But what if i don't skate

but what if i don't skate

don't

but what if i tell people i skate

Then you're basically proving what I think about Veeky Forums and that it's a bunch of losers who would rather people think they are good at something instead of feeling the satisfaction of actually being good at something.

you can't talk to me like that i'm a skater

very deep senpai, you're very wise and mysterious, user-san......

there's nothing wrong with liking skate culture inspired clothes and not being a skater, skaters are mostly dipshits anyways.

That's kinda fucked up desu.

You should just tell people this
That you just like the style and appreciate the culture even though you don't skate, which is respectable. Don't mislead people.

Hah gay

>h-hah, why would I want to be one of them? They're all d-dipshits anyway....

all my friends skate except for me and were usually up till 4am at certain skate parks. I sit and chill out with them sometimes take the camera out and take mad photos.

I do dress like a skater, wont lie. People ask me I tell them no because I could care less

skating isnt cool over 16 anyway
all these skater loving chicks i know are underaged xanax stealing tumblr-core whores

is 24 manchild tier to skate?
I mean I own a car and do all the grown up things
but I miss it and seems like a nice way of keeping active in a casual way when not at the gym or trying to play any pickup sport.

>you cant wear x clothes if you dont do x
>welp, better throw literally every sneaker I own in the trash

people that can actually skate will bash you for skating in palace / supreme or any other fuccboi brand.
Your better off wearing that shit not skating

>wearing Sneakers
>doesn't sneak

i have a lot of klonopin i could take one today should i do it

do whatever YOU want, only one you have to please and care about is yourself

I don't know anybody that skates in those brands

because the brand is made for fuccboi posers that thinks that palace and supreme represents skate culture lmfao

i skate in this and nobody gives a fuck

palace is still underground where i live,fuccbois are rooting only for supreme & nike

>i skate in this and nobody gives a fuck
skating in palace is a fucking sin, like you can do whatever the fuck you want but you obviously care about what other people think and other skaters that are actually good will call you a swagfag for wearing that. My tip would be to skate in something cheap you can destroy and flex in palace when you need to flex on the locals

it's not about flexing,i bought that long time before palace blew up(considering i like the team)

as long as you know how to dress you can flex in almost everything so w/e

My personal opinion on it is that if you don't skate, or take no interest in skating culture, just don't. I don't skate, but I am heavily into skateboarding and it's culture, so I wear skate brands.

Skaters don't skate to be cool

u wot?

Skater for 8 years here, you are fucking retarded if you think palace and supreme are used by real skaters. Just wear it OP its made for people like you now.

i took some. its nice senpai

this
its for hypebeast fucking streetwear cunts

>t. people who don't skate
>who is nakel, sean, tyshawn, even dylan

Wear it anyway
Don't tell people you skate tho

palace and supreme haven't always been a hypebeast brand

Goddamn you 'skaters' are fucking obnoxious. Makes me ashamed to actually skate. I'm gonna keep wearing skate brands and find a new hobby like street racing or some shit instead. Fuck all ya'll.

Veeky Forums is purely about aesthetic lol what are you on

are u being for real?
>inb4 tyler ruined supreme for everyone! :(

hurr durr, look at me I'm a skateboarder but I don't skate to look cool hurr durr I'm too cool for fashion. We get it youre the 1 millionth smelly stoner braille/ deathwish/pissdrunk inspired smelly stoner to say that now stfu.

bitch. cant handle a bit of shit talking. skating isnt for you

yeah cuz we radical!!!!!!!

hey so i ended up just buying off white instead

Same here man I really miss skating and now that I'm older I wish I skated more when I was younger. Smh desu youth is wasted on the young senpai

if youre over 25 still skating yeah you are not. but those people dont give a fuck about skate culture and all this made up bullshit because some teenagers desperately trying to be unique

Nah mate. Skate for fun.who gives a fuck what people think. Was happy in the 90s when everyone hated skaters

Why would anyone wear this?
Makes you look like a walking ad.

Why do you care? if you like it, cop it. This is gonna sound like something out of a childrens tv-show, but if people have a problem with you wearing a jacket that's associated with skateboarding, even though you don't skate, then they're elitist scumbags, and their opinion shouldn't mean shit.
The only reason anyone would have a problem with this, if if you're actually BEING a fucking poser, and claim that you skate or whatever. Or if you're a girl who throws on a Thrasher tee and suddenly thinks they're the most interesting, hardcore, "not like the other girls" skater chicks who just can't be tamed, while everybody knows they're just as plain as the basic'est of bitches...

TL;DR: do whatever, don't be a poser, have some confidence

> Pic not related.. or maybe a little actually

i used to skate, had to stop cos of work and family and shit. but if you rate supreme/palace then why not get them? just clothes at the end of the day. and all we need to do is FLEX on the haters.

All skaters are fundamentally posers, you are good to go user. If they ask what tricks you can do say "kickerflip" and "wallie" ;)

Because they like the logo

fashion doesn't have to be shallow