HAha what is this?

hAha what is this?
>i don't expect ppl where i live to be Veeky Forums but
>why does he think this is... okay?

he prolly gets more girls than you or i do

but i hear listening to desiigner helps, is that true?

fuck off newshit

i'm a girl
i would not fuck this guy

>Those feezys

seconding this

horrific

>literally on tinder (and only appears on females)
>best picture is a selfie
eyyyyy

>not getting wet for a slav manlet rocking madmaxcore

plebs, the lot of you

sample size of peace

lmao he's so tiny looks like he got caught in the garbage disposal bathing in the sink

Yeah probably but the same girls of his own type. Ridiculous, pathetic, etc.

> Girl on Veeky Forums isn't attracted to him
That might be a compliment

cunt cant even spell struggle

nah it's an arnold schwartzeneggar quote, that's how he pronounces it

girl here

i would

Do killers understand you?

yeah, they do. also, i get a lot of tinder matches when i'm visiting atlanta.

Eh... I don't like that style at all
>all raggy
what's the point? it just looks bad. I can understand mildly ragged jeans, but all of it? since when is being a hobo a fashion statement?
>oversized sweater
also why? I like long slim clothed that delineate one's body, but oversized clothes only look oversized and they're awkward to wear.
>no socks
what the fuck is with this trend? it looks realllllly awful to look down someone's feet and see the naked ankles under a pair of sneakers, also don't his feet get sweaty?

And the dude looks like he's going through some middle age crisis, trying to dress like teh kool kidz!

Who the fuck pays to look extreme homeless?

>26
Oh god why are older dudes so goddamn cringy? Does it just come with age or can it be avoided?

i remember in the 90's the homeless used to look like this, now theyre better dressed

look at the dots across his forehead, this niggas hairline just loading in

pregnant with darth vader core

>He's 26 and he's trying to dress like an edgy teenager that's desperately trying to be unique

>He's 26 and he looks 5'4"

my housemate has her tinder set to 25-40 and they are all awful. some of them are just unbelievably bad, like they hadnt put one second of thought into how they were presenting themselves.

she put it to 22 to find me on there and it was ten times better.

i assume it's because most decent guys are taken by late 20s

This is probably it. But I also think people get less self aware with age. There are of course exceptions, but most people. I think that's how you really become a dad.

Bruh lmao 100

he looks like his height starts with 4'

The point is finding the one you look good the most, and photos taken by someone else doesn't guarantee it looks good.

You shouldn't worry about how many friends you have that girls can guess

its also tinder where men who are past like 25 don't have any active game or charms

>come for broads in atlanta
>hiv capital
>stay bc you have hiv like everyone else

fuckin lol im dead

nice standards

>photos taken by someone else doesn't guarantee it looks good.

shows that you just dont go out enough with your socially whore friends who take a billion pictures, giving you a large enough sample size to pick three pictures

a selfie is just a reflection of a preestablished image that doesnt really show your true self once you fall into routine /autism

I'm sure it's a combination of the angle, oversized sweater, and his real height

My social whore friends take tons of pictures where i look awesome but they use analog/polaroid cameras, so they are wasted in photo albums.

>scan or
>take picture of a picture
>???

yeah i guess r/blackpeopletwitter is alright

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

i unironically enjoyed that image

am i a nigger now?

"blackpeopletwitter" is 100% the white ppl that black ppl make fun of so no, you're pretty much where you were

pussy is pussy

False though. There is a pussy hierarchy my man.

I wouldn't fuck this guy even if he has that good boipucci. No homo.

r/black4chan/

hey kids, this is an 18+ website

not if you liked it post-ironically

REAL NIGGA HOURS

post-irony is still being sincere