Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

paulaschoice.com/beautypedia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's /thinspo/ holding up with the holidays? Avoiding the plethora of treats?

Been baking cookies with my mom the last few days. Doin' well with it though. I've yet to devour a full plate of cookies, though I have had a couple in place of breakfast. And two to test.

>it's another "fuck me daddy" whore in the OP

This is the worst general on Veeky Forums. You all have the ideal bodies for fashion, but can't fucking dress.

Luckily I'm vegan and I've made my peace with most of that stuff. More frustrating is the fucking cold that's keeping me inside and bored af which puts me in this "hibernation" mindset that I'm trying to break. I've just been reading constantly and playing Pokemon Sun to get my mind off of it, haha

Aw, r9k came to visit

I made banoffee pie last weekend and fed it to other people, only having a sliver for myself. :o)

>tfw no visible change in body type
heck

How do I get a skinny bf?

Ooh I'll bet it was good. I wish I could bake more, but I don't have anyone to really dump the finished products onto. It'd probably be weird giving personally baked stuff to my friends since they're all guys.

I've been binging for weeks and I can't stop

be cute

Why would it be weird to give your friends baked goods? Dicks or vag, it's pie, haha

FML had a fucking cookie this morning. And just drank 6 Oz of a Nutella frapp that was extra.

If female:
Walk outside and stand there. You'll get approached and then can just take the thin guys up on the offer.

If male:
Use gay dating sites.

Yeah, it was yummy. I bring it to work and it gets eaten there. People love homemade baked goods, your guy friends will love it if you bake stuff.

I'm not :(

Alright maybe I will then, thanks. I'd definitely like to.

MYTH!
REEEEEEEEEE

You have life on easy mode. Stop complaining.

This

>implying
lol, girls literally have to exist and be thin to get an SO. shut the fuck up.

Lol u dont actually believe that right this place is so dead

just be yourself.

prove otherwise

tfw eating is a serious chore to me

ok im skinny n whatever but

I want good skin and I think the only way thatll happen is gud nutrition/0 sugar/healthy carbs only

help me make meal plans

make smoothies

post your skin care routine and we'll tell you what you can do.

you need to eat well, sure, but most of the children on this board/website take very poor care of their skin.

what is the best shampoo and conditioner i can get? i use:
paulaschoice.com/beautypedia/
for my skincare advice reccomendations but can't afford the only hair thing they recoomend which is paulas choice shampoo/bodywash + seperate conditoner which each costs over a dollar an ounce + shipping probably. i'm looking for products that i can find at walmart like their other recommendations made by rank from their people + reviewers. is there anything like this but for hair products/body wash?

Still gaining weight

its true

how tall are u? u look like a manlet with the tiny bone structure/narrow shoulders/short torso/short arms etc...

>mfw i see these chicks on the street and they look like a slight breeze would knock break their knees
seriously though there is such thing as too skinny but not anorexic
when your legs have no definition thats when you've gone too far
or just do you, whatever man its your life

176cm, short torso, long arms

ok thats too skinny
that cant be healthy

not true

so you are tiny. defo twink and not super skinny but sexy

lol gtfo is this your 1st time here?

we don't have treats yet

i hate christmas food either way so i will have to do a water fast for a week or two until my family frees enough fridge space

i wish i could afford living alone

My eating disorder is killing me
Havent eaten all day, not gonna eat any either
Going to my psychiatrist isnt helping, she just wants me to gain weight, but its honestly so hard(and I dont want to)
I have no one to talk to so I guess im just ranting here...
H-hold me fa

The mental health industry is a scam.

What are your stats?

Maybe try some liquids if eating is too difficult. Shakes, milk/almond milk, soups/broth etc, are usually pretty low in calories if you don't want to gain weight and need some sort of sustenance.

48kg 176cm, 15.5 something bmi and im a guy
I'll try senpai

you have a shit shrink
try looking for someone who specializes in treating your disorder

Shes honestly really good, we've talked about how treatment can take months, even years, but shes very adamant about knowing if shes being too "agressive" and stuff.
But she has also made it very clear that the "goal" is to gain weight and get to 18bmi, but right now we're just focusing on treating the eating disorder and depression.
Also shes pretty cute not gonna lie

Do you feel you are fat and trying to lose for aesthetic reasons, or just hate eating? You on any meds?

The psychology industry is a scam. Look in any university at what type of people are in the psychology majors: it's all the dumbasses.

shrinks are medicine majors

>shes very adamant about knowing if shes being too "agressive" and stuff.
This is one of the reasons why psychologists are worthless. She needs to be aggressive because you are a stupid cunt that needs to eat. She just wants to blather on about it rather than getting to the end of the issue (not very profitable for her), which is you need to pick up the fork you stupid fuck.

