Why is it a meme to call this store bad?

Why is it a meme to call this store bad?

Out of any mainstream mall clothing store it feels like this one does the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

hm.com/se/product/54044?article=54044-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Out of any mainstream mall clothing store it feels like this one does the best.

Yeah for normies it is but for supposed high brow Veeky Forums it's just mallbrand shit. But of all mallbrands they're better than cringey shit like A&F or Hollister.

Honestly, for the price, they're great. I know people shit on the quality and talk about the magic disintegrating shirts whever they get that chance, but I've never had an issue.

If you can afforfd designer labels, obviously they're better and make you want to look down your nose at highstreet brands. But if you're a complete poorfag like myself, H&M are a godsend

>Out of any mainstream mall clothing store it feels like this one does the best.
Out of any plague it feels like the bubonic plague does the best.

UNIQLO is the shit

We all shop at H&M and don't want anyone else shopping there.

>dude H&M and sucks Uniqlo is where it's at
>what yeah I know their quality is the same but bro Uniqlo is Japanese

came here to post this

literally why bother with H&M and Zara when uniqlo makes much nicer stuff for practically the same cost.

t. person who has never felt and compared uniqlo garments with h&m

meh, nah, but it i guess it depends on what you use to measure the best.

quality wise, better than Primark but it is shit. except some of their "premium quality" stuff.

style wise, if you like more traditional stable basics, uniqlo and C&A are better. if you you are e trendhopper and fell for le edgy teen street style meme, then it is probably cool and decent to you.

>Marks & Spencer
>Topman
>Polo Ralph Lauren
>GAP
>Banana Republic
>Uniqlo
>Tommy Hilfiger
>Next

No excuse

is this fucking faggot really gonna call clothes from uniqlo and h&m "garments"...

You're right, I tried to go into Uniqlo once but the bouncers kicked me out because I was dressed too shabbily

Guess they assumed a lower class individual like myself was only there to steal one of their precious finely crafted garments

Almost all of those are shit, you're memeing right?

how ?those brands are not often mentioned/worshipped here, how are they memes ?

you must be either rickfag or streetwearfag anyway

What abaat JD sports bruva? I get top gear there mate trust me. Good tracksuits too.

it's still just cheap garbage, you shouldn't be buying it
all you stupid neets who want to '''fashion''' though seem to think it's justified because """hurr sure it's good for the price right guys"""
just get a fucking a job and buy something nice baka

I mean depending on what you get from them the quality is really hit or miss. Their button down shirts are really thin and cheap and wrinkle very easily. I ordered a few pairs of chinos from them when I was trying to start dressing a little bit better and try out different styles and they ripped at the crotch after a few washes.

Basically they sell modern styles for low prices and sacrifice material quality to do so. But if you stick with their more expensive pieces and don't over-wear them, they're usually fine.

hm.com/se/product/54044?article=54044-A

are these any good?

forgot pic

H&M doesnt stand a chance against AF and Hollister when it comes to the quality of the clothes and their fit.

H&M is ok. You pay for what you get. It's bettwr than most other shit you see at a mall. Malls these days are nothing but barten wastelands of a bygone era anywayz

They actually used to do more than just act as consumerists shrines and used to have arcades and other shit. When the yuppies figured "Shit fuck fun, make more money" they stopped becoming anything more than a place to spend money. Soulless trash, when I go to a mall my only goal is to get in, get what I came for and leave.

But most shit in the mall sucks. You probably have a Hot Topic that sells shitty gildan tier band shirts for insane amounts of mon-mon. Fucking garbage mall-prep bands for the children of men who wear Polo or Lacoste, and niggers who believe that wearing Abercrombie, American Eagle, Hollister and god forbid Aeropostale or any of that other high school tier shit they think makes them look like less of a nigger. Boring trash quality shit no better than H&M. Most mall brands are garbo and one tier above Walmart clothes.

Then you have Zumiez (which honestly can host some gems sometimes) and PacSun for fuckboys. And then there's non-chain nigger stores(if you're at a low quality mall) that have high turn-over rates and sell trash quality clothing by low tier streetwear brands. A higher tier mall may have some good stores but usually not.

So what the fuck is good at the mall? It's basic consumer shit for the average person as people with real money are either on high street or sending someone else there to fetch them the best.

Point here? Do away with malls.

don't bother bro. these autistic retards can't appreciate the quality of hilfiger clothes. btw, check out the WAYWT thread, a random dude with some muscle in a hilfiger tshirt and jeans looks much better than 90% of those autists. sad thing is most of those outfits are tryhard outfits and they probably think they look good lol

>high brow Veeky Forums
>high brow
>Veeky Forums

Don't get it twisted, user. This board is just fuckin memes. Given the demographics of this board (teens to mid twenties), most people can't afford the nice shit. DESU i'd bet only about 20% of people on this board dress well (regardless of what style). Calling this board high brow because it discusses designer fashion ON OCCASION, is like saying Lil Wayne is a car enthusiast because he has a Bughatti.

Nigger have you ever worn anything from Abercrombie?. Their quality is miles above anything from H&M.

