Post Conventionally Atractive People

I already had a Post about Beautiful People

But i want to try this to see diferent faces

Post ugly people that actually look atractive or had some kind of aesthetics that make them look good, this thread may help somebody to think they had hope, so let's try it!.

I go with:
Rick Owens
Kanye West
A$AP Rocky
Steve Buscemi
Cristiano Ronaldo
Josh Brolin

Other urls found in this thread:

businessoffashion.com/articles/intelligence/rick-owens-on-what-makes-a-man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tiny Brad Pitt

Do you not know what conventionally means?

Damn i didn't see it. I refer to Unconventionally

franck ribery looks like what would happen if you selected someone's face in ms paint and then dragged it slightly lower and to the left but i think he looks kind of rugged in a weird way

mostly because of the scar

guop

Asap and CR7 are conventionally beautiful what are you on about

always found sean harris hot in a weird intimidating way

Nah he is good looking in a good way nothing ugly

Sure? Asap has gold teeths, no eyebrows and 4 inch ligs + braids and still look good=unconventionally good looking

And Cristiano i give you that point but he had a weird but good looking face= weak chin, weird eyebrows, thin lips, his nose was weird too but he has a nose jod so that put some symmetry to his face

Both still good looking too, but not in a Matt Bomer way

Conventional Fascion.
Praise Kek, get your fist a Kek ring!

>nothing ugly
He's got puffy serial killer eyes

>clone

Bug eyes man

Still mainstream

kodak black

This nigger looks like someone punched him in the jaw years ago and he never straightened out his face.

I really wanna know if rick owens had a incident or a surgery that put his face like this, is all his face deformed but he still look aesthectic

He's just ugly

Christiano is literally a god (and i don't even like him as a footballer). I wouldn't know about blacks tho but i guess rocky is an 8-9/10

Can alopecia be Veeky Forums? It's basically normal hair loss, but extremely rare and in really strange patterns.

Fuck off Rick and quit making these threads.

By conventionally did you mean unconventionally?

no

if you've got alopecia shave that shit

>A$AP Rocky
what. Dude looks like a greek statue.

No, Rick is beautiful.

Are you sick?

unconventionally
That's not me, but rick look good in his way (some diferent kind of aesthetic), he look like he was in a fight and didn't win too

He is brad pitt look a like

He's actually a pretty cool guy...

businessoffashion.com/articles/intelligence/rick-owens-on-what-makes-a-man

He is cool af, and he look humble and nice to talk about a lot of things.
The thing i like about that guy is that he don't fucking care what other people think and he create some good shit because he love it, not because is his jod. Some designer restrict themselves to the society and become mainstream and boring just for the "public" and obviously sell more, Rick no (Not a rick fan)

yeah, he seems like a real dude.