youtube.com/watch?v=JKRoFoy_Hpc
documentcloud.org/documents/2108059-lastrhodesian-manifesto.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bJiDXVFKLAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rob a store and find out for yourself.

he sounds like a complete retard when he talks
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Bqz5Xl63Lds

if the CIA had you suspended in a Joe Rogan isolation tank filled with LSD absorbing into your skin for years until you become the perfect mk ultra instrument of gun control and and racial tension
you would come out sounding retarded too

holy fuck this is the first time I've ever heard him speak

he sounds like a legitimate retard

youtube.com/watch?v=JKRoFoy_Hpc

49:20

FBI: Did you wear black clothes a lot?

Dylann: Black is a nice color... for clothes *laughs*

HOLY
FUCK

That quote at the end.

"What I did is so minuscule to what they are doing to white people every day."

BASED Dylan

too bad he sounds like he has an extra chromosome, i can't even take him seriously he honestly sounds slow.

He does sound fully retarded desu

>niggers

>cracker

what are you doing on a fashion board? shitskins will never look good lmao

>Well, I had to do it. Because...somebody had to do something. Because, you know...
Imagine if someone on Veeky Forums typed in the same way he speaks. I don't think people would respect anything this retard has to say, let alone his actions.

he probably did post on /pol/ but even then he wouldnt be taken seriously.

0:25

>well i did, i killed them

he sounds actually autistic.

his manifesto was decently written imo.

but yeah he's obviously kinda slow irl

>MK Ultra instrument.

I used to believe in these type of things until I snapped out of autism. He's just fucked in the head that's all. Not from some government funded program.

See no racism, hear no racism, speak no racism, do no racism.

Either talk about fashion or get the fuck out of this board

Sage

This

Shit

Just like Beyonce, when he speaks, I cant tell if he's retarded or just really Southern. Probably both.

sage my ass senpai
do
it

I'd argue that Beyonce found a better outlet

>white race is superior
>appears to have an IQ of 70
woah, really makes you think

beyonce sounds pretty normal when she speaks in interviews but she has that weird deep voiced southern accent sometimes.

WHAT A FUCKING CUNT LMAO

/ourguy/

cause niggers secretly wish they were white, even if most are too ignorant or just plain stupid to realize it. i mean, come on, who the fuck would willingly be born as a fucking turd with pubes for hair

good point

kek

Funny thing is he actually has a really high IQ according to the court physician.

ofc he has a high iq, hes white...a nigger would would never be able to come up with a plan like he did lol.

>articulates answers like an 8 year old
im sure he does user, must be that special autism that make u really smart right
>a nigger would would never be able to come up with a plan like he did lol.

because killing 9 old black people in a church and getting caught after is so hard to do

She wouldn't even look so bad if she didn't pull her hair back. She needs bangs to cover that dinner plate forehead

the worst thing about /pol/tards is that they're white and still feel insecure despite being privileged enough to be part of the dominant ethnic group

well they are all outcast, /pol/ is /r9k/ meets Darwin

I bet it's just because he's still a teen. We an sounded retarded at that age.

He is a teenager, right?

no he's 22 years old

>1:00
>magazines
He can't be that bad

i know he's a piece of shit, but damn, i'd pound that boipussy so hard for some reason
man, i love twinks

literally get the fuck off my board, you stupid niggers

triggered whitie

Why Is White Skin So Thin?

>judging intelligence by how someone speaks
>judging his IQ by his voice

imagine the pressure he is under. I understand a nigger would probably speak completely normal under the circumstances and maybe even freestyle about 'dat life' but that is due to their brain being unable to comprehend the situation.

documentcloud.org/documents/2108059-lastrhodesian-manifesto.html

this

most niggers can't even formulate a sentence

he exactly sounds like Elliot Rodgers

You're comparing the thin skin of white people to the thin skin of people who, when they are thugs, shoot you if you don't hand over your wallet quickly enough.
Apart from the meth heads, do white thugs do that?

this

>When was this picture taken?
>30 second pause
>maybe....that coulda beeeen 2014

based dylan bringing bants
/ourguy/

kek

>A stormtard is legitimately retarded

I knew he was a moron as soon as I looked over his faggy manifesto. The kid can't spell for shit either.

