Uniqlo Lemaire collboration

wtf. why is Uniqlo x Lemaire so fucking addictive.

I have every single pieces from both collection and the UUU.

cuz its not designed by uniqlo therefore not boring

seriously. i got this elasticated pleated wool pants last season, i dont even know what im going to wear it with, but i stil get it as it looks interesting.

people will scoff at actually buying lemaire or anything of notable quality but will shill out by the truckload for whatever uniqlo sells
theres literally like 4+ uniqlo threads active at any given moment i s2g
might as well rename this board /clothes/

because lemaire is a god

>might as well rename this board /clothes/

lol uniqlo didnt kill the board
>is this name fa
>is vans fa
>should i cop this cheap ass anime hoodie

its basically lite soc/r9k

>people will scoff at actually buying lemaire
Literally who? Lemaire never gets discussed on here because the board is full of 18-20 year olds that are in love with skinnies and converses. The only idiots that bring up Lemaire here are 'comfycore' wannabes. Lemaire is generally a lot more relaxed and classic. If I had the bearing and money to pull of my closet would be nothing but Lemaire.

UniqloxLemaire probably gets brought up a lot more because the past few seasons for Lemaire's R2W are quite hard to pull off casually, but UxL is lot more viable casually.

Where can you still buy this online & get it shipped to Europe. Is it on the website last time isnt wsnt?

>might as well rename this board /clothes/
...... where do you think you are?

PLEASE SELL ME THIS SHIRT
I REALLY WANT THIS SHIRT
PLEASE I MUST OWN THIS SHIRT

UUUU is trash though

hoping for another real uniqlo x lemaire collab

it's all incredibly poorly made
another fun fact
Uxlemaire is only happening so that lemaire can have his own cash cow to shell out lame designs on a massive scale

also uniqlo does marketing based on race, "what is the percentage of asian customers in your store", "dress your mannequins more caucasian" is not uncommon to hear from top management. it's embarrassing.

how the fuck do u get this in australia outside of melbin

online, although im not sure if the uuuu collab is
or in one of the other major cities

online just leads to 404 for me rip

>also uniqlo does marketing based on race, "what is the percentage of asian customers in your store", "dress your mannequins more caucasian" is not uncommon to hear from top management. it's embarrassing.
That just seems like good marketing.

>fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

can you order this online in europe?

That guy's beard is incredible

>getting UUU instead of UUUU

small guy detected

I too want this shirt

>surprised by demographics playing a role in a corporation's marketing

wew, i have some news for you...

What's the difference? I thought UniqloU was just a rebrand of the collab, but Lemaire is still heading the designs.

as in people will scoff at actually buying expensive but well made garments but will pay multitudes of microtransactions of random uniqlo shit and gush about its superior japanese quality or some instant coffee connoisseur garbage

uniqlo didnt kill the board but its overwhelming popularity and rate of discussion is indicative of the average age of the board

>marketing towards racial demographics
wow what a suprise!!!
youre the type of sperg thatd get triggered when japanese restaurants serve tea to asian customers and water to whites

pard detected

are they goign to fucking restock the u collection

i only bought one of the tshirts and its literally the best tshirt ive ever owned, so soft and just the right amount of stretchyness

4chans average age all around is 16-18 so if you ever expect the depth of SZ then youre SOOL

Hacks

I have this in the green cw and i like it. Best of luck to you pal. Seeing this makes me want the yellow one now too.

quality isn't as good and all the designs are really boring uniqlo
the lemaire stuff had a bit of difference to it

Yo, in another thread I heard that the Uniqlo U shoes (size 10) fit like a 12, can anyone confirm?

I'm the guy whose legs you probably saw, yes it is true that they are ridiculously oversized. The size 10s were massive

I really recommend ordering them online, you'll want to try them on in-store

Yeah, thanks. No stores near me have them in stock, but I'll order them online to see for myself