Cole Whittle of DNCE

He's the guitarist for some shitty Joe Jonas band. How the fuck am I supposed to feel about this cunt?

Style Icon or trash bag that smells like low tide?

>inb4 OP is gay for joe jonas (i am btw desu)

literally who

literally why

sage

>On the left dressed as a conceptual picnic

cant stop this train user

>going on stage soon
>has no shirt
>finds towel
>k
>cuts hole
>has shirt

user calm the fuck down pls

nvr

what do you think about Cole Whittle?

what do you dream of Cole Whittle?

me? oh, you shouldn't have . . . (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

Oh daaddy cole.
What will you wear today?
Do you think one day, I too could wear the same?

Mr. Whittle may I clean thy brow?
May my soft lips tough more than just you're . . . hand?(ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

My, how the seasons change.
Yet my heart stays still. How does that happen Mr. Whittle? How?

lmao

keep going op

can't stop won't stop user

A year.
A day.
An hour.
A moment.

Mr. Whittle, you, and you alone, are always on me mind.

The amount of caffeine in a single drop of coffee would power our lovemaking for all time.

Yours and yours alone, Cole.

All of the water in all the world's oceans is still less than the tears I have shed on your behalf.

Mr. Whittle, please hear my plea.

What was that? A whisper? A laugh?
I am transported to my memory palace once more.

Cole please. Not here at my father's estate.

You enter my mind like a lost set of keys.
Gone, but not forgotten.
How long until I drive away? How long?

If twelve hours passed between our first and last meetings, how would you tell Cole? Do you wear a watch? And if so, may I see it?

Forever and always yours Mr Whittle.

Oh my what is this? A note from my beloved in my lunch sack this morn. Thank you Cole Whittle. I shall treasure it above all else.
(ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

How many ways can I say I love you?
1?
100?
1,000?
Maybe it was not meant for man to know.

Where do I draw the line between affection and admiration? Love and lust?

Only your gentle hand can guide me Cole. Just reach out.

Cole, stretch out your hands and I shall leap, run, dance into thine embrace! You alone know the joy of my fear. The bitterness of my discontent. Call and I shall run. Beckon and I shall arrive.

Always and forever.

If each day, like a flower, is waiting to bloom then what am I? Man, flower, or neither? I cannot tell, but you, Mr. Cole Whittle can discern my true nature.

Be swift.

I've heard it asked what is our response to God's love? I would answer that it is the same for my response to your love Mr. Whittle.

Deep.
Abiding.
Unchangeable.

It takes millennia for the wind and the waves to erode the shoreline. So to, will it take millennia for my love for you Cole to be eroded.

A relentless barrage of thermal and tidal forces, and yet? My love shall outlast it all.

Mr. Cole Whittle.

What else can I say to you that I have not already said? I love you? That I care for you? I know not.

Cole, if you asked me to surrender myself to you in thy chamber, I would say that deed has already been done. I surrendered long ago, when the stars were yet waking, when the moon was yet lit.

Love, like a flower grows, ebbs, recedes, but only to grow again the following spring.

Always and forever Cole Whittle. (ミ ̄ー ̄ミ)

what the fuck is this