Did user ever get his money?

did user ever get his money?

Other urls found in this thread:

militant.zone/norge-longsleeve/
youtube.com/watch?v=48Zxjbk941k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wouldn't see why he wouldn't have gotten his money. Veeky Forums seems like the place where anons have a little bit more cash to throw around.

>militant.zone/norge-longsleeve/
holy shit it's made in my country and I didn't even know it

this

Veeky Forums /g/ and /k/ probably have the most dosh

No, I didn't pay him because it's not the same shirt. It's a cheap copy trying to cash in on people looking for Varg's shirt and the design on it looks like it was drawn by a 5 year old with down's syndrome.

lmao nice it was finally found

i feel like Veeky Forums has the largest range for dosh but the bell curve is centered around the poorshit teenager demographic

>and the design on it looks like it was drawn by a 5 year old with down's syndrome.
You mean like actual Nordic carvings?

now that I actually look at it, its not as Veeky Forums as I thought it was

that's not the same

How is he so Veeky Forums while everyone who wears the same stuff as him is complete cringe? My first thought was that it's because he doesn't give a fuck and the other guys are trying to fit in, but in the early days HE was trying to fit in/conforming, but he still was Veeky Forums while the people who preceeded him were cringe.

confidence and the fit of the clothes goes a loong way

>not Veeky Forums

>the board that has an autistic meltdown every time someone suggests buying something for more than $5 has the most dosh

no

If you thought this was Veeky Forums even at first glance you will never make it, sorry just give up man

these are actual historical runestone pictures, so when you say it's done by a retard you mean vikings were retards

sure, they mostly were if we compare them to other civilisations of the time

why would you pay 50 to locate such a nothing jumper

>other civilisations of the time
>dark ages
the only relatively advanced ones at that time were the Chinese, so everyone else was pretty much savage

>dark ages ended in 800
>first babby vikings got a bit of relevance in 800
doesn't add up homeboy, vikings were poo

>dark ages ended in 800
more like in 1400, fucboi

XD sorry that vikings were literally niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=48Zxjbk941k
How can one man be so woke?