How do I go full Hyde?

How do I go full Hyde?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtu.be/5tuf59ex-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=2MlekMbGCMI
youtube.com/watch?v=u9F0svqEtw4
dynamicchiropractic.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=52038
health.spectator.co.uk/the-evidence-shows-that-chiropractors-do-more-harm-than-good/
sciencebasedmedicine.org/reference/chiropractic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

overdose on black/red pill combination

Get a bowlcut.
Eat a lot, get really fat.
Buy cheap clothes from Ross.
Buy a beanie.
Only shave with an electric razor and do a terrible job at it.

Get fat as fuck but excuse it as bulking for at least two years.
If the word cut even enters your consciousness you're doing it wrong.

>cut your own hair or at least have someone with early stage parkinsons do it
>shave with a pair of scissors
>get overweight
>disregard skin hygiene
>only buy clothes from the shittiest inner-city thrift stores

>black pill
this is something new
redpill me on black pill

He's somehow extremely effay and uneffay at the same time

It's nilhism.

Just stop caring about anything.

sam hyde is just a fag ass philosophy major. Every university has like 10 of him. Don't be like that

lol what? philosophy major?

be an edgelord under the pretense of nihilist surrealism, get your show canceled and suddenly freak out and call into people's radio shows to complain about getting blacklisted from an industry you said you didn't care about, buy beanies

cry yourself to sleep because you peaked with dr. manslave and thanks computer and also because charls is funnier than you

pseudointellectualism + shitty "ironic" memefaggotry = Sam Hyde

Anyone aspiring to be like him should commit suicide, because the last thing we need is more "LUL SEW EYERAWNICK" faggots.

Shit-tier-humor detected.
I bet you really feel elevated too in you degenarcy, huh?

Sam's content is fucking avant-garde - that's the very reason why his ideas get ripped off by so many big youtubers which you faggot are probaly a fan of.
Just to list a few:

H3h3. Filthy Frank (who is not only ripping of off sam btw). and a few more unoriginal faggots.
Also complaining about "memefaggotry" on a fucking imageboard which is the epitome of all memes, you should really kill yourself :3

He went to RISD.

I'm not a fan of any of those "welome ot my minecraft channel!"-tier "comedy" youtubers

And Sam's "comedy" is avante garde in the same way a pile of dogshit is a chocolate bar.

You can delude yourself into thinking adult swim-tier retardation is "avante garde comedy" in the same way you can delude yourself into thinking that pile of dogshit is a chocolate bar.

It doesn't make his shit avante garde any more than it makes that pile of dogshit a chocolate bar.

Same shithole that gave us Seth McFarland.

Case closed.

you're really having a tough time trying to cope with people liking things you don't

U r how old?

Older than 13, which is the average age of Sam's fanbase.

I'm fine with people liking things I don't

It's when people try and pretend that utter shit that's beloved by literal 13 year olds is "great"
It's time to grow up, children.

Buy a boombox and blast Hydecore 24/7

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

>buy clothes from Ross
ftfy

>its time to grow up children
what kind of faggot talks like this?
why dont you fucking give us an example of your supreme tastes you pretentious loser

Hows your minecraft channel going?

Still crying that woodycraft is down?

Commit statutory rape.

>sam hyde invented satirical humor
The average mde fan kek no wonder you're all 5'8 and virgins

again,
why dont you give us an example of your supreme tastes, user?

Why?

It'll be just like playing chess with a pigeon.

I could say literally anyone, and you'll shit all over the chessboard, proclaiming Sam to be some sort of comedy savant, when he's not.

start out funny and original but after getting exposure become just another """""comedian""""" that inserts political narrative into their material and panders to edgy teenagers

fuck an underagd girl in the ass and get away with it

fuck a tranny in the ass and get away with it

fuck charls in the ass and get away with it

get fucked in the ass by dad but never get away with it

fucking chess metaphors
youre a fucking kook, man
why dont you recommend something better content than MDE to me? Stand behind your shit if youre going to posture as superior.
and dont say tim and eric

Why would I say Tim & Eric if I've already talked down on Sam for being a shitty pseudocomedian 13 year olds who still think adult swim is the pinnacle of comedy love?

Tim & Eric is just as shit.

Fuck I'd rather watch Russell Howard than either group and Russell's dull as fuck.

id enjoy that beautiful show more if it werent for their retarded political views

if Russel is dull as fuck then whats not? answer me you fucker WHAT DO YOU LIKE?

First, get HIV from a tranny.

