F A C E T H R E A D

Lets get a good old facial aesthetics thread going. r8 and Tell each other how we can improve

That's not you, OP.

yeah you have to start

with a timestamp. those are the rules

Losing weight will make your jaw line and overall face more defined. Keep the glasses maybe? Need a better haircut.

Overall verdict: Not ugly by any means but losing weight will likely make you attractive and Veeky Forums.

yeah that's what i've figured
what's more effay, muscular/ottermode or skinny

you look like aids skrillex
damn, this, buy gym membership today buddy, you have nice structure even with little bit fat on face

The line right between muscular and skinny is best. I call it 'fit'. Too much muscle is better than skinny though. Neither is 'bad' but the middle ground should be your goal. Try some cardio supplemented by body weight workouts like pushups and pull ups. Then move onto lifting if you feel you need it.

also reccomend haircut pls.
i realised long hair would look like shit on me
i think of high and tight or caesar

Excellent jawline structure. In regards to your hair, definitely go with some shorter sides... It will accentuate your face much better.

High & tight for sure, I think that would do the trick. A bad haircut can really take away from features.

help

buzzcut
u
z
z
c
u
t

Welp
Original

Slightly shorter on top. Besides that small thing, nothing else... You look good.

good bones m8, shave / keep them sides short to accentuate it.

You'll lose some of that babby fat as you age.

10/10 Aryan

hair routine, user?
how do you get that texture?

Bulky boys

>facial aesthetics thread

if every person asking about their facial aesthetic was balding there would be no good reviews, it would all be negative

summation: all faces are nothing worth looking at unless they are framed / covered with hair

Fuck it changed orientation, what ever

pls no bully

incoming /v/irgin

Good jawline, my dude. Leave more hair on the sides, maybe?

I agree with the other anons here. I Think you could have a good jaw under that but losing weight would help

.I would go a little shorter on the top though

good hair great jaw. fix the slight irritation from shaving and you're set user

you have good hair and great eyes but you're right a tad bulky.

I would try a different haircut something that fits your hair type.

I like it short though it's less of a hassle but i do get that comment often i'll probably take your word for it though. thanks

I'm just focused on losing enough weight to see my cheekbones

sup

you fuggin asian m8, fix hair and wear whatever you want.
id get more conservative haircut.
you look like justin bieber, good or bad up to you to decide
are you former waffen ss w time machine
ayy lmao in best way my dude
no homo for sure

memes

you look like a guy i know whose initials are DK

Saem Hyeed????

Nah la, although second initial is right

what shud i do w my hair

i don't take selfies and i don't have my photo taken all that much.

buzzcut and wire frame glasses i reckon.

good head my dude, maybe a short beard

you're all set senpai

best pic i got

Why am I getting ignored?

the rock

This is me

el patron?

AIDS/10 kys please

You look ok here and I could seeing you looking much better if you lost weight and your face thinned out.

Hmm, I don't know what you should do with your hair but you definitely need to try a new style. You have a really strong jawline and nice cheekbones but your nose is kinda wide.

Yep, definitely something shorter.

You look ok but you should grow your hair longer, I think it will go better with your face.

Get rid of that shit in your nose. Your eyebrows look too sculpted and curved to me. Really nice hair though.

You look good, maybe just a bit shorter hair on top.

Umm, you look pretty damn good. Can't really think of much that would make you look better. Maybe if that face was between my thighs lol.

I feel like you hair looks really straight and thin so you could do a more Veeky Forums style haircut by going longer.

You look ok, not sure what to suggest.

Hair looks ok but I'm not a fan of your beard, it looks too thin.

Sexy ass jawline and cheekbones.

Buzzcut and different glasses.

Oh damn, you look really good here.

Literal perfection. Would fug/10

You have nice eyes but your brows are a bit too bushy for my taste.

I kinda like that hair, maybe tighter on the sides and then shorter up top but keeping that same overall style.

Lose the 'stache.

Shorter hair.

Lose a bit of weight.

You look good, that's a nice jawline.

I can't decide if I like your mustache or if its pervy.

Pic related: me with little makeup. I know, I'm kinda chubby. What should I do?

>I can't decide if I like your mustache or if its pervy.
That's what I'm going for

Well in that case, you've succeeded brilliantly.

It just hit me that you kinda look like a poor man's Jonny Depp from some movie were he's a rare book seller. He has a thin mustache like that and round glasses.

