Fucking adidas

how do you go from this

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/5humht/first_look_at_the_ultra_boost_wool_sand_30/
reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/5hshbh/ultraboost_30_coming_in_oreo_colorway_what_do_you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to this

to deez nuts

from shit

to more shit

These adidas shit on every pair of Jordans ever created.

I'd probably own a pair or two of Nikes of they didn't insist on plastering their giant logo on all their products

so mnml

the jordan silhouettes have stood the test of time
these on the other hand are flavour of the month bullshit that everyone's gonna trash in 2 years

nike air force ones are better looking than any adidas shoe ever

oh hey guys what's going on in this thread we talking about adidas?

nope.

btw I'm super confused about how to lace these things to hide the bow

literally slip them inside the shoe. u can see it on the right shoe

great argument my boy!

for real, these shoes wont last long, qasa's are already fuccboi teir and all these other qasa esque shoes are even worse

superstars stood the test of time but that doesn't mean shit. It just caters to every day people

>tfw the best model of tubulars are women's, discontinued, and aren't available in anything larger than an 11

seriously the original tubulars were fine as poor man's qasas but then they just kept watering it down into these worse and worse models we're stuck with now

yeah jordans are so underground

this user is right
let's wait and see how many people will be wearing todays trendy tubular/boost shoes in 10 or even 5 years while jordans and some of most iconic nikes been around for +/- 30 years and are still being worn

wrong, said it
nobody is going to give a fuck about any of those shoes in a couple of years
the nmd meme is already dead, ultra boost and all their versions that look the same will be on the way out eventually
adidas will always be all hype no substance, only thing they got is great designers doing collabs with them

HAH.. almost got eem.

samefag

Why do you care about what adidas does so much?

>adidas is hype and boost hype will die soon

reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/5humht/first_look_at_the_ultra_boost_wool_sand_30/

reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/5hshbh/ultraboost_30_coming_in_oreo_colorway_what_do_you/

Looks like you're wrong.

Adidas knows that they need to switch up their game if they want to be able to simultaneously sell to high schoolers, middle schoolers and an aging group of 20 somethings.

Why do you plebs think that the Bape x adidas price point was so low? They wanted everybody trying to buy.

should I cop these in the light grey colourway for 80€, which is 50% off the original price?

Oh and the new tubular models like the shadow, entrap and instinct have been shit

copying yeezys

Both ugly af. You guys will be cringing so hard when you're 20+ years old and remember wearing these clown shows.

t be h, i hate 70% of new sneaker releases, and i own a pair of dooms, but i kind of like these. the sole should be thinner in the middle and thicker in the back like the dooms though, nvm just pick any tubular sole. then i'd cop

Is there a difference between woman en men shoes. If I buy size 11 woman shoes, will it be the same as size 11 men shoes?

A 11 women's is a men's 9.

depends on the brand