What are some good wearwear inspired items and styles?

what are some good wearwear inspired items and styles?

Wear....wear?

W E A R W E A R
E
A
R

W
E
A
R

also interested in some corecore inspo

Wear2

workwear sorry Im really stoned right now. What I mean is like fashion of regular working class people.

I work at a steel mill so i know all about this. Wear socks with sandals. Also put a dog cage in the back of your pick up truck.

im down for a wear core or clothes wave thread. pic very much related. you cant go wrong with a shirt

Wear2wear?

>year current year
>wearing wearwear
Clothescore is where it's at.

where2cop fabricwave outfits? Specifically looking for garments in fabric to be worn on the body.

Stop making fun of me you guys. Ill just make another thread some other time, this one failed.

yobbo

Ay, that's some sick shoewave footwear there buddy, love the way they incorporated footcore into the design.

>DO NOT WEAR ****WORKWEAR**** UNLESS YOU ARE A FUCKING WORKER
>WEARING RED WINGS, A DETROIT JACKET, AND RAW DENIM DOES NOT MAKE UP FOR YOUR WEAK JAW, WEAK POSTURE, AND NARROW SHOULDERS

let's make wearwear a thing, it'd basically be meta-clothing that references the fact that it's clothing or otherwise comments on it's purpose, identity etc.

Fucking this

Sounds more like wearwave than wearwear desu. Wearwear has its roots in clothescore sans the meta thing wearwave seems to be a huge proponent of.

We corecore now

is that pic supposed to be workwear?

>this thread

c2c?

I'm not a worker but I have good posture, shoulders and jawline.

I'm about to start a fashion label

original designs do not steal

>Skellingtons
>work wear
wew you just look like a faggot

Nothing pisses me off more than working 10 hours in a construction yard getting dirty, only to go out after work and seeing faggots in clean ass work wear when they probally work in an office.

Get a life, faggot.

Never understood why people admire the bourgeois for so long.

the proletariat is so much more admirable.

The proletariat as a whole dresses like shit, and I know because I am a part of it. That's not to say there's not some good stuff in there (mechanic's jackets come to mind). If, however, you try to emulate to steelworker of yesteryear by buying expensive denim and beard lube to wear to your graphic design internship, you're a faggot.

>working 10 hours in a construction yard getting dirty

by which he meant

>spending 10 hours on my knees servicing my sugar daddy in a gay fetish club

>The proletariat
>I know because I am a part of it

Bullshit, you being on the internet alone pretty much proves you're some middle class bumpkin that read too much into Marx.

Proletariat = poor, hard industrial, bottom class.

t. weak shoulders, tiny wrists, week jaws, no posture middle-class teenagers

The only people who get mad at workwear being a trend are people who don't work.

That's not work wear.

>telling that to a literal worker
I smell the suburbs from here

>my physical feature is really important for self esteem, i love my bicep so much, i act manly and try to think manly, because being manly just turns me on a bit.

back 2 reddit

This is honestly what it sounds like whenever someone at the bar starts trying to talk to me about subgenres.

Is that you Demna?

if he didn't have the beard, beanie, and glasses, isn't this just normcore?

Fuck off OiOi.

Why would a "literal worker" post on fashion boards?
You don't make enough money to be able to afford nice things.

everyone in first world countries has internet access, especially the proletariat.

There is no such thing as an actual proletariat in first world countries. The real proletariat died once the wellfare state set in (thank god).

And no, the homeless are not the proletariat. Fuck off with your marxist fantasy.

u've got worms where a brain should be son

STOLEN VALOR

Jesus you are dumb

Is wearing workwear still effay if you don't work?

Everything is if you have good taste and good looks.

Damn, good point user. No point coming to this board anymore then, goodbye.

Does anyone know a good brand of work top in the uk, I am looking for one of those blue button-ups that you often see mechanics wear in US tv shows, long sleeve preferable.

Dickies or Red Kap is what you're looking for. You might have to order online though.

The term "proletariat" just refers to working class people, you mong. It doesn't automatically mean impoverished Russian peasants or whatever very specific definition you think.

Never heard of Red Kap, they look perfect but unfortunately are barely sold in the UK.