>sit wherever.
>pants are now dirty.

No, thanks.

>hey let's go hang out in the woods
>Yeah just a second let me put on my white pants

bump

This image is black and white you fucking retard

H A M I L T O N

It's still aesthetically pleasing though. Dirty white jeans, white sweatshirt, and black shoes and socks. Very effay, looks like someone who frequents /mu/ and Veeky Forums

Does anyone know what episode this is from and if it's on youtube?

lol this
I have two pairs of white pants and I only feel like I can wear them when I'm doing a certain thing and I know they won't get really dirty

or I guess you can wear them in the desert

It's from the salvia episode that premiered on viceland. You can buy the episode on amazon and itunes

"Hamilton's pharmacopeia Ep.3 Shepherdess" or something

kek

SHART

That's alex scally from beach house... I don't think he visits Veeky Forums. What part of his outfit screams "Veeky Forums" to you?

Yeah i know i literally took it from last.fm ages ago long before you knew anything about beach house.

Well idk, the shoes, white jeans, and just, overall, it screams "above average tier" human being, you know, like there's no way a person like that would listen to The Weeknd or read Hunger Games. He must be better than that, above the average level

IN

>Yeah i know i literally took it from last.fm ages ago long before you knew anything about beach house
>it screams "above average tier" human being
>like there's no way a person like that would listen to The Weeknd or read Hunger Games. He must be better than that, above the average level

could you be more of a faggot? lmao

don't beach house unironically talk about loving pop music like beyonce and cover gucci mane songs?

also
>before you knew anything about beach house
are you fucking kidding me

btw i liked them when devotion first came out but i don't listen to them anymore