Why do people laugh at me?

Why do people laugh at me?

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/women/product/rick-owens/black-white-geobasket-high-top-sneakers/206503?forced_user_country=US&gclid=Cj0KEQiAsrnCBRCTs7nqwrm6pcYBEiQAcQSznEaS1zFfU5O6PlehPXXw1AVN2tgGt-2KVC8TD3iT07saAnnJ8P8HAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aFmGwh-eIAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you even try with this shitpost

i dont think he did, he probably thinks no one knows that this isnt him

the boots are autistic looking, that's why

>boots
I'm not even OP but come on man how much of a newfag are you to not know those are geobaskets what the fuck

PROBABLY BECAUSE YOUR BODILY MOVEMENTS ARE INHERENTLY "AWKWARD", WHICH, IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR CLOTHINGSTYLE, PRODUCES AN UNCANNY EFFECT ON OTHERS' PERCEPTION OF YOUR APPEARANCE.

ARE YOU AUTISTIC?

he's still correct though

that's not you though

You're both wrong. No wonder everyone complains this board is dying. I don't know why I even browse this board anymore. Regardless..

>Rick Owens black smooth leather Geobasket high-top sneakers are styled with a tonal fabric-trim extended tongue.
ssense.com/en-us/women/product/rick-owens/black-white-geobasket-high-top-sneakers/206503?forced_user_country=US&gclid=Cj0KEQiAsrnCBRCTs7nqwrm6pcYBEiQAcQSznEaS1zFfU5O6PlehPXXw1AVN2tgGt-2KVC8TD3iT07saAnnJ8P8HAQ

Eh.

Above average look build. Nice jacket but would be nicer with a collar. Lose that rigidity T-Shirt you have underneath... Clothes with holes in it are normie core or autistic, offering no sense of Veeky Forums at all and this includes ripped up jeans. Seriously it looks stupid. The pants are ok at best and the boots are plain ridiculous. You still have potential though, user.

You laced your geobasket wrong

Why are you still wearing a torn shirt?

Because you feel for the literal meme that is #STREETWEAR and Veeky Forums in general

Everything about your fashion sense screams "I am insecure and overcompensating for my perceived lack of sexual value by wearing edgy clothing from designers you've never heard of."

Sane girls refuse to fuck you not because you are inherintly lesser than the other guys around you, girls won't fuck you because they think you're autistic. Your clothes say"I hate everything and society."

Go grab a pair of Levi's 513's in a solid, conservative wash, make sure they *fit* and don't stack or sag. Now go grab a pair of white Chuck Taylors, and find a casual button down that you're not swimming in. Put on a solid-color sweater over it. Now go to your local barber, and ask for "short back and sides with a part," like every other reasonable white man since 1850 has been sporting, and PRESTO, you look like a mentally sane person.

>fashion
these are fucking clown shoes

Because you bought the most basic Rick pieces instead of branching out.

In all honesty I've seen worse. It has the potential to look incredible, but its designer clothes, and rick Owens in specific is light avant garde. It can look good only for a few and if they know how to style incredibly well. This guy, along with most, aren't very good.

slouching and trying hard to look d33p and melanch0lic only looks good in a picture. when you try animating that demeanor you only look like an awkward autismlord with zero confidence.

>conservative wash
>white Chuck Taylors
>short back and sides with a part
>white man since 1850
>PRESTO
nasty

>It can look good

doing this unless you are like 30 and live in the middle of america is equally autistic

Here's a guy doing it in an Veeky Forums way

youtube.com/watch?v=aFmGwh-eIAo

>clown meme boots
>edgy ripped t shirt
>awkward body language
hmm

yeah, hes 41 you drop kick, thats what im saying
and no its not effay, it looks fine but its not effay
he cant dress that chick for shit though, my god thats an abomination
same with your picture too

You can save time achieving this look by going into any store mumbling' "just give me the c-cuck"

Are you? Holy fuck

fucking hockey skates

Most people lace them up normally tbf

>black cord shirt
>black pants
>black rw moc toes

wtf wtf wtf im 19 & the literal only difference between his outfit & mine is that the soles of my boots are black

Must be your face or your personality that sticks out more than those footwear.

Is this some kind of meme I don't understand? Looks good to me, Rick fits are also pretty comfortable. Perhaps it a bit too "entry-level-Rick" and this torn tshirt is a bit too much.

You look like a fucking 14 year old.

its napoleon dynamites shoes! lol!

>Is this some kind of meme I don't understand?

nah, just retarded crossposters, flyover state neets, and edgelord contrarians hating on one of the most celebrated and successful designers of our time.

ARE YOU AN UNFUNNY PATHETIC ATTENTION SEEKING LOSER?

Nu-Veeky Forums truely gone to shit. I would take gothninjas over retarded poor skater-teens and reddit-crossposters.

I think the jacket's too short. u got mad stacks tho nigga good job

I bet your attitude is shitier than your style so you have to improve at least one of them

That's basically what I wear but monochromed

newfags. honestly this whole thread is is mostly newfags. holy shit get off this board now. this board has truly gone to shit with crossposters and newfags. this might be the last straw

Damn I like Rick. Which pants are those though? Doesn't see to be Rick, he always does dropknotch.

Rick is extremely easy to wear and with even small idea of how clothes work to mix.