Not having any tattoos is the new cool

>not having any tattoos is the new cool
>mfw tattoofags are now stuck with aging ink for the rest of their lives doomed to be associated with a fad

>being this new
tattoos were never cool

Amongst normies they were.

Here's a tip: Do whatever the fuck you want to do.

Want tattoos? Get them. Don't want tattoos? Don't get them.

Don't worry man, not EVERYONE is laughing at your tats.

I want to judge people anonymously

Permanent tattoos are doomed, the moment we can get easily printable/removable tattoos out there you're fucked.

>not being a sailor

t. undercut haver

Tattoos are still cool.

Just 'cause you have a "take me to your dealer" tattoo with some fucking alien smoking crack doesn't mean the rest of us should

I saw a cute girl totally roast some bro at a pool once because he had a tattoo in a language he didn't know.

Anyone sensible far prefers an immaculate, clean, fit body on their choice of partner.
If you prefer someone with meaningless pictures and patterns all over them then you've got shit taste.

man, I fucking hate excessive pop culture tattoos, big beards, horn-rimmed glasses, shoes without socks, beanies, flat peak caps, cuffed pants, flannel shirts, hy haircuts. Oh, and fucking irony, fuck it. Hope all this shit completely dies out in the next year.

>not having tattoos is the new cool

do you guys just make shit up hoping people will agree with you

List what you do like.

You must be fun to hang out with

>stop liking what I don't like.

I'll be cuffing and wearing beanies well past 2017. Sorry to offend, bud.

A well placed, original and well done tattoo can still be cool as fuck but normies are indeed dooming themselves with cliche shit. Doesnt matter anyway trendhopper are too ignorant to see how fake they are.

That combination died out long ago to anyone with actual style, its all bad trends.

literally the best way to start a shitstorm of reactionary garbage and Veeky Forumsscist ass talk is to make a black and white statement on this board. gud jub bud

i'm still gonna join though

he literally said you don't have to get tattoos

>choosing what to do with your body because of the partner you want to attract
dam sun

all of these things are fine on their own (except pop culture tattoos, the thought is giving me vietnam like flashbacks to those joker tattoos that people post in the tat threads). I do agree that a lot of people just fucking throw all this shit together and wear shit because they saw some shit on twitter of more attractive guys wearing it and a girl posted it with heart eye emojis.

Do what you want. Let other people do what they want. By existing in the same space as someone whos taste you don't agree with doesn't make you complicit in their shitiness or anything. You'll be fine without any tattoos. I'll be fine with mine. Some people won't be with theirs. Ain't that just the way

it's definitely not a counterculture thing anymore, even less so than ten years ago. I swear in the US I meet more people who have tattoos than those who don't. it doesn't automatically make them a bad choice imo, but there are a lot of people who are seriously going to regret the dumb shit they got inked on their body down the line. they think that they're going to look "badass" when they get older because they've seen old WWII vets rocking navy tattoos and what not. unfortunately, a bunch of awful "ironic" and pop culture tattoos aren't going to work that way.

Tattoos are low class and degenerate af.

>b-but a really good tattoo can be considered artwork and can have meaning!

Yeah the problem is 99% of tattoos are not high-quality, cost less than $200, and are impulsive - meaning you didn't shop around or do research - you just went to the closest parlor and got some dumb shit you thought of 2 hours earlier.

Yeah I've seen some good tattoos - they've all been done by people who charge $$$/hr and have year-long wait lists.

Most tattoos are impulse buys and should be viewed the same way single mothers/hoverboard owners are - like short sighted, low class retards.

My tattoos are free tho. That means that they are infinitely good

>fad
Try 5000year old tradition among various cultures

>Try 5000year old tradition among various cultures

Now cheaply imitated by teenagers with $100, literal McDonalds Cultureā„¢

Its someones skin user, no one cares what your subjective opinion is on something on their skin

That argument is pretty null since you jut cherry pick the worst there are, you can get most designs that are not something that belongs on a canvas decently done with almost any artist with atleast 4-5 years under him done pretty well for a reasonable price.

If the only thing relevant to your agument is cheap tattoos and amerifat culture this thread is pointless

>McDonalds Culture
>done pretty well

Yeah way to settle for mediocrity you McD's piglet

>Its someones skin user, no one cares what your subjective opinion is on something on their skin

Yeah I'm sure nobody cares if they look like absolute shit, as long as they made a conscious - yet impulsive - decision to do so.

You're right man I'm sure your $150 tattoo looks great. Just like your favorite food.

>cheaply immitated
>tattoos were more expensive centuries ago
No

>tattoos were more expensive centuries ago

Oh the price is what makes them good? Thanks for agreeing with my argument.

Enjoy your $100 tattoo. Would you like some H&M and McDonalds to go with that?

>i have no ink
>i dont live in disgusting US
>ottermode
Anything else you want to project

We're talking about bad tattoos, that's the thread. If you want to talk about your mediocre life you can start your own thread for that.

Did Chad kick sand on you at the beach user?

Did you get a shitty cheap tattoo?

You started a thread to whip out your Veeky Forums projection skills user, and its honestly sad. Why not tell everyone you are underage and read the array of posts you made with a psychologists to help identify your problems

An underage person with psychological issues is making you upset. Keep responding.

I'm just killing time on a ride home user, im not the one using angry opinions to try and troll. You have a few blocks left till you are left all alone with your anger

He can't stop himself. Just like he couldn't stop himself from getting a fast food tattoo.

Fucking this. This board is so full of self-conscious teenagers that they fundamentally misunderstand what coolness is. Anything can be pulled off with enough confidence and the right style.

>hating on flannel shirts

The thing is the board is full of insecure austists much like you can find on most boards here

Tattoos are cool if you're already cool. It doesn't change your character. If you look like you're on the autism scale, you're still gonna look like autism with that "cool" tattoo.

Tats make you look stupid unless you're an ex inmate or something

filename

I agree with all of those except for the glasses. I like glasses at times. Contacts are annoying

I-i-i totally don't care guise!

People that say this are the people that stop wearing clothes that are no longer fashionable

jokes on you pal. what i wear was never fashionable and I KNOW my tattoos are garbage, but thats why i like them.

>tats make you look stupid unless you are here to fuck my wife

>obvious bait post
>50 replies

not bad OP

this

fuckboys and sluts try to use pictures of samoan warriors or yakuza members and shit to justify their shitty little angel wings or praying hands that came free with a haircut

>mfw I'm confident with the choices I've made because I'm secure with who I am as a person
>mfw truly do not care what anyone else thinks of me [except my mom]

having a tattoo is like having a mural on your bedroom wall.

It's cool, but whatever.

..That's a neat idea.

How can someone claim to have conviction if they don't have any tattoos?

Lol if that happens then its not even a tattoo anymore.. More like fucking makeup

Your attitude and style was ultra trendy and went out of style 2 years ago

Keep pretwnding you genuinely don't care lol

I can just tell you're insecure from this post

Can confirm, I have normie friends. They're always talking about getting tattoos.

i dont care about the designs. i care about how i got them. my friends give me tattoos. stupid fuckin designs. just a sewing needle and some ink. something to remember people I love by. even when my skin is gross and saggy and rotting. the splotches of faded ink will remind me of them, i hope.

but yeah you're right I do care about how I dress. very fastidious

fite me

>amongst poor people

Tattoos are the mark of the pleb. And the pleb marks himself willingly.

You and your tattoos are not a part of any of those cultures.

they may be part of a current culture though.

fetishizing the past is for plebs tho