulated-parka/10112099/_/A-ebSku_0010079642000060__10112099_catalog10002_en__US?showProducts=&backToCat=Parkas&previousPage=LNAV&tab=men&color=400
use PRESENT promo and you can get this for like $89

yeah was looking at alpha parkas, that's probably what I'm gonna get if I'm gonna get one
maybe they'll have a christmas sale or something

which one did you order?

n-3b w3x in woodland brown or whatever it was i think i got the last small though

>n-3b w3x
damn how come that one's so much cheaper than the others?

nothing in stock for black fuck

Hello 2011

wtf I would love to live in a place where a bunch of people have canada goose jackets
everybody here wears knockoff parkas from Sams Club or fucking snowmobile jackets

it's on clearance, and when online stores get down to the last few sizes for each color, they mark them down like crazy
if you really like something that's still in stock from a pricey online shop, keep frequent tabs of it and if you get lucky, someone will buy it in the other size (thus giving you the opportunity to buy the one you want)
I've gotten that opportunity a few times through Haven and a few other shops

thanks for the tip family

what's a light jacket that I can wear as a manlet

I can't do peacoats or parkas

Hey man i have a J-4 parka im black for sale if thats ur size!

grailed.com/listings/1356774-Alpha-Industries-J-4-FISHTAIL-PARKA

>grailed.com/listings/1356774-Alpha-Industries-J-4-FISHTAIL-PARKA

sorry not my size

Lol, it's not as good as it sounds mate, most people that wear them aren't into fashion or anything it's just a trend. Like a luxury superdry coat or something

What are some good non-parka/peacoats to wear with jeans/boots?

I am poor so I am looking to spend under $250 USD.

Any final thoughts on the coat in the op pic, thinking of getting it, kind of annoyed it's real fur but whatever

> kind of annoyed it's real fur
why

The poor baby animals :((((

get yourself a didrikson dana if you dont want real fur. i can recommend this one strongly and its perfect for the nordic winter 5/5

Asking here again because this thread is doing better.
Does anyone know where I could a coat somewhat similar to pic related. I know it's a movie prop, but I just mean a similar style (west country style, earthy colours, I think it has velvet on the inside of the lapels and collar)
Just the coat, I don't want people to think I'm going to a fancy dress party but the coat alone looks comfy as fuck

I'm looking for a CDG coat. I think it's from Good Design Shop, it's a white labcoat with a black CDG logo on the back. It is not pic related.

what's a good parka without fur (real or fake) and diagonal pockets and not huge sizing like alpha industries

etsy might be your best bet
if you have $$$ to drop check out Paul Harnden, Geoffrey B Small, or De Rien

i'm a hungry hungry skeleton, like 34inch chest and 28inch waist skeletor, is alpha industries for me?

Will any of the Barbour jackets be okay in 15-32F weather?

can't decide help Veeky Forums

Whats your hair? Do you smoke? Hood up or hood down?

What is this coat?

Trench coat clearly

fucks it made outta tho

Probably wool or cotton

melton wool

sauce on middle?

urbanoutfitters.com/ca/en/catalog/category.jsp?id=SALE_M_CLOTHING_JACKETS&cm_re=TW_FEATURES-_-WEEK_50_POSITION_1-_-SALE_M_CLOTHING_JACKETS#/

top result

What's the coat in OP's pic?

where the fuck can you buy the automne-hiver 85-86 stuff

barely any mention of it on the internet and ofc the dover street market post i found it on didnt include any fucking links besides just saying you can buy it now

I live in Florida but I'm going up to Boston for Christmas and I can only buy one coat. What can I buy that is the most versatile/can go with the most outfits?

maybe try going back to 1985??