twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumping old shit

>glass over a gas stove
For what purpose?

good pup

minimalism doesnt mean fashionable by itself

>all this Ikea shit
Every thread get bombarded with all this dead and cold designs. only good ones

Where do you sit if you want to watch the TV?

>electric guitar but no amp

reminds me of the new mcdonalds interiors

Just one year ago when the patricians are still here, interior threads are filled with way cooler stuffs

Could be using an amp simulator on the pc (google amplitube). I'm considering buying it when i move to a smaller apartment next year. The sound quality is meant to be pretty good.

>tfw these threads are always dead because literally everyone on Veeky Forums is between age 15 and 19

w2c interior decorating inspo / discussions

>eating

>ebin gaymur gear meets dead grandma's furniture

literal reddit

dat 2006 iMac

I've seen some lively discussions from time to time in these threads. But more often than not, they just die. There's a lack of new material being posted, as most inspo threads are just regurgitating the shit you saw in other inspo threads. I wish I saved a list of interior decorating and architecture tumblrs some user posted way back when.

posted my int/ext design folder last thread.
i dont think anyone downloaded it though.

will upload again if anyone is interested.

Another issue I think is the female dominance in interior design. Both from a client and a designer point of view. While that makes little difference in fashion, as clothes are not often unisex, lots of articles and photography are geared towards women and female-styled spaces. So you get furniture and decorations and colour all leaning towards femininity over masculinity and very little, outside of office spaces and "man caves", in the opposite direction. Not that it's inherently a bad thing, but the lack of content can be limiting. It also limits the more neutral options, since it's so saturated with gender specific spaces.

That really depends where you look for inspo. Both my parents are architects so I grew up with magazines for modern architecture. The photographs are ALWAYS empty and cold scenes that emphasize materials and lighting instead liveliness. That is definitely more masculine than feminine.

Did it have the jpeg showing all the files in your post? If not, please post again. I'll happily dl it.

Also I found some fun stuff through this, which is literally the first hit on Google. Just go through the links, most sites link to more, so treat it like a wikipedia loop.

mydomaine.com/decorating-blogs

For hard copy stuff, the Monocle Cosy Homes, Kinfolk Interior and a book from Commune are nice, at least in my opinion. There are some jap interior mooks too, Go Out, Casa Brutus and Lightning being ones that come to mind. Obviously there's more, but I don't own too many and can't speak for other people. I only know one person who's into interior design, and her preferences differ vastly from mine.

Literally all bland white paint "minimalist" garbage, no character, warmth or humanity
Degenerate/ 10

That's very true.

I could never afford that lifestyle, or even just some of the furniture, so I often ignore modern architecture magazines and the like. I'm not sure where I stand on the idea that cold and lifeless depictions necessarily veer towards masculine. I always saw it as being pure neutral. I'm only speaking from my experience here, so I guess I should say YMMV.

w2c mirror

true

>will upload again if anyone is interested.

please do

are the only good ones. learn2cozy

>the average Veeky Forums-posters interior

link is attached file name

replace : with /

appreciated
i did download it actually, i enjoy this threads a lot lately and I've kinda been into interiors you could say but i don't have huge inspo to drop unfortunately.

The rug on the floor, the PC chair+speakers and the textile "art" on the wall are hideous, but I must admit I dig the other retro shit.

these threads used to be better half a year ago. now you guys post literally the same pics every thread.

I WANT A /INT/ BOARD
REEEEEEEEEE

awesome, thanks Veeky Forums

Downloaded, its legit in case anyone is wondering, thanks user.

based be you.

go to /diy/ and stop posting this fucking thread for these plebs you included

Thanks user. Found 18 worth keeping.

Now that is pretty cool.

>Eames
>Dead grandma

please educate urself

Prepare to be stunned.

It's almost 3am what the fuck am I doing I got work to do.

javascript:quote('12052937');

fa af

Yeah shit dude you are clueless

is it bad that the only thing that bothers me in this pic is the fact that he hangs hangers from behind the pole?

In love with these.

God-tier plant-lover master race reporting in.

Can't beat a nice, fancy 1930's style study.

happy cute doggo!!!!!!!

>muh minimalism

what is it, 2010?

good thing you stayed huh

checkmate effays

ok

fuck off cunt these are some of the best threads of /fa

idiot

wtf are these doing here? look like someone was murdered in these rooms and they're haunted

imagine how hard it would be to keep all that white furniture clean.. Looks wonderful, but I know if it was mine I'd be paranoid as fuck.

As long as the surface is something like a hard lacquer, it's crazy easy to clean. Black is much worse in regards of dust visibility.

I fucking love plain old oiled oak.

then contribute with your taste.

That style has been big for decades and decades, dunce