Office drone inspo

How do I entry-level white collar/IT office-core? How formal should that shit be?

Almost all the other guys I see working in these positions are chinks and Pajeets that are at least a size too big with shitty 200% breaks on their Aldo shoes or whatever.

I'm thinking of chinos and OCBDs with merino v-necks when it's chilly.

Other urls found in this thread:

goruck.com/rucksacks/c/102
vimeo.com/3080477
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>chinks and Pajeets WITH SUITS that are at least a size too big

If you really like the office drone aesthetic, look up Ed Nygma from Gotham

Imo only v neck if you're wearing a tie

I don't "like it", it's the uniform for working in the setting. I'm not gonna dress like some TV goof

What should I wear for that extra warmth?

I guess this thread is as good as any. Anyone have a good recommendation for a laptop bag? I work at an accounting firm in Minneapolis and wear a black wool 3-button topcoat to work every day. I have no preference between leather and canvas, just looking for something with good quality and didn't look like shit.

I'm 6'6" 185lbs if that affects anything.

What style are you going for? Backback? Messenger? Satchel?

I've been considering getting something from GoRuck myself recently
goruck.com/rucksacks/c/102

you'll never achieve this level of office chic

Messenger bag. It has to be able to hold a 13" laptop.

Well, what kind of IT are we talking about?
Hippiecon Valley or Microsoft?

I advise you to just wear generic clean suburban dadcore the first day, then observe what the rest are wearing, then wear better fitting and more flattering versions of their stuff.

Why do people who wear square-toed shoes always go for the jeans-with-suit-jacket aesthetic?

I'm an IT intern and I just wear business casual.

I hope Jesus kills me before this happens to me

I think a messenger bag would accommodate a laptop better. Hoping another user can chime in

Any inspo? I was thinking prepcore could fit me well

>Well, what kind of IT are we talking about?
Service-sector type shit like a bank

I really like the Knomo messenger bags.

I think backpacks are back in now though so maybe you should look at those instead.

It's literally business casual, as in business wear without the suit jacket. I wear different shirts, some with patterns to mix it up.
Makes me look and feel good, and looks professional, even if IT doesn't always have dress-code.

What coat/outerwear goes with business cas?

Knit sweaters, that's what I wear.

I've recently bought some new shoes, how did I do Veeky Forums? Two pairs of Herrings and one pair of Loake. Confusingly the Loake pair is the one with the shoe trees in, I'm keeping the Brogue pair and deciding between the other two.

They're both usually £225, but the Herring pair were on sale so they were £145. I really want to like them (to save money) but I think the Herring pair are too shiny.

Thoughts? more pics to folllow

Loake pair for comparison. I think it looks much better without the shiny finish, but not sure if it's worth £80.

lookin spiffy, dan

Dress for the job you want to have

full our legacy

thanks, dan

Backpacks are definitely what most people use but I like the purpose driven features of a messenger bag. I already have a backpack and don't want to grab another one dedicated for a laptop. Besides, I think they look like crap with a top coat.

pretty obvious
vimeo.com/3080477