Yeezyyssss

anyone have a plug for yeezys they wanna share?

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/sneakers/2015/06/adidas-cancels-adidas-yeezy-boost-orders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

they're pointless. get a bot instead.

complex.com/sneakers/2015/06/adidas-cancels-adidas-yeezy-boost-orders

should i cop? is the resell still high? would you buy deadstock legit yeezys from a third world country?
the hype isnt too real in my country, i just have to be in line early...

the hype is def real. the Adidas reserve app literally sold out in 5 seconds. This is the best colorway in v2 to date and the last run for this year. Will be indeed the hardest to cop. I am in about 12 different raffles online and have not had any luck with any of them thus far.

Are Yeezys really a meme? I think I might pick up some 360 boosts. But if they are, what are some good alternatives?

best alternative are any ultraboosts. same sole, comfy af, and less expensive. Still gonna cost u about 190 tho

these 350s are better

wrong best alt is the alphabounce. very similar and costs $99

those shits are uglier than sin, m8

Lower than other releases for sure, there's more pairs of these than other colorway before.

Seen em for the first time in the streets the other day, they're ugleeee

w2c best reps of this exact colorway

you got a bot? do you mind sharing?
these simple pieces of programming are way overpriced for their usage, I guess their experience and efficiency in the market gives it some semblance of authenticity but whatever
if you share yo bot I'll suck yo dick

just make it yourself. takes like 10 mins.

Alphabounce has different materials
UB has the same materials (boost and pk) and the silhouette is pretty much the same, so it's basically the next best thing

What does SPLY mean?

rumored to mean "Saint Pablo loves you" but this is not confirmed by Adidas or Kanye
Could also mean "supply" as in "yeezysupply.com"

they are a work of art created by rap musician kanye west

I don't think I've ever realized that the design is supposed to look 8-bit until now

that's not 8bit famo

retro/pixelated

I could understand that it's just how it looks when woven if it was only a band with the SPLY-350 text, but look at the burst graphic at the front. Definitely video-game inspired

Ruins it even more for me, realizing that

Man at this point can somebody tell me how I can bd or get a plug or proxy or any fucking thing? Here in Australia I'd legit have a better chance getting hit by 2 cars at the same time rather then copping a fucking pair. Got so many fucking L's REEEEEEEE. And no I'm not supporting the resellers that's the only thing I'm not willing to do

thats just how adidas knitting looks. it has nothing to do with 8 bit

>tfw got a pair of size 9s here in Sweden

lmao that has nothing to do with video games
christ I hate this board

show me

You guys actually by these memes? All the evidence I need to know this board is filled with 14-17 year olds

What size you need?
It'll be retail + 230. limit of 2 tho

Alphabounces are better looking imo

I can just S your D instead

Was lucky enough to get the first drop of 350s from Adidas website. The hype was way higher then than it is now. I just checked eBay and they are averaging around $550, whereas last year the first colorway was averaging around $1000. Still gonna try and get a pair tho.

yup nice