>defending an actual retard

kek

damn that's kinda shitty when you realize they didn't even say anything to him and let him be, he should have just went and shot up people in the hood.

Its interesting how he just sat there with a gun for 15 minutes and people who noticed that he had the gun never confronted him.

Nice

>implying free Americans bat an eye when catching a glimpse of someone carrying a concealed firearm
You must be a eurocuck.

maybe open carry is common in SC

He sounds like a southerner, they talk slow and you can tell the agent sounds slow too.

His voice is way lower than I imagined

Weird watching this. He's so loos in his conviction and reasoning for what he did. He can't even explain confidently why he likes the fist part of American History X.

Jfc this guy is retarded

Here's the entire FBI confession interview:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJiDXVFKLAI

I watched the whole thing, and it's sad in so many different ways. He seems pretty clearly to have some form of autism or Asperger's, and just by listening to the droning monotone of his voice you can tell he isn't all there. Still, I feel as sorry for him as I do for his victims. He says at one point in the video that he's never even experienced any kind of violence or bullying from blacks in all his life, and that his views on blacks have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with personal experience at all. Presumably though, after being ass-raped every single day for however many years or decades he lives, he'll have some pretty personal reasons reasons for disliking black people.

Thought he was slow too after watching the FBI interview but courts determined he had a high IQ. Now I think he was aware he was being filmed and pretended to act autistic.

An IQ doesn't measure social intelligence, the test pretty much only focuses or math and pattern-finding

You can be a logical genius and still be completely fucked socially and emotionally like this kid. He's clearly slow, even if his reasoning skills aren't

I don't know. Maybe you're giving him too much credit?

Or else he's just a superb actor, and able to focus on his craft remarkably well, given the hellishly enormous psychological stress he must be under.

He was right in what he did you know

If you spent all of your conscious time between being in prison and being grilled by authorities you wouldn't sound or act too great either.

As for his tone and "accent" all millennial fuckwads sound like that nowadays.

Autistic people usually have high IQ.

are you saying all millennials are from the south

Holy shit, she looks AWFUL for 29

That probably the case as he talks about the rape statistics and determines its two in every state a day

Most of them don't.

they all look awful for their age
15 year old looks 3yo midget

anybody know where to cop that shirt?

He'd only been in custody since the night before. So he'd only been jail a few hours when that video was made. After his trial and his transfer to prison though, he'll probably start sounding more mentally alive. The abuse and violence, both sexual and otherwise, that he's sure to encounter will serve to jostle him awake. Stark terror and anger can have an invigorating effect.

>The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was.

If you think this is "well written", then you are beyond help.

Sorry , that was meant for .

i thought it was written well for a retard

yeah even his black friends said he didn't have any problems with him.
this is what happens when easily influenced autists find things like /pol/

I have been laughing at /pol/ for a long time but I'm starting to realize how truly dangerous it is

Any tips for social gains?

I think I talk like this, maybe worse sometimes.

Get out and actually talk to people.
Just like most things, the more you do it the more natural it'll be.

talk to yourself (in private obviously)

>Presumably though, after being ass-raped every single day for however many years or decades he lives, he'll have some pretty personal reasons reasons for disliking black people.
He will most likely be in a supermax prison where he'll be in isolation 23 hours per day with no real form of stimulation. His already dull mind will slow down even more and he'll quickly become completely deranged.
Still rape isn't all that likely.

MK Ultra was real.
Dylan Roff wasn't in the program.

Force yourself to talk to more people everyday. If you can't do that, get a part time job at a restaurant or in retail. That's how I snapped out of my autism

>part time job at a restaurant or in retail.
good advice here when i was 19 and working at target i noticed my social skills became a lot better and conversation flowed normally again

I'll take your word for it, man, you're probably right. After all, I'm basing my vast and comprehensive knowledge of prison life on an endless succession of shitty B-movies. But I had Jeffrey Dahmer in mind when I wrote that, and the payback he got for all the evil shit he did to random black strangers. I could be wrong, but I don't think he was all the way isolated from the rest of the prison population, which is weird considering how over-the-top infamous he was.

literally yes dude

Record yourself and try to improve based off of hearing what you normally sound like?

>this is his rebuttal