Who /doesn't wear jeans anymore/ here?

who /doesn't wear jeans anymore/ here?

It's 2017, and while denim will never go away (it's a staple) it's becoming objectively unfashionable very quickly

newfag here

what else should I wear instead of hews I grew up very poor please exscuse my un-knowledge

are you having a stroke m8

No, I just never grew up with other pants other than jeans

stop trying to make your opinions objective. jeans will never be unfashionable.

Uh, chinos basically. Or any cotton pants for that matter.

also wool. An aside, cotton could be dress pants, corduroy, twill, flannel...

That's like someone asking what kind of outfit would go with _____ shoes and you saying "a cotton one"

> jeans will never be unfashionable.

pic related

More like, other materials are getting some play again.
It used to be, I was the only guy not in jeans or sweatpants, now it's pretty common, and that's great, moleskins and corduroy are getting cheaper, and easier to find in different cuts and colors.

this

hes talking about time-wise you stupid fuck

of course there's always going to be shitty looking jeans

Calm down with the fucking commas

/Not wearing jeans/ is always the way to go, but if you don't wear jeans then you can't wear trainers. That's how it works and many people don't understand

it could be argued that its the opposite... most people will tell you to never wear trainers with jeans on here.

Joggers are the new hotness.

always wanted a comfy wool chinis like that but can only find those ugly that only look good when wearing a suit and are not baggy/comfy at all to wear them with normal clothing

joggpants to be quite honest brother

T H R I F T
H
R
I
F
T

Only in high schools

lol you dumb

Any recommend websites or stores for cotton pants?

w2c

>objectively unfashionable
Lmfao

I am manlet so it is difficult to come across my size un thrift shop

I agree, jeans are crap and look scruffy not a single pair in my wardrobe

Comma police, arrest this man

>what is a tailor

have you been to a college or around anyone younger than 25 lately. joggers everywhere

this is geographic. jeans haven't been unfashionable in the US since they initially became fashionable. the cut/colour of the jeans, sure, but denim has been a staple since the what, '50s?

can't speak for europe

I just have one pair of jeans I rarely wear.
I just usually cycle between chinos, wool and linen. Looking for decent cords, moleskin, maybe some slim cargos.

>still wearing jeans

i am literally convulsing i am laughing so hard

define jeans pls

>actually deluding yourselves into thinking jeans look bad so you can feel unique

lol
this is a whole new level of tryharding
are jeans bland? hands down - they didn't become irrelevant overnight though, and they never will be

jeans will always be an easy way to finish an outfit and combine colors

i don't even like jeans anymore. not comfy and don't like the way they look, dressier pants are way comfier

the only advantage is that jeans last for fucking ever.

denim you sperg

dickies are pretty great if you can find a good fit

mine look pretty good and they're only $20

>it's becoming objectively unfashionable very quickly
lmao.. trousers are *trendier* rn among fashion crowd, but that has little to do with how fashionable jeans are. in fact, trousers are so much the 2015-2016 meme, jeans may be objectively more fashionable.

I haven't worn jeans since I was like 12. 25 now and my gastes have changed from corduroy, tapered/cropped wool and now onto tech fabrics.water and wind resistant casual clothing is the future

>tech fabrics
desu these look really fuccboiish

You're about three years late m8. Did you just cop some sick black and white Roshes too?

ID on those beautiful pants?

>jeans
>unfashionable because other kids wear it

it will never be unfashionable in our lifetime

Fuck. what if you fell and landed on your knee?

> it was but a commant!

OP, I'm still not done fading my first pair of non-mall jeans ever, and I'll keep wearing them till they rip.

>tech fabrics
you mean literal plastic

hope you melt in them m8

Where can i buy nice, comparatively cheap wool trousers, preferably slim fit and cuffed/cuffable so they don't look too smart? UK

>defending jeans

lol

What are those?
Fucking carpet?
Are you 70 years old?