Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOjdXSrtUxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thinspo dudes: do you shave your body hair?

Looking at myself in the mirror, it's kind of hard to tell how thin I am because of all the hair on my stomach. Considering shaving it.

Certain areas yes but, unless you want to look like a twink, don't completely shave everything. Stomach for sure is acceptable. Leave some on the chest, but trim it. Shave back.

I recently shaved my chest and just left a little treasure trail so there was something.. I think it looks pretty good now that I am actually thin but I had tried when I still had some fat and it just makes you look worse. I trim my legs and pits because too much hair is nasty. have to shave my back as well. I hate my hairy genes.

Not until I reach goal weight (still got like 10kgs.) and gf. I'm so hairy it's not worth it unless a go really wants it, especially since it's getting fucking cold outside.

ilu frof ;_;7

why do mods hate hydration?

same. not really a point when you're /foreveralone/

I work over night and tend to go to sleep when I get home at 6-7, but I have a hard time getting to sleep when I'm hungry and the past couple days I've tacked on a couple hundred more calories eating junk food before bed. I do IF and usually eat at midnight but damn do I need to find a way to still get decent sleep on an empty stomach. I'm not surpassing my TDEE, but I'm bout matching it and it's frustrating af.

have your eating window be before you go to sleep

smoke weed before bed

I wake up at around 1PM-ish, it'd be hard to push it back much further. I think one of my biggest problems is (I must remember frof) once I eat, I don't drink as much water for whatever reason. So I need to keep that up even afterward.

Haha, I used to. I get the opposite of munchies, my stomach gets super sensitive. But I'm flat broke right now after down payment on a new car and Christmas season so I won't be able to buy until after holidays.

I dunno, I'm single but I'm bald from eyebrows down. I don't mind it much on others but I hate it on me. People were all about "NO SHAVE NOVEMBER" and I just shuddered, blech

>gf complains that my bones hurt her during sex
>haven't even reached my goal weight yet
>"you aren't going to lose anymore weight are you user?"

Eat healthier before bed or just change up when you eat.

>trying to get used to eating maintenance after reaching goal
>feel like I'm eating way too much
>paranoid about gaining weight back
Wew lad.

Hey /thinspo/ as of today I am under 200 pounds for the first time in about 3 years. :3

Congrats user! That must be exciting

what's the ideal body for a manlet?

Congrats! I'm a couple pounds behind you. Hoping to get down to 140 maybe. This is the easy part too -.-

i wax it ; ; it so fucking hurts but worth it :)

Thanks.

is that hannah? :o|

I'm at the point where it's probably laser or nothing. My legs and stomach are bear level.

Congrats user! I know breaking that 200 barrier was a very good feel for me. Keep it up, you are doing great!

I'm 5'11" and right on 200 right now. I have a fuckin annoying amazon body, though. My ugw is 140 but I'm going to play it by ear beyond 150

Those boots could either be really cute or blech and I wanna know now :

What's your timeline lad?

yeah i'm not too fond of them myself lol

Thanks la

wew those hip bones and that tummy are perfect

What did you eat today /thinspo/?

I ate a fried egg for breakfast.
Like 10 Christmas cookies for lunch (Why am I like this?)
An apple for dinner.

>been 120lb for 4 weeks now
keep having fainting spells followed by panicking and eating food to take the dizziness away

I'm not even that skinny yet :(

Are you getting enough vitamins?
Try taking a multivitamin. Also stay hidratted.

Right? I've been fat as long as I can remember and I'm just fucking done with it. A few years ago I weighed 270 and dropped down to 180 in 10 months or so. A lot of life stress bounced me back up to 220 and I've been doing IF for a month and I'm working it back down.

at ~800 calories a day if I don't keep fucking it up before bed, I'm hoping to be 140 by summer

a cup of coffee and a few cups of water. But Ive only been awake for like three hours so

>mealcucks crying every time they have some cookies during the holidays
>literally eating an apple for dinner
>meanwhile, I use intermitted fasting and literally BREEZE through my weightloss during the holidays and have big FESTIVE dinners with LOTS of HOLIDAY CHEER cookies whenever I want
>mfw eating like a CHRISTMAS KING while mealcucks suffer

Idk I think so? Mostly green leaves and broccoli and stuff with a little chicken or tuna, and Greek yogurt with berries. Rice or sweet potato and beans. That's my entire diet, i get 1200cal per day. except when I have these fainting spells I walk to the convenience store and buy a sandwich or I'll order a pizza or buy ice cream or something awful and dense and it puts me up over maintainence

2.5liters of water a day or more and I take a multi and b12 and D

you yo-yo so bad because your calorie restriction is so dramatic. make it a lifestyle change instead of some crazy crash diet of 800 calories.

