Where do I, a male, go to get my bushy eyebrows done?

Where do I, a male, go to get my bushy eyebrows done?

Am I supposed to get them waxxed or threaded? What is the difference?

Please help.

Bump

Your female friends

Post eyebrows. And be careful or you'll end up like pic related

How do I get bushier eyebrows

try castor oil on brows for about 30 mins ea/night. if near a target, would recommend rapidbrow serum. worked great for me.

pluck'em away son. but be carefull not to overpluck and get an asymetrical face because of that.

That's quite a situation man. My advice would be to pluck the middle just a little. Definitely do not shave any thing just use tweezers.

i use a electric leg razor "the side iuse has never touched a leg nor has the other side"
or tweezers

Jesus FUCK. Idk where you live but if you're in London go to a Blink Brow Bar and ask for a men's tidy up. Threading is god tier.

I live in Texas

>friends
>female friends
who do you think I am

Go to an expensive salon where they do this type of shit for women and get your eyebrows threaded. Just tell them to clean them up. They'll know what to do.
Pic related

how much would it cost. I'm not op but mine are beyond fucked, not even just bushy

Anything from £8-20.

If you live in texas, just go to any large-ish mall and they usually have a brow bar. Plenty of guys go there. I live in Houston, and I just regularly go to nearly any mall to get my eyebrows cleaned up. It'll cost you, on average, around $15-$20. If you find cheaper, that's cool too.

After you get them fixed learn how to do regular upkeep on them. It's better to pull a few every other day rather than dozens in one go.

I'm from Houston too! Any specific place you'd like to recommend?

Anywhere w indians

delete bert

You can get them done pretty much at any salon, I get mine waxed