Glasses Thread

Just got a new pair similar to these. [spoiler]It's too late for me. I'll see you in Hell boys.[/spoiler]

I got these for $80. Going to get lens quote tonight maybe

Trying to save up enough to cop these

im wearing oliver peoples o'malley

Just picked these up today. Absolutely beautiful, but a bit pricey

2nd pair of Barton Perreira I've owned. Bretty good, not sure if effay tho

weeb

Can't decide on which colour to get. They're the Oliver Peoples Fairmont.

There's also some Garrett Leight ones I like but they're about £100 more expensive than Oliver Peoples and they're made in China. As far as I know OP are still made in Italy.

i like middle best
feel like theyre most versatile

What kind of face shape(s) suit round glasses? I'm fairly certain I have a heart shaped face. Would these glasses work for heart shaped faces?

My face for reference. Ignore current frames, I can't find any pics of myself without them on.

Another angle.

LOO

Just purchased these memes

Allo

Why

I think you are good looking but literally any other frame would look better on you. You look like you work on an IT service desk or like you're a stock photo model.

Got these a few weeks ago, grown to love them

Is Cartier worth it?

I quite like the look of these shuron ronstrong but not sure if too meme and also the cable temple sizing confuses me so not sure how to order them even

Currently have the warby parkers that joaquin wore in her and I like them but have had for a while.. also lost a bunch of weight so wanted something that might look better on a lean face

Middle is their signature 'Cocobolo' which was my first choice as well. I might go for those.

Are Persol glasses any good?

Yes. And those are dope.

Any losers in this thread. If you're worried go get some cheap ass ones from Zenni until you find a shape you like.

I think you look great with those and notice how no one with circular frames is posting their harry potter looking self.

I wear thin framed rectangles like yours. Every style is a meme. Rectangles are IT, thick frames are hipsters and circles are hippy psuedointellectuals.

And OP has a mustache and "free candy" spray painted on the side of his van if he wears those.

my sides

What are those? (Serious question no lame meme)

oh god is this bait? does someone out there actually think like this?

answer now

I reverse image searched it for you because obviously you're a huge retard and found that they were Ray-Ban Aviator Optics. You'll look like a retard in them anyway.

meme af

Yes or no for low temple glasses? Seems like only asians and potter memesters wear them.

those are gross, but no there is nothing wrong with them.

I guess it looks fine on some people, but I would never go lower than the top ones in pic rel.

Bought these for my gf because clear frames on grills looks super duper sexy

>tfw fell for the rectangle glasses meme 3 times in a row
This time i'm switching it up fuck it

legitimately good for you bro

i don't understand why half the world's population seem to wear the tiniest most angular frames they can find when there are so many other options to express yourself with

uh huh, and I bought glasses for my gf too user

normo..

I wear these. They're great, and always get compliments for them.

Thoughts on Garrett Leight glasses? They've got some nice looking frames but they're also made in China. Should I just stick to Oliver Peoples?

Post your pic with glasses in another thread and you will be memed 90% over your glasses.

which brand user?

Cool design, but 400 dollars for a made in china is kinda fucked up.

Anyone have a pair of these? Curious how the cable temples feel

rather be "memed" than look like every other apathetic middle aged couch potato

What frames are you memeing now?

Thick or circular frames are in style because our parents generation wore thin and square, you're saying?

ugly rectangular costco glasses are a sign of defeat

when you see your average out of shape american kid wearing these, what do you immediately think? he obviously doesn't care about what he's wearing. he's just tried to look as inconspicuous as possible.

desu i think the only reason people dislike other styles is because they're too young to remember the days before sharp techy frames became the look of the late 1990s

it's ok to stand out, even if not by much. there are so many different styles out there, why would you rather blend in?

my parents didn't wear that shit, how old are you 11?

1996 was already 20 years ago, grandpa. Besides, its exactly what

is saying.

I think thick or circular will make you look older, personally, but apparently thin rectangles are now for old, fat losers.

What frames do you prefer?

Any user know this brand of glasses?

Any advice on which frames I should get?
Currently own clubmasters but they're slightly too wide and too deep for my face, I feel.

>Barton Perreira
these are the lantz model right?

they are lovely, ive been looking for a pair similar i was think of going with pic related from moscot

but now i kinda of want yours but in silver