Veeky Forumslosophy

>deeper questions than fuccboi general, maybe even a discussion

Am i fucking up by not lacing my Margeilas like this?

or is bar lacing how they were intended?

protip, you can lace your shoes however you think they look best, its all up to you because you bought them with (presumably) your own money. you shouldn't feel the need to ask something like this man

right now i have them laced like pleb related

lolled

you probably dress like a turd, please leave the more nuanced discussion to those who want to contribute

>leave the discussion to people who will tell me how to dress because I'm an unoriginal teenage faggot
Sad!

>i only "contribute" by shitposting
>not on Veeky Forums but my whole life
;)

I do my mid tops like that picture. No regrets. the bar lacing just screams "this is my first expensive shoe and I am treating it like a fucking trophy"

yeah sure, you felt the need to ask strangers on the internet how to lace your fucking shoes. My original post was genuine advice, you should be confident in your own choices.

I agree, it is kind of try hard. I would only leave them that way if they come laced and paint dripped like that from the factory.

Probably going to take the laces out completely for one of my pairs for riding in this spring. I think I will do it with the whites. Everything the low top vagoo-shoe was supposed to be

you're screwing up by caring

I tried telling op that but he got buttmad and won't listen

Where do I get fake replica gats? Plz respond.

why the fuck does bar lacing imply that

Are Geos actually a good shoe or some kind of running joke. First I really hated how they look, but over the time they grew on me. Consider copping white or black/white for Christmas.

>rick
nope they're trash

Both, but the consensus is you probably need some other rick or other drapey / leathery clothing to wear alongside it.

just get some yeezy's fuccboi

for

>Is actual advice
"Shitposting lel"

Kill yourself

not sure if zips over chelsea are actually a good use for ankle zippers or if absolute shit

>he uses laces

Traditional lacing speaks functionality and casual
Bar lacing is not as effective at keeping your shoe tight, its more difficult to lace, implies a more sophisticated edge

>muh autism

that looks retarded to me. IDK it just takes away from the super clean almost non existant break that chelseas are supposed to provide...

checked

my cp's came bar laced and i left them like that

my gats i laced traditionally because they weren't laced so it depends if they are already laced or not cause im a lazy faggot

you realise saying "confidence" and "do what you think looks best" is garbage advice for somebody asking for advice
some people (not you) actually realise that their own opinions are less valid than other peoples in certain areas hence they ask people for help
its not this autistic false dichotomy of either "dress yourself or be dressed by other people", dude please

i guess what i like about it is it kind of has that fitted actual vintage cowboy boot cut kind of appeal, but yes it's basically the opposite direction of what the chelsea usually does. for that reason i find it interesting.

trips 7 says it all

W2c jeans

That's not how their "intended" to be laced; that's just a factory default lacing.

It's actually designed for easy taking on and off in shoe stores. It's not good for regular use.

Also, if you leave the factory lacing like that, it's a 100% sure sign that you're some clueless fuccboi who bought his first "designer" shoe and assumed they should be laced like that.

absolute shit and because u needed to ask u now have to fuck off back to r/streetwear

>you should be confident in your own choices
>implying confidence = good fashion choices

Get this kiddo outta here