Veeky Forums opinion on tricky ricky?

Veeky Forums opinion on tricky ricky?
Saw these on sale and thinking about copping both

How much?

Other than Insta Pump Furies and Y-3 Kohnas, are there any other shoes that have split soles?

ok I should fucking learn how to read before posting sorry

Ricky is nice if you go full-rick or have actual stuff you can wear with it (some
of brands like Ann D, Alex Wang, C.E can work with it pretty well). And than you should start with his basics like Geos, long tees and leather jacket. DRKSHDW is easier to wear and cheaper option for startinh point.

>Geobaskets
>a basic shoe
Ramones are far more basic than Geobaskets because they can be styled as if they're Chucks. I've seen too many people drop $1,000 on Geobaskets and think they can pull them off without any prior knowledge on how to pull off a shoe with a chunky silhouette.

i like the look of this

The only good brand you listed here is Ann d. The rest are streetwear nigger tier garbage

this lmao
like alexander wang?? seriously?
epitome of fuccboi

Veeky Forums does not have any strong opinions one way or the other about Rick Owens, why do you ask?

I listed things that work or have similar color palette. Wang is one of it.
Not like Rick isn't fuccboi brand anyway.

What's wring with it? I wear his tees all the time, ryon and silk blend is pretty goat, it's like short Rick tee.

CE is dope with rick.

Can you wear Rick if you are slim, a but muscular and 5"9?

cause youre a fuckboy
i didnt say rick wasnt fuccboi brand, i said the others you listed are streetwear nigger tier garbage, l2read

sounds pretty close to rick himself so yeah

just don't be fat or overly muscular and be above 5'6" and you can wear rick

>C.E
Doesn't work with rick at all, aesthetic of rick and ce are totally different. People seem to parrot this all the time because there are handful of fits with rick shoes and ce jackets floating around.

There is literally nothing alike with those brands

I didn't like that they went up so high so I got the Zara copies
Should I just kms now?

Works plenty fine with Ann D honestly. And Wang stuff for the most part is basic enough to work with Rick. CE doesn't really work that well though.

I like them jeans, info?

WAIT, surely thats manlet? o.0