Is Kanye West fashionable?

Is Kanye West fashionable?

maybe not always fashionable but he certainly set some trends for some people. he's good

Whether you like his stuff or not (I'm on the fence most of the time) it's impossible to deny he has a unique series of styles. He's a trendsetter for a reason

consistently awful, nothing embodies millennials more than kanye west

says the millenial

Everyone will laugh at his outfits in 10 years

they already are

I forgot to mention that as true as that may be, OP's pic is laughable and inexcusable

Well I just chose a picture of him wearing Timberlands, his overall outfit is simple though. If you google Kanye West outfits it'll show him wearing some crazy stuff

pretty basic but more put together looking than most people are

sort of looks hobbit-core?

no they won't, he created his own aesthetic which will probably be popular for many generations. shouldn't hate on new ideas bruv

Pretty much this.

>crazy stuff
>2015 ig fuccboi uniform
fucked proportions

The guy pretty much set the entire earth-tone palette trend with his Yeezy line the past couple years, and made Adidas cool again. Trendsetter in every sense of the word. So yes, Kanye is fashionable.

he's a gay faggot and so are his fans

kanye is great, anyone who says otherwise is uneducated. dont @ me.

lmao

>JUST

>calls kanye and his fans gay faggots
>browses Veeky Forums in his spare time

super influential in streetwear (not talking about the shitty Supreme BoGo sub-style that most rappers are associated with), dude has set an unbelievable number of trends, some good, some bad:

>one of the first celebrities to rock the classic achilles low CPs
>Nike SFB (along with Shia)
>associated with Off-White from the start
>singlehandedly responsible for making ASSC into the biggest name in streetwear
>set a trend of earthy minimalist sweaters, jackets, and parkas which was further expanded upon with the Yeezy Season 1-3 lines
>obv Yeezy Boost (personally hate these but people love em and they're definitely important)
>one of the first rappers to rock distressed skinny jeans, long before Rocky and Danny Brown were getting signed

personally I'm influenced more by A$AP Rocky and find Young Thug more interesting (I'm not crazy enough to rock SLP with women's skinny jeans desu) as a fashion icon, but you can't deny Kanye's impact on the industry and fashion in general

these are facts

>2015 ig fuccboi uniform

because that pic is from 2014 Celine's show, can't deny he sets trends breh

no matter what you say bout his fits you can't deny his influence and him being a consistent trend setter

slp set the trend, his stylist just followed suit. dude's a piece of trash.

holy shit where did all these kanye shills come from? get out you're not welcome here

>singlehandedly responsible for making ASSC into the biggest name in streetwear

confirmed retarded

2 goats of our time

how does he get away with wearing huge shit, i dont get it.

>effay will try to offend this