Dara O' Briaian's got some funny bits, but you've gotta deal with the first 15 minutes of #bantz

Frankie Boyle is good, but he likes the sound of his own voice it seems.

Katherine Ryan's a decently funny comedienne.

Fuck, Milton Jone's puns are still better than adult swim tier shit, and they're fucking deadpan-delivered puns.

thx

fuck, man this is the dullest fuckin comedy ive ever heard. Joyless fuckin limeys rattling out the most generic 2 liners after gay hacky crowd work. fuckin stupid insecure self righteous brit.

or whatever part of the UK youre from im too dumb to care

root a tranny and spend the next 10 years self-loathing

not true. he studied art (specifically animation iirc) at RISD.

Sam is fat yet muscular at the same time

Third party reporting in

youtu.be/oX1jMmfG2Xk

Maybe I haven't A S C E N D E D yet, how is this better than adult swim in any way?

That's not even his most "brutal" joke.

He's said more brutal shit on Mock the fuckin' Week.

Omg i love himxDd thanks for relating to me on this board along with every other boardxp

buy the biggest headphones you can find
buy em up
put on a hat
let people know you're all that

Citizen Watch

wear only the finest threads you can buy at a black person mall

CONFIDENCE.

Tbh his not give a fuck persona is pretty attractive.

youtu.be/5tuf59ex-U0

This guy was sort of a hero to a lot of people. LOL

being a fat four-eyed tranny-fucker unemployed retard?

Can somebody tell me where the information came from that Sam fucked a tranny? I havent heard anything about this until this thread

IDGAF chic like the guys in Trainspotting

It was completely fake.

A shill image made by a feminist subreddit /r/ShitRedditSays

>I'm fine with people liking things I don't
>except this when people really like this one specific thing

youtube.com/watch?v=2MlekMbGCMI

Nice try Sam

become a fucking creep who abuses his fans

are you an insecure white man with a doting, unstable mother? If so just roll with it dude, rather than trying to recognize and improve on your flaws just get angry at those damn jews and blacks for convincing you could be anything other than a aryan, alpha male.

chug gallons of milk at a time whilst complaining about acne, wear a beanie and put it in power-mode, make sure to get some muscle, but you cannot have any definition, if you get some make sure to overeat so you can hide it

u must be fun at parties

i doubt that would happen if you tried to play chess with a pigeon. also stop talking to a pigeon about comedy, just focus on the chess game faggot

L M A O. i think you're pretty funny

ROSS

He can't keep getting away with it.

Sam can actually be really fucking hot sometimes. In that video where they're shooting the guns he's quite attractive. And then the next video he has shit facial hair, greasy hair and dresses like a middle schooler.

do not hesitate to shoot through a crowd of people to kill john oliver in a hypothetical self defense situation

He's the product of old Veeky Forums, of course he's a creepy fuck.

The "lonely nerd" is ingrained in his genetics.

Reminder that Sam is a 6'4" alpha GOD

First you gotta lose your health insurance

LITERALLY /OURGUY/

Good thing Trump is going to lower healthcare costs to make it affordable again like it was in the 60s.

>Ban the FDA because they won't approve of alternative medicines

That's because most of the alternatives that are peddled don't do shit.

Collodial silver has been peddled as a cure for AIDs/cancer/ a bunch of other shit.

Guess what it does?

Nothing, except turn you blue with argyria/silver poisoning. Which is only useful if you're going to Smurfcon.

Take your hippie bullshit and fuck off.

Ethan of H3h3 said that his biggest source of comedic inspiration was Tim Heidecker
>inb4 "you watch that shit?!"
De temps en temps. Hila is very Veeky Forums

Who said ban the FDA, just restrict most of their power.

Make it so they can only ban medications that are proven harmful, instead of testing for effectiveness. Doctors, hospitals and other research organizations can do that.
It wastes time while people DIE.

>Collodial silver has been peddled as a cure for AIDs/cancer/ a bunch of other shit.
Okay? 1 thing out of countless other things.

We weren't even talking about supplements anyway.

>Take your hippie bullshit and fuck off.
You're a retard with a lack of arguments.

tim's standup is a great study in anti-comedy

youtube.com/watch?v=u9F0svqEtw4

It's one thing out of many

Industrial strength bleach was sold as a "curing enema" to people of multiple ailments.

Literal tapeworms were sold as "homeopathic diet remedies"

There's also all the people that chiropractors have killed because chiropracty isn't a real form of medicine or medical care.

All "alternative medicine"/homeopathy/other forms of quackery are nothing more than scam.

