Wanting to get this coat but unsure if its Veeky Forums enough

Wanting to get this coat but unsure if its Veeky Forums enough
its also coming into summer so I wouldn't really be able to wear it for a few months which would suck

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/1010342-Number--N-ine-SS07-number-nine-western-jacket
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks nice, but doesn't look too heavy for winter.

Any idea where to find something similar in a forest green color?

I'm in aus so winter isn't super heavy here anyway

nah desu just found this on the website of a local store, its carhartt if that helps

i like it but i wish that the logo was on the side or something instead of the pocket

crunchyroll

James, is that you

Holy fuck all my friends always say that about all my carhartt stuff

first time I saw the carhartt meme I thought it was crunchyroll too

I have this jacket

it is not a summer jacket, impervious to wind and rain, get a lot of compliments on it its v nice

how the fuck do you get compliments on your clothing? do random people just stop you on the street and tell you how nice you look?

w2c nice work jacket for cheap in europe?

just get carhartt or dickies you poorfag

+ carhartt and dickies aren't even expensive.

good jacket would cop

>unsure

you are not ready

is carhartt WIP worth it in europe though? those jackets are like 150 $ here

Sorry this isn't really helping you OP, but seeing as people are talking about coats here I have to ask.
Does anyone know where I could a coat somewhat similar to pic related. I know it's a movie prop, but I just mean a similar style (west country style, earthy colours, I think it has velvet on the inside of the lapels and collar)
Just the coat, I don't want people to think I'm going to a fancy dress party but the coat alone looks comfy as fuck

cop the detroit if you want to wear it longer during the year

copped one like 5 years ago (carhartt wip chore coat) and even though it's pretty warm, the fit is horrible. I bought a detroi jacket from the real carhartt and the quality is noticeable. wip is overpriced shit.

he has friends

Maybe check out some pieces from Number (N)ine; not the same, but they have a simliar vibe to that.
grailed.com/listings/1010342-Number--N-ine-SS07-number-nine-western-jacket

I have the same one in black and it's great for wind and rain as user already said. It's also the only item of clothing I've received compliments about from people at work (in 2 fucking years)

>crunchyroll
kek

WOW BTFO

Hi five dude you frickin destroyed that butt ass retard

PSA!!!

Carhartt WIP always has some sale going on. I don't recommend paying full-price. Wait for the next big sale in January.

Friends, coworkers, acquaintances just other standard human beings who appreciate things?
how you struggling to understand that lad

That's not effay. It's a workers jacket. Created for harsh working conditions. You fags are giving this brand a bad name.

why did farm jackets even go in style? shit is so tryhard. the only one that anyone in an urban environment can pull off are the darker ones, not these light colored ones.

>tryhard
it's literally a fucking working jacket

you fucks try so hard to seem contrarian

I like functional clothes and need a lighter jacket (in color), and during winter I dress in a lot of layers. I like having a lot of pockets and I like the contrast of the cordouroy collar. Plus I move firewood sometimes so it will work for that.

>working jacket

yeah, worn by limp wristed city dwellers. totally doesnt scream tryhard.

>YOU CAN'T WEAR SOMETHING UNLESS YOU'RE DOING THE EXACT THING IT WAS MADE FOR

must suck to live in a flyover hick state and be so bitter about not living in a city

what said, you fucks are all teens or never lived in a major city

people have been rocking this shit since the 80s. every crack dealer had one, then rappers were rocking them. plus factor in all the workers you see regularly wearing them around town, it's a staple.

This, everybody out west fucks with the denim.