Because there are no uniqlo near me and fuck online

one of my friends absolutely hates h&m's quality and didn't know i shopped there, turns out they make the men's clothing with some pretty decent quality, enough that i'll check it out if i'm ever at the mall getting something, but all the clothes that she showed me from the women's section were just absolutely shit, like they didn't even put effort into making sure the stitching would survive 2 wears, this might be part of why people hate it, it's possible that even the men's clothing isn't worth the money for the quality, but all of my clothes from h&m have lasted a long while and are still holding strong

another guess i have for why people hate it is because it's like meeting a music enthusiast and talking about pop music from the radio and nothing else, people really like to personalize how they look and the idea that someone doesn't care that much blows their minds
usually it's people below the age of 21 who give an actual shit about what you listen to or what you wear, as you grow older you realize everybody is that person that listens to pop on the radio in some way or another simply because you just don't care about it, it's just a thing to you
you just want clothes that look good, but don't really care, you like catchy music, but it's not an outlet for you, you like movies, but don't really care what it is so long as it's funny or interesting rather than spending hours after you watch it critiquing it, you just want a car that gets you from point A to B safely and efficiently, it doesn't have to express how you feel about your life, everybody has their own outlet, maybe the person that's basic in all ways to you has a different outlet than yours, maybe it's something like art, and the idea that you can hardly even draw stick figures properly is ridiculous, but art just isn't for you, so you haven't bothered doing anything with it, but i digress

H&M clothes are shit and you have to wade through a lot of garbage to find anything good, but I must say they do have some very sharp outfits for women. Just don't expect them to last long.

Ya fast fashion is fucked

>live in the third world
>3 uniqlo stores near me
Where fuck do you live?

A&F is enormously superior in terms of quality though.

Yes because that's what they are.

hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

requesting a zara rant

>garments
why are h&m and uniqlo threads always the most active
fuck this board

>needing brand reputation to identify quality products

Quit fashion now

Uniqlo has gone to shit bby

You laugh but you know it's true kek

Uniqlo is only in UK, Belgium, France and Germany in Yuropooria.

Hollister and A&F quality is absolutely shit and has been shit for years.

They were only decent when they first launched

t. H&M employee

Still above H&M and Zara in terms of quality.

H&M maybe for their cheaper tier stuff but Zara nah

This post is what's up.

Uniqlo dick riders need to fuck off. The place is a step up above Gap.

Only countries that matter when it comes to fashion

That's the thing, Veeky Forums is meme itself

Honestly I just use H&M for experimenting. For example, I bought a pair of faux-leather derbies for €30 to see whether they'd fit in my wardrobe. After that, I bought a pair of CP derbies.

>Uniqlo is only in UK, Belgium, France and Germany in Yuropooria

there are multiple in nyc

>IN YUROPOORIA

Why are americans so illiterate?

i agree, i own a sweater from them and it's one of my faves, ive also looked at the flannels they sell and they felt THICC. they just need to cut back on the branding which they have alot, but they need to do it more.

no they're not, NEVER BUY SHOES FROM H&M

Its quality is really, really low though. It's a cliche to say that things come apart in the wash, but two H&M pieces were in fact the only things I've ever owned that literally had stitches come apart and disintegrate in the second or third wash.

Uniqlo is great. Not exciting, not trendy, but a whole lot better made at a similar price point.

>Uniqlo has gone to shit bby
oh look someone who has never set foot in a uniqlo is parroting this bs meme again

>implying you need to spend $ to dress well
surely there's a gray area between normie and high fashion.
i always thought this was one of the places for it.

I don't really have a stake in this argument, but for the H&M detractors, what brands would you say have a high quality to cost ratio?

absolutely not. plus you don't mind that tacky disgusting branding on it/ LMAO grow up, if you were abercrombie or hollister past age 16 you should be embarrassed

autism

I got a tshirt from H&M and the fabric was so fucking thin, to could see my skin under

Bought from ASOS since, never looked back.

Is Brother a Veeky Forums - store?
I like their stuff.

Just copped this literally 2 hours ago.
>be
>lost my all time favorite hoodie, don't know how or maybe someone took it from my desk, that I wear in the office 24 hours a day 5 days a week
>in desperate need of one otherwise I'll piss 10x/hour from drinking coffee and eventually freeze to death
>just dropped by to the local H&M store
>found this guy
>comfy, warm, thicc, did I mention the inside feels really fucking comfy, like it's entirely of vaginas and you're basically caressed gently by freshly shaved vaginas while wearing it?
>cost $20
Glad I actually checked out their shop, they opened nearby just recently. Will probably be copping there from now on because Uniqlo is stagnating, at least in this shit hole.

why please elaborate

dont do it, this is your final warning

stop

>all the clothes that she showed me from the women's section were just absolutely shit, like they didn't even put effort into making sure the stitching would survive 2 wears

this is like all womens clothing i've ever seen lmao. i can't believe the shit they sell those idiots

they're plastic even if they look like leather they're plastic mixed with leather and glue

Cuz it's not from the superioru anime-mecha like Uniqlo. Since this is a Pan-Asian Funny Book Digital Town Hall anything not from glorious Nippon is automatically shit.

j/k btw, don't get mad.

seriously, on that note is Uniqlo any better than H&M? Most of the casual stuff in my wardrobe is from H&M and I'm considering replacing some of it with Uniqlo pieces now that I'm working in Asia.