>because chiropracty isn't a real form of medicine or medical care.
Literally the majority of the country disagrees with you.

The X-rays of my back before an after a year long weekly treatment disagrees with you.

Stop shilling, retard.

>All "alternative medicine"/homeopathy/other forms of quackery are nothing more than scam.
I agree about 70% of it is. But the other 30% is quite helpful and needs to be protected from sociopaths like you, violently if need be.

you are actually a fucking retard

Actually, the majority of the country agrees with me, as they've repeatedly come dead last in regards to honesty and ethics when the population has been polled.

e.g. This Gallup data from 07: dynamicchiropractic.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=52038

(They lost to fucking used car salesmen.)

Also ACTUAL research has shown that it does more harm than good:

health.spectator.co.uk/the-evidence-shows-that-chiropractors-do-more-harm-than-good/
Face the facts, it's a pseudomedical profession rooted in psuedoscience.

I mean, the quacks literally believe that disease is caused by "pressure" in the spine, and that their over-glorified back massage will "cure" the disease.

It's literal nonsense.

>dynamicchiropractic.com/mpacms/dc/article.php?id=52038
lmao what does "low opinion" have to do with it working or not? Psychiatrists and dentists are above it. at 38 and 62%.

It literally worked for my, my back problems have been cured. I have before and after xrays showing the spine has realigned.

Not all chiropractors are legit, in fact some of them may be harmful, but the one I went to was a qualified professional and helped me.

>But unfortunately there is more, much more. Several >hundred cases have been documented in which patients >were seriously and often permanently damaged after >chiropractic manipulations. The latest to hit the headlines >was that of a 32-year-old woman from Jakarta who died >after being treated by an American chiropractor. What >usually happens in these tragic instances is that, upon >manipulation of the upper spine, an artery supplying the >brain is over-stretched and simply breaks up, leading to a >stroke which can prove fatal.
Wow, you're saying that if you go to a shitty chiropractor you can cause damage to your body? YOU DON'T SAY!

>Face the facts, it's a pseudomedical profession rooted in psuedoscience.
Lol you can't even spell pseudoscience properly.

Kill yourself your fedora wearing "skeptic".

There's no such thing as a "qualified" chiropractor, though.

It's not a protected medical field where you "MUST go to Palmer College to get a degree in chiropracty."

Any fucktard masseuse who wants to scam a few more $$$ out of people, but can't pony up for cheap hookers can call themselves a chiropractor in the same way the tapeworm pill salesman can call himself a "nutritionist", another quack medical term (Dietician is the real field of medical science. Nutritionist = Facebook Pyramid Scheme Herbs.)

>There's no such thing as a "qualified" chiropractor, though.
Yes there is.
The one who fixed my back was obviously science based. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Stay mad.

>Any fucktard masseuse who wants to scam a few more $$$ out of people, but can't pony up for cheap hookers can call themselves a chiropractor
How unbelievably retarded would you have to be to go to a chiro that didn't go to a chiro school?
The vast majority of chiropractors went to medical schools.

By the way you dumb fuck the word quack was coined by people over 100 years ago who would call the retards that wanted to put mercury in people's teeth as quacks. Quack means quicksilver.
You retards are the ones who flipped it around and called anyone who was against putting mercury in people's teeth quacks.

Also, it's actually quite hilarious the things you retards were calling "quack" 10-20 years ago are now becoming mainstream medicine.

Again, there's no such thing as science-based chiropracty

Chiropracty itself is not rooted in real science, hence why the Palmers (i.e. the people who made the shit up.) thought that adjusting the spine cured diseases

Spoiler alert: Science has disproved that, and there's no rational basis for anything else chiropracty claims.

sciencebasedmedicine.org/reference/chiropractic/

Oh, and your etymology is erroneous

"medical charlatan," 1630s, short for quacksalver (1570s), from obsolete Dutch quacksalver (modern kwakzalver), literally "hawker of salve," from Middle Dutch quacken "to brag, boast," literally "to croak"

>Again, there's no such thing as science-based chiropracty
You can make this statement all you want it doesn't change the fact it literally fixed my spine and the xrays and the fact I feel much better prove this. It's like you're yelling at me that the sky is red when I'm literally looking up at it and seeing it's blue.

>Chiropracty itself is not rooted in real science, hence why the Palmers (i.e. the people who made the shit up.) thought that adjusting the spine cured diseases
It can only cure back problems not other issues.

You are aware that there are several different schools of chiropracty right? Not all of them are science based. Some of them are. The ones that fix your back are.

