Does anyone here wear lifts?

Does anyone here wear lifts?

I honestly don't give a fuck about authenticity any more. I just want to cheat at life.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

I'm 6'3" and can only imagine what it's like for manlets... wish I could give you some of my height bro

>just be more confident bro

there's only one lift i need, and it's this: be yourself

>Taking a picture next to a taller, more attractive guy
Don't know why people do this, everyone will just subconsciously compare the two

>The guy in the right is 5'10''

not op here. im 5'2 at most. probably closer to 5'1. lifts and boots(even in summer) +slightly improved posture still only do so much. wat do? an hero?

Go to the Philippines, date gremlins. At least they're skinny.

no because even though I'm short, and it sucks, I'm not so insecure that I need to falsify my height

Same but I would probably wear them to a job interview if I had some. If you think height doesn't matter just look at studies that show how taller people are more likely to be hired with everything else being equal, i.e qualification and experience. So when life cheats you there's only one right answer.

yeah i wear 2" lifts in my 60mm heel SLP boots, I'm 6'6" in shoes now and fuck every bitch I see.

plus my ass looks fantastic

you're cheating yourself

Guy on the right is standing on his toes, look at the shadow under his heels lmao.

I'm 5''9 skinny-fit (slim but swim and run alot). Do I have hope?

Lol

definitely. don't believe the internet when then say anyone under 6'0 is hopeless. id say 5'7 is where it starts getting hard. but you're fine.

Just wear heels.

>5'11'' vs 6ft

Lifts are really noticeable

Perhaps move to Asia.

As a fellow manlet, if you're under 5'10" and you spend money on clothes, you're just wasting your money.

A 6'3 obese man with no nose, burn scars all over his face, and a receded chin will be highly superior to you in every way.

I'm 5'7" and my girlfriend left me for a 6'2" fat guy that wears cargo shorts

wish I was joking

>Anecdotal evidence

Was meant for

but shorter dude is p good looking too aside shit haircut

he is not, you are a fucking retard

yes but youre less likely than a 6ft guy but not all hope is lost

Does anyone actually wear those? they look like you would need to buy shoes smaller than your actual size since you are using heels
I am 41 (europe size), thinking on buying some

I'm 6'7"

In shoes I guess I'm 6'9"

If I wear some of these and become 6'11," will I slay more pussy?

my best mate is a manlet and he bought some so he could were them when his gf wears heels on nights out and he said its the best decision he ever made.

I might actually kill myself if I was a manlet.

There has to be more to your story than that!

Hi op. I wear 1.5" lifts in my shoes to appear 5'7". Anything more than that will probably be too noticeable, especially if you don't wear the right shoes. I wear steel toe boots or Nike Air Force ones with the mid tops because you can sneak the lifts in without fucking up the sillohette. Also remember to wear long socks so as not to expose your ankle. Try to wear footwear that is the same color as your leg wear. Big black Frankenstein boots will be way more noticeable when contrasted with light colored jeans.

Idk how short you are OP but honestly the most important advice I can give you is to learn not to tie your self worth to how attractive girls find you. When I had acne back in high school I used to think it was the only thing holding me back. I thought the same about my height when I started college. I'm sure if I could magically become 6'4" I'd start worrying about my jawline, or my inhability to grow a beard, or my dick size. None of it really has to matter though. A rich, cool, old short dude with no hair can get a hot girl to date him easily. I've seen it happen. And yeah, she's probably not attracted to him for his looks. So what? If you tie your self worth to how attractive women find you you will be in for a sad last quarter of your life. Cut the cord now and you'll be better prepared when the lanklets hit the wall.