Psychologists aren't doctors. Psychiatrists are, and they are the joke of the medical industry.

Some days I feel fat, some days I feel like a walking skeleton, it varies a lot. Im not trying to lose weight, but maintain. Not on any meds, no.
she might be a psychologist idk how to translate it, but I went with psychiatrist cause it sounded better

also captcha
>pick all food

Psychologists are mental masturbators that can't write a prescription, psychiatrists are paid by drug companies to get you hooked on medications. That's the difference.

Stop being a faggot and go eat something. That's what you need to hear. You know what you need to do, and you'll do it when you are ready and done being an attention whore self harmer. Stop wasting your money.

Shes a psychologist then, thanks

Going to challenge myself today. I'm leaving a bowl of skittles on my desk and testing my willpower to not eat them. wish me luck

skittles taste like bullshit

they're the sweet and sour ones though. I really like them

well stay strong, my starving friend

My dad goes all out for the holidays and I counter this via being at school 14-16 hours a day

Who here /readsanddrinkscoffee&teaallday/?

Literally the entirety of my life. Living the Veeky Forums life.

I wish we could live in total hedonism, up in the Andies near some small town, and surrounded by mountains of books. If only I was rich enough to be a recluse.

Nice, I never knew thinspo was also Veeky Forums

favorite books go
>paradise lost
>Quran
>Ulysses

Stop curling and focus more on lower abs, upper chest and back user

I would give anything for that but I'm also living the /nearpoverty/ life.

On this note does anyone know some good literary thinspo.

I know the obvious ones

The Adolescent (He eats only bread and salt for weeks) and Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky.
The Hunger artist (and other works) by Franz Kafka
Buddenbrooks by Thomas Mann
The Desert Fathers
The Savage Detectives (the part narrated by the anorexic girl and the ending) by Roberto Bolano

I usually find some good reference to food or weight in everything I read, but that just may be my preoccupation.

>Quran

Someone saw Lawrence of Arabia too many times.

>tfw you're only the first chapter into a book but already know it's going to be a favorite
I'm not at all excitable and rarely so, but right now I'm thrilled. I love Plath's writing style so damn much.

This looks seriously unhealthy, unsporty and definitely a terrible genetic material, enjoy your weak ass cnildren with that Veeky Forums shit

She only wrote one book. What do you mean you "love her style"? The Bell Jar is very different from her poetry

>its a Veeky Forums comes to shitpost episode

I love the way she describes things, like there're tiny poems in every chapter that show you exactly how the character is seeing things in a way that's concise and exciting to read. It's refreshing for me to read because with many other books I frequently end up skimming through an abundance of overly elongated paragraphs with lusterless imagery.

How's everyone's intermittent fasting going?
For how long do you fast?How much do you eat?How is it going so far?

I've been doing it on and off. On days where I don't get enough sleep, I compensate with coffee, and on an empty stomach that seems to be a bad idea for me so I added some food in there.

The days I do IF it's so much easier to be under my calorie goal though. I really like it.

i accidentally ate a leftover samosa earlier but still doing well today

Veeky Forums is right though. Literally the 2nd and 3rd pictures posted in this thread of are women who ate healthy and worked out. They look miles better than the rest who look sickly. And this is coming from a guy who is 5'8" 117 lbs.

l...left looks better

you are objectively wrong

Am I going to make it

i think most people here advocate for eating healthy and exercising and not just being skelly, people find one pick they think looks "too thin" and suddenly everyone that wants to lose weight or become thin is a mentally ill anorexic. especially when Veeky Forums ideals are still very low body weight to show off their gay muscles.

before and afters are the best inspo

>i think most people here advocate for eating healthy and exercising and not just being skelly,

But thats wrong.

agreed!

cool good argument!

U should start working out even tho she looks good she can look even better

wot a qt!

are those cutmarks or stretchmarks on the front of her thigh? :o/

She should start working out even tho she looks good she can look even better

>Veeky Forums would rather fuck the top one

High test

Not cool

damn i wish i had big enough muscles to fuck the high test hottie on the left :(

this girl looks absolutely psychotic. awesome job on that weight loss though.

wow, really inspiring!

>this girl looks absolutely psychotic
could be - note the hospital wrist band

>this girl looks absolutely psychotic. awesome job on that weight loss though.
her trick was crystal meth

it just werks

before and afters are the best because they make me feel indecent