Old one near 300

Sorry about that

that is okay friendo :^]

Shit thread, shit op, shit fit
delete thread, start again, pass go and don't collect $200

repost

first time posting

SLP hank hill

Hair needs some styling. If you aren't sure what you want get a hitler youth style. Gotta keep those sides short.

Smaller belt, preferably black. Ditch that belt all together.

You could get nicer pants.

You remind me of that cringe guy everyone posts in /b/

lift please

Canada goose
C.E.
College shirt
Unbranded
Visvim

you paid like three grand to look like the average American Eagle shopper.

Shit, lose weight and burn all your streetwear

This a mess
>buying canada goose

pretty good so far lads

succ

just fuck my shit up core

change pants and jacket

Jack&Jones tier

This hoe be lookin like Lois van gaal

nice from the waist up, the boots don't really fit
mediocre, and fat
comes off as tryhard with your build. you need more muscle to pull that off
really mediocre and boring considering all the cash you spent on it
change everything
ok I guess
tie shouldn't match pocket thingy, shirt arms too long
not bad but nothing special
too matchy-match

Constructive criticism please

The t-shirt layering looks a little awkward, but it's a well composed fit otherwise.
Really digging the earthy color palette.

Pretty basic, but inoffensive. W2C cozy forest?

The overshirt lays really well. What material is it?

Copped some new jeans and they're insanely comfy, but the fades feels sort of juvenile.

ID on jacket?

linen/rayon blend
v soft

great, but get slimmer boots and blacker pants

change jacket and get either slimmer or /loose/r pants

the neck of the sweater has some weird (what looks like) folding there. I think it could be a bit more fitted and maybe try derbies with that kind of fit. Everything seems loose on the upper body, did you lose weight recently?
Untuck the shirt pls, you're wearing low rise jeans so a tucked in shirt doesnt work. You need another layer on the upper body, and maybe play with colours for your shoes. Bracelet needs to go. The fit on the jeans is pretty good though senpai
A repost, it looks good. Super comfy for finals season if youre in school. i like the overall colours
Overall I like the colour choices, i don't think they're the best altogether. Maybe it's the jacket? The pants are loose so it makes your lower body extra large, especially in boots. That said, try something higher contract. It'll pair really well with your skin. Change either the jacket to a leather or the pants to trousers w/ shoes and I think it'll work much better
V clean, I dig that. Those dr. M or redwings?
change hair and sleeve length pls. Jacket looks a little too slim fitted
Very tasteful fit. V gud if you're a snow mexican.
I really really like that jacket. Pants are good too and great overall silhouette to the fit senpai
I like the jeans, the fading isnt that bad. What's the jacket?

Pic is me, went full comfy today

What's wrong with the jacket? I like the silhouette

Not him but you had it buttoned up first pic and second pic unbuttoned. Probably to hide body fat and make your silhouette overall better. Im unsure if it's super well fitting cause of that. Not only that but I have no idea what you're wearing underneath.
There's too much black too. Im all for lots of black like in , or but notice how in either there's an accent of another colour or white?

Wearing a grey sweater underneath. Looks better unbuttoned but the camera didn't do it justice

You're fat, your jeans are ill fitting, your jacket is absolutely disgusting. 3/10

Gotten several irl compliments about the coat. Not sure what your problem is with it

Why post if you can't accept any criticism?

Just trying to understand what's so bad about it. You think it would look better unbuttoned?

Hey boyz

That isn't criticism

I have no idea my man I just don't like it. Looks boring, normal. Looks like something any lame cunt on the streets would wear. This whole thread is a disaster and I just wish I never posted in it.

irl peeps are two things
1) avg normies; therefore, they probably don't follow/know fuck all about fashion all that much. Fucking look at uggs. Its like if fur wearing astronauts designed a boot. Look up what the term "ugg" comes from.
2) We are honest, even if it means we come off as dickholes

