ITT: pranks that went WAY too far

ITT: pranks that went WAY too far

Evil Bert didn't go far enough

obligatory

...How would that even work?

>Anti State
>Anti War
>Monarchism

I think we've actually reached into supreme ultra dulexe overmemes: king james edition

I'll take that as "It wouldn't."

What in the flying fuck. Talk about an oxymoron.

This and the Republic of Genoa.

>two sicilies
>two

The south of Italy was part of the Kingdom of Sicily in medieval times. When the french king of Sicily lost the island of Sicily in a revolt, he didn't stop calling his realm Kingdom of Sicily. But the new owner of the island, the King of Aragon, called himself King of Sicily and his new realm Kingdom of Sicily too. So there was two Sicilies: Sicily proper and Naples.

And there I was just assuming Italians were retarded
Thanks for the information sounds more interesting that I imagined
I still think calling it 2 sicilies is fucking retarded tho

They probably kept calling it "of the two Sicilies" because it sounds more fancy than Naples-Sicily.

So much this.

>some papal representative gets send to Constantinople to discuss some diplomatic matters
>gets angry and decides to excommunicate the Eastern Church
>some 1000 years later 1 billion believe the pope is "the vicar of Christ"

>papal infallibility

Just as big an oxymoron as "Anarcho"-Capitalism.

put the Finn in the bin

fourteen memes more like

I've read at least one alternate-history book (Look to the West, on the AlternateHistory forums) where a Kingdom of Three Sicilies (Naples, Sicily, and Aragon) existed.

christianization of rome

Maybe it means monarchy in a "hereditary leadership" way, so you have all the families in the society represented by a member of the family decided by royal succession?

fuck, I dunno. I tried to figure out a way it could make sense.

>cuckolds that ruined Europe salty that they will never be recognized by any of the actual Churches

>great
>leap
>forward