People of color with bleached hair

>people of color with bleached hair

>unironically using the term "people of color"
The worst part is OP is serious about both parts of his post. Jesus I am triggered

Only black people can pull that off. I think it's the color contrast that makes it look good. If you're in between, you just look like shit.

>people of color

This is a very effay drawing tho

fuck I'm a people of color.

spots the pocs: starring you

>people of color

>calling niggers people of color

just say "Niggers" dude

Nothing bothers me more than seeing some red headed bitch from the back and getting hyped, only to have her turn around and be some korean bitch. False advertising - Asian girls are so fucking disgusting. Sad!!

You need to go back to /pol/ with your edgy, contrarian, repressed white man who's social life didn't blossom like he hoped so he decided to blame it on degeneration in society, omg haha i'm gonna say nigger like i'm a 7 year old who just learned a swear word ass.

signed,
simpering cuckold who creams his coffee with refugee sperm and tells my wife to get sexual satisfaction from the black neighbor if she needs it.

t. Person of color

>people of color
kek, I love it when people use euphemisms for skin color because it's such a touchy subject for them, but just end up sounding racist as a result
remember when "colored" was considered a racist slur?

here are some more euphemisms I just made up:
>white differently
>of darker descent
>unpale
>naturally tanned

>black=person of colour
>black=literally the absence of all colour

???

Why are you so sensitive about a word? I am absolutely not racist, but i love using the word "nigger". Because if you say it a lot, it loses it's meaning, it just becomes another word to describe black people.

What do you prefer hearing, "Niggers should have the same rights as everyone else" or "burn all people of colour"? It's the message that counts, not a fucking word

If friends in school kept calling you little bitch would you be happy?

they didn't callme little bitch
they called me fag
I was ok with it

You misunderstand me, my friendly fag. I'm just tired of /pol/boys using it so much because it's so goddamn edgy. It doesn't come across as anti-PC or anything like that, it just sound like your saying it to say it. Like when you're little and you learn about swears to you just say all of them all the time.

>What do you prefer hearing, "Niggers should have the same rights as everyone else" or "burn all people of colour"? It's the message that counts, not a fucking word

Obviously the first one. You're standing behind this argument of "it's not the word, it's the message," but your not saying fuckin anything. You just say nigger on the internet because you can't say it outside. You're not a champion of freedom of thought and valuing substance over diction. You're a child at a slumber party, whispering "cunt" and giggling in a pillow fort.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger. What a dumb fuckin word. Doesn't even necessarily mean black people. The irish and italians used to be niggers too.

please don't associate me with /pol/tards

I don't say nigger irl because english isn't my languange. Of course, we have an equivalent word (wich I use), but it doesn't carry the same weight, because nobody ever tried to bury that word

english has got too many taboo words

you can pull it off if you're jersey tan too though, it just looks ugly on pale people

>not knowing basic color theory

There is no reason to say nigger though except out of hatred or for very limited uses in comedy, so guess which one your unfunny ass reads as.

No reason to say PoC either then

How about we just say black people like non-tumblr non-edgy people do?

lmao why do you have a problem with PoC though? Most people do say "black" when they mean black people.

PoC means anybody of color though. Brown, yellow, or black.

Different term for different meaning.

That's because you're a fag. We get it.

NON WHITES ON Veeky Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

only in subtractive colour systems, nigger!

weird euphemism, not pretty, feels like you're trying way too hard not to be racist

>PoC means anybody of color though. Brown, yellow, or black.
So anyone who isn't white? English has got this really cool prefix called "non-"
Non-white is more straightforward and hasn't got a connotation

>PoC means anybody of color
what the fuck does "of color" even mean? they're just people with more pigment in their skin than white people, can't you just say non-white?
the very idea of separating all people into "of color" and "not of color" is basically modern apartheid, there's white people, and then there's everyone else