Your jacket is super duper norm-core. Wearing it in all black puts you a step above norm-core but only kinda. People would look and think "oh he's doing something important today" not "oh he's fashionable". Big difference.
Too shaky and sideways to really say anything fampai
Seems really avg. I'm not a fan of white socks unless your'e going to do a palewave fit and the shirt needs to be dropped. Either it gets under a layer or you add a lot of muscle mass because henley shirts only look really good on buff guys
Shirt is really dwamn and I really like the cut on the jeans. Id on both pls. Shearling jacket is cool, how are they when it comes to washing?

bad

not so bad

>Your jacket is super duper norm-core

Sure, I can take that. But I wouldn't call boring and normal "fucking disgusting"

I have no idea how anyone could think that looks good

'cause you know shit about fashion

kek it's true.
I'm not sure what I can't handle to most, the sweater fit, bucket hat or shoes.

shit-tier

Jacket is Varvatos from 2 years back

Trying to avoid going full on SLP, but ty

that's why Veeky Forums is a shit board

My worst fit

with or without jacket?

BTW these are skinny cargo pants not chinos lol

ugly sweater for an ugly cunt
shit even if you werent overweight
underage. horrible fit
boring
hideous
garbage
fucking awful
you're a faggot and i bet you stink of weed and sweat
kill yourself
really shit
piss
trash. cant even fucking see it
boring
horrible. which poor autistic boy did you steal those shoes from?
trash
i'll take your word for it. clean your mirror cunt
shit either way

>you're a faggot and i bet you stink of weed and sweat
thanks babe u2

not a fit
why even post

talk shit post fit

Continue being angry
I think the hair needs to be styled differently and switch the belt. I can see you're going for a bit more of a goth/emo look. Idk if i'm a big fan of the pants because of the amount of cutting on them, but they fit well.
just a shirt fampai
drop the hood and don't wear it up please. I don't think the cargos are doing this fit justice either. I think you need some amount of colour somewhere
with jacket, looks better over all. I like the boots. I think the pants are a little too itght but it might just be the wrinkling

new coat

STILL NOT DEAD, PRY SHOULD BE

Thanks
I like the hood tho it makes me feel gangster
But I'll take the advice lol

better pic than last thread. I like the sweater with this instead of the last fit but the black shirt underneath is a bit much.
I think either a different jacket and/or a white shirt would look best for this. It'd make the jeans look better

Ye, you pinned it.
I usually do the white shirt, but it was a bit nippy and had to make due
Thank you

picture came out dark since it was kinda dark out. It's a blackwatch flannel under the sweater.

your jeans fit well

the trousers and top are good

what do u think?

why
no
ok
yes
i hope you dont sit like that in real life
nice, dont like the boots though

cosplay time today, this thread has the worst pictures since a long time

Good, but either put socks on or change shoes

this is the only good one in the thread

our legacy / ll bean / allsaints

lol

shoes make you look like a japanese housewife

you're getting better each time you post :,)

Pretty ok

If you dress like that people will actually think you have autism.

qt pls love me

you are the reason people say talk shit post fit

Pants and boots are good. Get better fitting shirt and a black belt. Also what said about the haircut.

those soles are so chunky

fuck that OCD nigga, it looks good and splits up ur pieces nicely without adding too much

looks like a zero-effort fit dude it looks unoffensive but why post, looks like it belongs in fuccboi general

what the fuck wrong with yall. lookin like some frozen watchin 8 year old girl ass bitch in those jeans lmfao. hot tip: dont raid your sisters closet when u lookin for new styles lmao some cornball ass niggas

thanks for the laughs

ur what I call a TPWF. tiny pants wearing faggot lmaoooo

and lmao those bowling shoes nigga lmaoooo

Jesus fucking christ, dawg. Just no

thank you, needed confirmation.

Me an hour ago. J. Crew

Can I get really nice dress shirts for under $50? Im thinking $25 or less.

w2c that blue/purple blanket

sheridan, according to the tag.

Literally worst waywt I have seen in a long time

Horrid
You're fat, coat looks cheap and of shifty quality as do your jeans and shoes. Lurk more.
I would criticize you for always having similar fits but shit I'm in the same boat
I hate that sweater and all in all its boring teenage tier shit
Hey bb I think different shoes would look better

whered ya get ya mockneck

it luks nice