Bleached hair thread, is it still punk?

bleached hair thread, is it still punk?

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/70824-effects-bleaching-hair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAIRBLEACHING CONSTITUTES A MINOR DEGREE OF BODILY MUTILATION.

WHY WOULD YOU MUTILATE YOUR OWN BODY?

why not, if i like how it looks?

jesus christ, you do realize that you´re on a fashion forum, the spirit is to kinda discuss diferent ways of changing your appearance

IF "TO LOOK GOOD" IS YOUR ONLY, OR MOST IMPORTANT, CRITERION FOR DOING, WEARING, OR USING, SOMETHING, YOU ARE IGNORANT AND IGNOBLE.

FASHION IS THE CRAFT OF CLOTHING, AND DRESS; FASHION DOES NOT CONSIST IN "WAYS OF CHANGING ONE'S APPEARANCE", BUT IN OPTIMIZING ONE'S APPEARANCE.

HOW DOES MUTILATING YOUR OWN BODY CONSTITUTE APPEARANCE OPTIMIZATION?

if you think bleaching your hair is mutilating your body you're retarded, it's not some thought provoking idea it's just fucking stupid and so are you

livestrong.com/article/70824-effects-bleaching-hair/

You're a retard.

>livestrong

It's the content that matters, not the website's name, ignorant moron.

wah wah fashion is only based upon my view
>fashion is the craft of clothing
yes it´s true, but how do you explain the fact the designers are styling their models hair before shows or maybe the fact that a hairstyle can be in or out. that´s what makes hair fashion

piecings are based upon fashion too, even if you don´t like it

I'm really thinking of doing this once my hair gets below my shoulders. It feels like a bad idea, but for some reason I really want to do it. And if it does end up looking terrible, I can just cut it off.

kinda feel the same, so you think it´s possile to dye your hair to your old colour when you get sick of it?

You could try to find a colour that would look natural on you. Afaik some dyes recommend bleaching first, so long as you're not going for a very dark brown. However, even permanent dies will start to fade and may need redoing, whereas bleaching will not.

When combined with the right haircut, so punk.

I so want to do this, but i don't know if its already played out
Looks so sick tho

bump for inspo

>septum and nose piercing
y

any examples? i feel like i will look like a fuckboy with bleached hair, im kinda brown so i´m probably fucked.
>tfw not a white punk

will look like this

it's harder, but neymar rocked it.

you're gonna have a lot smaller range of blonde shades you can rock without looking like though.

no, it's retarded unless you're white or asian
pic related

It's not a concrete matter, your skin tone affects how many tones of blond(e) would look good on you. A person of dark skin doesn't have any less options when it comes to bleaching their hair then a person of light skin does. Just different tones. Kanye fucked up and picked a stupid tone. Plus the eyebrows were a bad move.

and/or the fact that he isnt attractive

How brown are you?
The close cut like rodman is pretty tight.
If you can do a 'fro, that'd be pretty cool blonde too.

Forgot pic

>non whites bleaching their hair

maybe they should get to bleaching their skin instead haha

Serious question..
How would a Hispanic look like with his hair bleached?

this me

haha, good joke, very original, does it hurt that the white population is dying out?

Same thing happening in Asia, and Africa has a massive death rate.
Hurt status: comfy.

Bleached hair looks 10 x better on brown people than white people.

You faggots will cringe so hard at this in 5 years lmao

i think it looked good on kurt coin in the 90s

>Do yr hair like the red haired guy, kinda shaggy, but not too long.
>Bleach it blonde, but do a kinda shitty job.
>Profit

dunno man

>coin

What about dyeing dread white?
I am dark skin and I thing the contrast would look nice.
My dreads are already shoulder length.

weak bait Muhammad

yeah, frank ocean looks A1

why does it look so silly? is bc of the eyebrows?

no its cause he ugly

Noah fence but bleached hair wouldn't look good, the dark brown colour suits you, grow it long like 90's Kiedis.

Depends if you are dark or light.
Im light skinned and had plenty of compliments.

>dreads
just shave your head

ikr?

Latino guy with bleached hair inspo pics? Opinions?

i will destroy isis

Can confirm
Fell for the bleach meme once :')

thats johnny rotten in sid & nancy, not "red haired guy"

Tan/brown people pull off bleached hair the best. The contrast between skin tone and hair is what makes the look so cool in my opinion

I've been thinking of bleaching mine and dyeing it grey but I'm really worried about the potential damage

but that's only because you're a shitskin jk lel
i mean based on your pic either you didn't bleached well enough/put enough toner, or you just didn't take care of the bleached hair

Either way is your fault and it's obvious so don't discourage it, it can look really good

Honestly I think the girl who was doing it had no fucking clue what she was doing

On brown skin tone I think a lighter color would look better in my opinion and I agree that it can look good on the right people but it just made me look like a damn school shooter for a few weeks before I buzzed it

>I think the girl who was doing it had no fucking clue what she was doing
no fucking shit