You're doing great user, keep it up.

tfwnogf

disgusting nails
trimmed nails > long nails

fattie

I yo-yo-ed two years ago and didn't restrict at all. Just stopped working out and had crazy life problems that fucked up my priorities. I'm doing pretty ok so far right now, but I appreciate your concern

Sakamoto is now officially underweight! Good for her!
Come and say some nice words to her, I know she will read it.

who?

Any more /thinspo/ music videos like this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=FOjdXSrtUxA

enjoy gaining all the weight back piggu

Some pumpkin spice soft bread with chocolate chips in it that I had intended to take to the last day of one of my classes. Ended up getting snowed out instead, so I had a slice of bread with my morning coffee. Then at lunch I had a vegetarian flatbread pizza. At 850 cal so far.

That's what my brain tells me every time I eat above 1300 calories even though I'm already really underweight. It's quite the ride.

Am I going to make it

Wasn't the same picture posted in the last thread?

e f f a y

1- you dont look attractive
2-your belly button is nasty looking
3-eat and get fitter
pls

How's the basement working for you? Does your mom have you pay rent? Are your tendies hot?

Hey, I need some advice. I recently started trying to lose weight. Not necessarily get /thinspo/, but this thread has helped me a LOT. I've currently lost 65 lbs, but I still have this lump of fat on my stomach. It's not huge or anything, but idk how to get rid of it. Do I just do a bunch of an workouts or what?

what do you mean?
also, are u girl in pic?

It's a thinspo picture you neet, go back to /r9k/ please

How are you all doing today

I shaved my forearms and legs to see how it felt. It was really uncomfortable, wouldn't do again.

my current goal. only 20 more pounds to go :3

oddly nauseated today and I don't know why, Ana is bout to go mia real quick

>you're so bony
>>yeah i know i should probably gain some weight
>no it's good. i like skinny boys

:+)

You can't isolate fat deposits with excercises. The stomach is just one of the places men have most fat stored, so just keep doing what you've been doing (it's obviously working) and you'll lose it eventually.

Some ppl hit plateaus and start a new strat; keto, IF, more excercise. Could be worth looking into.

Does anyone here starve themselves as a method of self harm?

When I weaned myself off cutting I started deliberately failing college. Apparently I need some expression of self loathing to function. This is working well as a replacement so far.

seek help you idiot

Did therapy for 5 years including a hospital stay. It's not going to help. There is a big difference between thinking you're shit, and actually being shit and deserving the punishment.

Turn it into a sexual thing.
Get a dom gf or go to a professional one and have them slap you around and call you names. Then live life normally.

This might actually work. Thanks

kys my man. If thats the way you plan on going through life then you're only going to make others depressed. Might as well end it now so that you don't make many others feel bad about your existence.

I thought at first that might be why I'm addicted to restriction, but it turns out it was just one of the only things I felt I actually had control over. Now I just listen to sad music and hang my head when I walk.

Yup with no responses again

Who the fuck are you kidding qt u don't need to lose weight I need to work out your skinny already

shut up

Not a bad idea if you feel deserving of punishment. Could work, desu. Sounds like you need some sort of control, something to take care of. Try out a couple new hobbies or something like that and see where it takes you. Try exerting even more control over yourself and work out.

I still support the idea of a dom gf, tho

>dom gf

Good luck with that kek

>roman sandals and long toes

this is a blue board

I fucking love that right picture, their legs are so ideal and they look so cute.

there is a delicious cream pie sitting in my fridge right now... should i do it?

Better than my feminine /no hair/ genes.

WHERE AER YOUR NIPPLES?!?!?

I have tiny nipples ops

is this thinspo or still tubbers?

thinspo for me. that's about perfect imo.

I'm so hairy it's like shitting through a net. You can't imagine the cleanup. No hair is a better problem then too much.

>be me
>today 10:00 am
>"ok its already late i just take a cup of milk instead of my normal breakfast so i save a couple extra calories
>ends up binging on almost 2k calories
fml

depends on how much you've eaten already

I kept snacking today, then work ran late so I ended up getting Chinese. I didn't eat much of it, but I'm sure I'm over my calories today.

i keep a lot of grapes on my fridge to prevent excessive snacking, so if i fuck up, grapes aren't as bad as other shit and doesn't affect me much

A little motivation, remember no matter what size you are now, you can get there

I kept eating almonds and pretzels, which normally I make a baggie and only have like 15 of each in there to eat while at work, but, other shit kept sneaking in.

Can any /tall/ recommend other places for long, slim, formal shirts? Two I already know are Charles Tyrwhitt and Express.

I have these pants that are comfy and I think my legs look decent in them but I feel like a fraud when I wear "nice" clothing since I'm ugly. Is it pathetic to wear nice clothing when you're ugly does it look funny when uglies wear nice things?

I feel the exact same way a lot of the time. I wear these pretty black 00 pants and think that they look nice and then look down at my lumpy legs and imagine I look like the Penguin in Batman Returns.

lmao noo this isn't meee. i meant i need to lose 20 to look like this chick lol