Good medium sized snow footwear?

Massachusettsfag here. Winters get bretty bad, and the usual 3-4 inches of snow on the ground is common.

My question is, what's Veeky Forums's suggestion for this? Preferably not huge snow boots? I'd like to be able to wear them throughout the day.

i am a man

Other urls found in this thread:

thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/brands/mens-winter-boots/chillberg-waterproof-boots-0600088799929--24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was considering these since they're lined with UGG's comfy af wool lining.

c/n

bump

dnc

why not
I want slip-ons cuz it's faster to get ready in the morning and most snow boots look like shit anyway

I feel you with this boot, I like it except it really feels girly for some reason.

I mean if you just need warm snow boots go for it.

It's the fur cuff that does it.

I have a feeling that's not a winter boot

i think they are pretty cool.

ive been thinking about getting this boot too
i'm completely new to boots tho, wondering does it require any maintenance?

have these under the Christmas Tree currently, going to use them in the snow as they are waterproof, but not fur lined or anything.

i was planning to buy those too but couldn't find a good price
where are you buying from

>3-4 inches of snow
>bretty bad
>i am a man

Bean boots

From the North face site, I guess

i know these aren't Veeky Forums but i'm dead fucking broke and literally just need something to keep my feet warm
how long should i expect these to last, and do i need any supplementary products to take care of them?

of course the fucking bay only saves me the thumbnail
link to fullsize image here
thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/brands/mens-winter-boots/chillberg-waterproof-boots-0600088799929--24

Def not a winter bot

fullsize niggas

The original Maine hunting boot.
LL Bean Bean Boots.

>It's the fur cuff that does it.
Yes, also I think the 2-tone makes your foot look smaller as well.

can someone tell me, on a boot like this, isn't the water just going to soak through the wooly parts?