You really have nothing here.
Pathetic.

>"medical charlatan," 1630s, short for quacksalver
Then later it was turned into QUICKSILVER for mercury.

I bet you read rationalwiki and quackwatch too, you gullible waste of life.

Again, it's hilarious you people keep getting BTFO year after year with actual science. You people are the quacks.

>It can only cure back problems.

And, as actual medical data and research has shown, chiropracty ends up causing more back problems then it solves.

It's a psuedoscience that gets people to keep coming back because of the 30 minutes of palliative "good feelz" before the problems return

>several different schools of chiropracty
And the 3 main postulates of chiropracty, which are universal to the field, have no basis in science.

Which, by default, makes them unscientific.

You got lucky, and should consider your self as such.

>BFTO by real science

Last time I checked, Wakefield's results were still faked, Chemtrails were still a reductio ad absurdum, and GMOs still aren't anything people like you claim them to be, so...

Psychology isn't considered a science and I have a feeling you'd attend therapy or consult a psychologist if you thought you were mentally ill.

Manipulation of muscles, joints and bones has been practiced for a very long time, and unlike phrenology and trepanning, chiropractic has endured as a respected physiological profession.

user has already mentioned that chiropractic is only used for musculoskeletal issues, and if you've never experienced a chiropractor first hand, you have no grounds for making a claim that a respected and widely used profession has no validity as a practice.

Oh, and the etymology for quicksilver in relation to mercury traces it from Latin, not Dutch.

Old English cwicseolfor, literally "living silver," translating Latin argentum vivum (source also of Italian argento vivo), literally "living silver;" so called from its liquid mobility.

>And, as actual medical data and research has shown, chiropracty ends up causing more back problems then it solves.
I had it done 2 years ago and my back is still going strong.

>And the 3 main postulates of chiropracty, which are universal to the field, have no basis in science.
You keep saying this as if your shitty "skeptic" blogs have any credibility

>Wakefield's results were still faked
Vaccines don't cause autism.

>Chemtrails were still a reductio ad absurdum
No shit.

>and GMOs still aren't anything people like you claim them to be
Most GMOs are fine but there are still harmful ones.

You're doing nothing but strawmaning now.
SIBO has been shown to be actually occurring in people and causing them problems, no matter what you cucks want to believe.
Mercury from dental amalgams has been shown to poison people with certain genetic deficiencies that make them more prone to mercury toxicity and mercury amalgams have been BANNED in many European countries.
Fecal transplants have been shown to be widely successful in people with c diff and ibs.
I love when "skeptics" get btfo by actual science.

Anyway you're boring me I'm just repeating myself at this point, bye.

He's just a member of the cult of """"""""skepticism""""""", there's no reasoning with him.

Actually psychology has a scientific aspect and a non-scientific aspect, and isn't as clear-cut as being "non-scientific", whereas chiropracty's entire basis relies on something scientifically nonsensical.

>chiropractic has endured as a respected physiological profession.

They have endured, yes, but they're not respected as a profession, at all.

There's a reason the main supporters of them are the same people who hock tapeworms in capsules as a dietary supplement.

You can compare chiropractic in the same way, innate intelligence and subluxation are definitely not science, but again, manipulation of the musculoskeletal system is still a viable and practical solutions to alleviating pain. Massage is still very useful (if not medically rigorous) form of care.

The reason they get so much shit is because of the poor practices and quirky philosophy behind the care.

Good for you, like I said, you're a lucky anomaly.

The Playboy model who recently died from her chiro wasn't as lucky as you, or the people that just get slightly more annoying back pain.

Also I know the postulates are real, as they were on a gigantic poster in the chiro office my old job was next to.

They were oddly proud of it.

Don't know about SIBO, never heard of it DESU

Won't deny that mercury in large amounts such as dental amalgams shouldn't exist, unlike vaccines where it's ridiculously minuscule.

Actually enjoyed reading the studies on fecal transplants. IIRC the skepticism on that stuff was always based on the lack of factual research.

Factual research supporting the claim almost always = diminished skepticism.

Veeky Forums - Medicine and Old English

why did you post a picture of ben stillman though?

Shop at Buchi. I hear they have the finest sweatpants

Is this a real person or a bot that searches threads for mentions of this guy? just curious desu

post the occupy look

Ham Syde is avant tarde you fuckpiece of shitface

He thinks Sam Hyde's "MUH IRONKNEE" "comedy" is avante garde when its basically Memefeld for Minecraft-loving 13 Year Old Retards