I saw this guy on a facial aesthetics thread a couple of weeks ago and completely fell in love with his beauty...

I saw this guy on a facial aesthetics thread a couple of weeks ago and completely fell in love with his beauty. I feel like a creep. Help.

Can someone please explain why I'm such a slut for young Jewish guys

I just want to know who he is and what he's like to get closure.

This is hella gay.

I look like this but blonde/blue eyes

>hella.
This is hella nigger

>This guy
>IMG_0029.jpg

o k b r a h

w2c spectacles?

lel, its OP that faggot

Marry me?

oy

that's how ios now names their filenames, they're all img_xxxx

>using tripcodes
(joy)
t. zambz

>OP posts his own pic and pretends to admire himself

This is very sad.

Poor adam :'(

Márgarét, áre you gríeving
Over Goldengrove unleaving?
Leáves like the things of man, you
With your fresh thoughts care for, can you?
Ah! ás the heart grows older
It will come to such sights colder
By and by, nor spare a sigh
Though worlds of wanwood leafmeal lie;
And yet you wíll weep and know why.
Now no matter, child, the name:
Sórrow’s spríngs áre the same.
Nor mouth had, no nor mind, expressed
What heart heard of, ghost guessed:
It ís the blight man was born for,
It is Margaret you mourn for.

No. I'm OP and I am a girl who posted this in some vain hope of finding out who it is.

That's me, I appreciate it but it's kinda weird that you'd actually save my picture and post it alone as a thread. Please delete my picture from your phone, thank you.

I'm really sorry. I will delete it. There's a real disconnect when you see a picture v. talking to the person who the picture is of. I regret this. You are really beautiful. Just so you know, I'm a young girl and not some creepy old man or anything. Sorry, again. My curiosity as to who the picture was of overwhelmed me and I did something which I should not have done (made this thread). I'm really sorry.

This board has devolved into something horrific

What do you mean?

that's me. keep the photo

Someone else responded and said that it was them, so I'm not sure who to believe. The first person had a more realistic reaction, so I'll go with that and delete the photo.

cucked by soprano again....

I'm pretty sure everyone's saved a photo of a person they find beautiful before. You don't gotta freak out about it. You're just a person who likes beauty and wants to have a piece of it to look at from time to time.

That's my BF...

Where did you get his picture? I just texted him and he says this is creepy af...

What a thread

Proof?

I hope that you're right. I feel ashamed.

Litcherally current year.

If it makes you feel any better somebody saved my photo once as a OP pic for a faces thread (and tried to dox me) and mistook a satirical meme I made as an actual cringe post.

I am right. I am a normal person that saved this picture, and other pictures of the same person just because I like looking at her. Her style makes me feel comfortable.

this fucking thread lol

It's the financial security.

All this apology for saving a picture. Screw that guy OP. He made his bed, now he has to lie in it. That's what he gets for sharing his face on the internet. People will save it. I will save it right now if you don't, OP. Not because he's pretty, but to prove a point.
Like, holy shit people. If it was a girl who posted her tits and said "delete this!" no one fucking would. No one.
It's just his face and he was the one who posted it originally. He knew the risks.

The biggest crush I've had in my life was on a jewish boy and he was a financial wreck

syd barrett?