Ninth gate? I kinda see it, yeah. I'm a good bit chubbier, though :P

Yep, that's what I was thinking of. Lose some weight then!

>what should i do?

stop using facetune on your photos first of all

Kek, ok here's another pic then.

Is reefer addiction Veeky Forums?

hate to disappoint, but nah.

no shampoo always

that's just my skin pigment, haven't used a razor in years - clippers only.

my facial hair is pretty light, makes that awkward early stage that much worse. someone told you to lose the stache, I say keep it.

Your picture is too goofy for any sound advice, take a better picture.

flathead

It's Spanish Tim Curry, post more for interest. Also get that unibrow plucked and take better care of your hair.

become a skeleton and work on getting ur skin crystal clear

then u will go from apallingly average asian girl to qt asian girl

Would skelly mode be a better look for me? I'm a womanlet at 4'10" and I've actually been trying to get thicc.

Yeah, sometimes my skin is super clear other times kinda greasy, gotta work on that for sure.

>getting thicc at 4'10

Condolences for your future sons, btw

>>getting thicc at 4'10
No good? So just go skelly mode instead?

And yeah, I'll need to marry some 6'8" turbo Chad to have any hope of normal sized offspring.

thicc for asians is not a thing

short philtrum, weak maxilla, horrible chin-philtrum ratio, stout face, gay and feminine nose, probably norwooding, shitty hairstyle, no lower jaw definition, horrible fwhr, horrible mid face ratio

Underbite
Not much midface growth
Chin/mandiblerecessed
Nose bump

rate me, cucks

nice
shame about that hairline tho, has it always been like that?

Yup unfortunately.

White black person

hahahahahahahahahaaha

kys
kys

you could rock a pretty mean skull and cross bones shirt i reggin.

why are there so many fags on here?

Damn gurl, hit me up sometime. Nice lips, nose, and eyes. Cheeks a little chub, but who cares. Short girl = bonus

my thread isn't getting any replies, so i'll try here:

i look fucking retarded wearing any sort of hat because of my weak eyebrows. how do i fix them? anyone have the same problem?

please help me

what should i do with my hair? its naturally brown and a little curly (sorry for the gay pic its a frame from a vid, no cam)

you could consider drawing on your eyebrows. if youre subtle enough no one will really notice

definitely switch to skelly, you have a very cute face/height and youre wasting it on a look that wont suit you very well.

youre not fat or anything but if you wanna be super qt consider losing a considerable amount of weight. just my opinion but your current sense of fashion isnt very flattering on you, your arms are kind of pudgy so stick with long sleeves for a while and your collarbones are noticeably not defined. work on improving your skin too, your forehead is very shiny. i think bangs would look really cute on you

your neck is very pudgy and your ears are very small. lose weight

your facial features are pretty good, your hair looks pretty dry. maybe invest in a haircut/better hair products

your hair looks extremely thin and stringy... id recommend growing it out but that might make it worse. consider a buzzcut.

how much longer and why in the first place?

got exactly 0 qts with this on tinder

what am I doing wrong lads?

nothing fuck those dykes. get off tinder

ur cute

get someone to take some nicer photos of you outside, dark selfies are low tier no matter how good looking you are

Back when I was 17.
Gained a bit of weight and fell for the buzzcut meme so I haven't taken pictures in quite a while. Is it worth losing weight to get back to this type of face? Or was it hopeless from the start. 19 and 193lbs now.

Send help.

am I gud ?

working like a good spic

I dont pay you enough for this Alejandro. Get back to fucking work.

hey ese hombre you don't pay me enough to fuck ur wife homles ese wey
wait till I pull up on ur barrio casa homles

Why not?

be kind senpai

and no i dont have downs

steve buscemi? is that you?

Sturdy facial aesthetic, keep working on highlighting them, the rest of you stay inside.

Coming from you isn't much buddy

Did I hurt your feelings?

my ex's current boyfriend.
I mean it can't just be me that thinks he looks like a fag

lmao this

you look like you've got a dead body in your basement, try smiling and making your eyes look more neutral and less crazy

no, you would need to be not ugly to do that
>these are the people that rate u

I don't have a basement. I'm trying not to make any facial expression at all, since this isn't a profile picture or christmas card for grandma.

>Hurt feelings confirmed
kys faggot

i think its obvious who's the one who's hurt buddy
but its ok, keep living in your bubble