Am i the only that loves the clothing line of Weeknd?

Am i the only that loves the clothing line of Weeknd?

It looks fucking great to me.

literally just a varsity jacket with dumb shit plastered over it
are you new here or something?

But that dumb shit plastered on looks good

It's a great line if you wanna look like you put VHS filters on your shitty skate videos, write graffiti, post twitter memes, and/or think eating pussy is gross.

It's nice. Ignore the nerds who try dress like Even Stevens

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I think I am starting to get autistic since I can get angry when somebody has really shit taste

go back to r/streetwear pls

Back to your pants 3 sizes too big you twink mode faggot dyel cunt with your no-name shoes for $20.

"Nice" That shit look retarded and with no imagination

I T S S H I T

Less retarded than the fits on this board that you will never see irl because people are lowkey too scared to show off to people they know looking like autists.

I don't think you really understand how Veeky Forums is built. The people who post in WAYWT are chiefly people who are new to fashion and need advice/recognition. There people who browse the other threads are the ones who wear good, high-end clothes.

Your taste is really shit tho sorry =/ maybe if you spend a little more time here, it will improve! Wish you the best

>There people who browse the other threads are the ones who wear good, high-end clothes

When did wearing autistic sneakars like this become fashionable Veeky Forums elitist?

>Because everyone here wears the same shit

Pretty much everyone here has slightly different style. Some like streetwear, some like lookin like heroin addicts, some wanna look like nazis. But OP's pic is trash no matter what category you put it in.

It's generic and contrived as fuck. It belongs on plndr and I'm sure it'll sell big there. It's incredibly overdone and an obvious cash grab through branding. It won't sell because it looks good on it's own merit, it will sell because he wears it.

Looks okay OP, The back graphic is awesome. I feel like 2014 in roman numerals is kinda lame though.

> There people who browse the other threads are the ones who wear good, high-end clothes.

My sides. It's a bunch of 17 year olds who scream at their mom to give them cash for christmas so they can buy their own clothes and awkward, underweight NEETS who think that an 80 dollar belt will solve their social anxiety.

his hair is dumb as shit

Eating pussy is gross

>you must be 18 to use this site

What did you buy a prostitute to eat her out or some shit?

>>>>>
>It's a bunch of 17 year olds who scream at their mom to give them cash for christmas so they can buy their own clothes and awkward, underweight NEETS who think that an 80 dollar belt will solve their social anxiety.

Not in my taste, im sure some normies will cream their pants over normie clothes with prints and his label on them

After his first 2 albums he just went to shit desu, I remember listening to him on birp in like 2013 and his music was cool but he quickly went as bad as his hair.

Once lil yachty wears them they'll suddenly be hotshit for everyone.. Streetwear is like 80% whatever famous people are wearing

i fucking hate the weeknd style. so fucking over rated. oh wow I'm depressed use drugs and mistreat women I'm so fucking deep