Diy fa

Thoughts on this jacket and hoodie I just made? Also I was told they look like raf simons after I made them, no inspo tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OpcDT.
jmagazinescans.livejournal.com/530169.htmlv
pastebin.com/tZPcrHUi
www52.zippyshare.com/v/wGf0wLOm/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sick. how you do it?

Also pics I used 1/2

dope as fuck my man. how did you pull that off?

2/2
Used this guide: imgur.com/a/OpcDT. Basically get the pic printed on a plain t-shirt from a custom tee company, use a fabric bond to make a big patch out of the image and iron on.

>imgur.com/a/OpcDT.
link doesn't work....

I don't know what to tell ya mate

i like how her boobie is showin a lil

what hoodie blank did u use

delete the period you stupid newfag

H&M burgundy zip up hoodie, can't find it online. Any solid color hoodie is prolly fine, I'm thinking about using a gildan next.

take the period off the end, silly

these are cool pics but where can i find some more shit? these don't really suit my style

also let's keep this shit low-key so it don't turn into a meme

put this on a shirt

How do I art?
Tumblr, Veeky Forums, finding artists you like.

its not diy if you didnt draw/paint them yourself

youre a walking meme bro

not really a DIY, but I was thinking of having this printed on a shirt, thoughts?

>it's not really diy unless you picked the cotton yourself
>it's not really life unless you're shitposting on Veeky Forums instead of being creative

It's too small in that image, bigger and it would look p dope.

bump

it just comes off as tryhard. you want the image of being artistic without any actual talent. fuck off to tumblr with that shit

>first day on r/streetwear: the diy

who is the artist?

You do realize that the method of actually printing that yourself runs a couple of thousand dollars, right?

It's not a normal screenprint you can set up after a $70 trip to Michaels.

that looks really really good actually OP. Usually homemade prints look like shit with blurry pics but that actually looks professional as fuck. Could probably make bank selling that shit

except they paid 15 dollars for a t shirt, cut it out, used fusible interfacing, and ironed it on lol

I'm obviously talking about if they tried to do the same type of printing at home, you dolt.

Far cheaper to pay someone else $15 to do the printing vs. spending thousands on stuff to make one print.

>calling me a dolt when thinking something with that many colors can be screenprinted
lol

that process of printing requires a special machines that prints 5 (or 7 depending on machine) colors, in a dotted sequence, to achieve the design

so yes, obviously you'd be spending a large number for an industrial machine since consumer set ups are not capable

that user wasnt talking about the art's print method you autist
they were on about stealing art

Does anyone have a pdf of this book

Obviously they'd be doing something like sublimation, not screenprinting, hence why I said it's not the same as a normal $70 "babbys first screenprinting setup" from Michaels.

And the art theft argument is also stupid, because historical paintings are considered public domain.

Should also note that I know they're public domain for a fact because I had to prove I wasn't stealing art when I made myself a print of a Frederic Edwin Church painting.

>ayy lmao inside ur dick

>its not diy if you didn't plant the cotton seed itself
>its not diy if you didn't water the plant with your own piss, tears and sweat
>its not diy if you didn't give it your own sunlight that shines out your ass
>its not diy if you didn't plant the seed in soil that's comprised of your own faeces

i could go on all day

this is such trash

>graphics

disgusting

jmagazinescans.livejournal.com/530169.htmlv
part 1 in japanese

Add 'The Art of Manipulating fabric' to your wishlist

That's an awful picture; are you artistically challenged?

this is you projecting
you could just enjoy the art and like people's reactions to it, to it on your person, much like a tattoo. you could just like the colors in motion, rather than hanging on a wall.

the older you get and the more you pay attention, the more you notice things about things. you really can't tell why someone does something or likes something else when it comes to something as personal as fashion; you are just going to be projecting yourself in their place, then answering what YOU would be wearing it for, which isn't necessarily why they wear it.

Here are my new painted shoes

I've been thinking about putting this on the back of a military parka

yeah that would look good

pastebin.com/tZPcrHUi

I'd like to hear feedback

1-3 in japanese
www52.zippyshare.com/v/wGf0wLOm/file.html

>[search on trip "intern"]
haha glad my degree is being of help to others

Thank you

>my degree
what is your degree? sorry if this is newfaggotry

>so this doesnt become a meme
it already is though.

apparel production management

Yo do you think Bunka's intensive garment creation course is a bad idea? Looking at doing it once I finish university

if i could i would take a geography class at bunka

but in all seriousness, it sounds great, but truthfully 1 year of such course is going to leave you feeling like you could have done more
it'll be tough
can't think of any reason to advise against it though