Why do Americans use big clothes?

Why do the majority of Americans wear clothes that don't fit them? Europeans on the other hand have a better look.

real aussie hours who up
smash that fuckin vegemite cunt

Says the gross ass Koreans, Mexican, and Swedish fags

>Source: Brit living in US who hates those countries

effay as fuck kek

hypocritical

the proper "fit" of clothes is determined by your local culture, there isnt an objective proper "fit" except maybe full skin tight body suit since it maintains the bodies silhouette

saying slim/skinny jeans are objectively better fit than looser jeans doesn't really make any sense, if I were to walk outside in skinny jeans people would tell me i have weird fitting jeans but if i did that in Europe no one would care.

>inb4 muh slim clothes dont get in the way like loose ones

unless your clothes are stupidly baggy they wont interfere with the average persons life

It has to do with the obesity epidemic and clothing manufacturers lying on size tags which are bigger than listed. That and getting clothing tailored isn't as common as you'd think.

>brit
better use your time fixing your shit teeth instead of posting garbage.

>yuros

baggy will be back everywhere at some point, just like the fucking 90s

Because slim/tight fitting clothes look disgusting on fat people

This isn't even true. Unless they're huge Amerifats dress in super tight clothes

It's comfy.

>So much wrong with Britain
>Always with the teeth thing

Come on lad, you've got to do better

>muh frat boy hip hop culture

how does this even hold on

>inb4 muh slim clothes dont get in the way like loose ones

loose clothes are so much more comfortable

says the pub dweller hooligan with loser team football jersey and gross looking teeth. ugly face too ewh. and whoever says your accent is 'sexy' is culturally misled.

is it glued ?

btw the androgynous fashion scene is european,go back to your nu metal baggy shit and hipster americana

says the degenerate subhuman Anglocuck

would totes let this dude smash my tender boipucci (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

butthole

fuck yea cunt

Aussies are probably the worst dressed on the planet, ranking lower than child soldiers in somalia

to be fair child soldiers tend to be Veeky Forums as fuck

>Canadian
>In Amsterdam with Dutch friend
>Buy a shirt
>user why did you buy such a big baggy shirt?

I am french, many people here wear loose clothes...nobody cares what you wear here. They only care if you have weird clothes, but the fit does not matter...american style is popular

keep talkin shit about aussies you garbo cunt
just wait til me n me mates pull up and uzi your arse in the hungry jacks lot

this aint even false tho

serious answer for this retarded thread: it's because America doesn't keep poor people out of city centers like Europe does. you go to paris's banlieus and you'll see the same dumb shit that Americans wear there. plus some tracksuits, *some* of it is cultural.

??? ever been to a city center dude

Why do ugly people wear those?
Skinnyfat weakling motherfuckers.

Because that's your Yuro, not the chiseled Italian man who hauls casks of wine by day and slays poon by night.

We may have shit teeth, but at least we've got healthcare, you dying fucks who are too poor to save yourselves.

lmao

>why do you wear clothes that don't fit you?
>thick legs, wide hips in relation to my chest, skinny waist, not muscular in torso or arms, feet too wide, too skinny for mediums and too tall for small
and the biggest reason of all
>too poor to afford well-made clothes