Why don't we ever have American workwear threads? I'm into quality goods! QUALITY GOODS!

Why don't we ever have American workwear threads? I'm into quality goods! QUALITY GOODS!

goddammit I hate that hipsters and you annoying gayboys are buying up the clothes that I use for actual work and then post pictures of yourselves looking like some kind of awkward autist with slumped, pathetic shoulders REEEEEEEE

I work construction but buy extra work clothes to wear casually because I look fucking good in them and most other styles don't really suit me.

Am I still a faggot?

copped this barbour x white mountaineering pants last year still have no idea what to wear it with except going americana-workwear-core

this isnt even a good workwear fit

Because people here are too poor for E N G I N E E R E D garments

shut up & get back to work

Its all about men who spent their youth jerking off and playing video games, whom now are well into adulthood but have had a stunted puberty due to their lack of testosterone. They all have small shoulders, weak jaws (always covered with a shitty beard), always short (not average but 5'9">), an unhealthy libido etc. They know very well they are pathetic excuses for men so they cling to masculine objects they can buy and own; because they will never BE masculine. Its pathetic really.

I find it hilarious when I cross some bearded loser with a shiny pair of red wings, they are always short wimpy little betas with the occasional damaged girl at his side.

This is a public service announcement to all beta losers: Dont try and buy yourself masculinity, stop jerking off, eat better, exercize regularly and stop being losers. Especially to all the young lads on this board, you will fuck yourself up big time if you do the above.

I like the look but wear a cintas uniform at my job. I baby my personal boots but the ones at work are beat up

>american workwear
>wearing boat shoes

da fuk?

look at his posture.
that guy has never worked a day of manual labour in his life.
he probably is a graphics designer or IT guy by the looks of it.

what's so fa about looking like a prole?

Then buy clothes made of concrete
/thread

>wearing work clothes
>being a weak, poor-postured skinny wristed faggot

I just like my clothes to last a long time so I can keep a minimalist wardrobe. You're right that markets prefer these brands, but it's more a "nothing will ever fit me right or turn me into Paul Newman, might as well wear sturdy clothes" as opposed to compensating. At least for me it is.

>markets

manlets ffs

>boat shoes
>not knowing moc boots

What a weak looking faggot.

>stop being losers
You can't even do that. Why should anyone take anything you say seriously? Your "life tips" led you here, condescending on a Veeky Forums board like shitposting on Veeky Forums while dressed "just ok" makes you superior to others.

That's the problem with you Veeky Forumsgs. You buy a $500 shirt and then strut around like it makes you better than other people. In reality, you're just another basement dwelling neckbeard who plays too much vidya and doesn't excercise enough. The only difference is you were dumb enough to waste $500 on a fucking shirt.

there's an active trad thread pretty much every day

furthermore, just post there

Everyone dresses like this in alaska lol

>Its all about men who spent their youth jerking off and playing video games, whom now are well into adulthood but have had a stunted puberty due to their lack of testosterone.
Don't try to deny people warmth and comfort mate

listen to this guy

workwear is probably the biggest meme out there when youre young, - it's simply overcompensating through a lifestyle youll never experience

is engineered garments a meme?

The fit is good, the person in it isn't.

the style itself is not bad. i think it's just the whole "culture" that follows it, you know, art of manliness, how they overexaggerate coffee culture and manliness, is just insufferable. but again, any fashion scene always has insufferable people in it. the whole "my scene is superior to yours" thingy is just, bad. and i'm surprised that sometimes there ARE 21+ year old people who buy into the whole scene war shit. so dumb.

how is it any different than wearing techwear, running shoes, or tucked in button downs only for classes and mall ?

it isn't, I just don't participate in any activities that require techwear (besides maybe camping and riding my motorcycle) so it doesn't annoy me. I'm sure the guys who need to use that stuff get bothered when they see some skinny 16 year old twink walking around with that stuff as well